Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 24811
-
12-26-21 00:05 #17521Regular Member

Posts: 7Marissa
I wish I had mentioned it then, but I'd say about a month ago or so I saw a post with her photos. I believe the phone number was different and I think she went by another name. I haven't seen it again and I'm mad at myself for not bringing the post to the table. If anyone has any updates let me know. Had a great two times with her last year.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 20:17 #17520Senior Member

Posts: 187Umm
Looks like two different girls to me.
Originally Posted by MSkeme
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 14:08 #17519Senior Member

Posts: 808You did good
You did good, Your review was good and you gave the last four of the phone number. Anybody just puts that in the search bar on alligator and they will find the ad.
Originally Posted by IndeezTwats
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 11:44 #17518Regular Member

Posts: 12My bad, I'm new to the forum and it's usage.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-21 11:43 #17517Regular Member

Posts: 12Rachael
Also had a chance to visit Rachael a few weeks ago. Pics look better than she does. She does have a pretty smile tho. Seemed like a nice girl kinda skittish maybe jittery. Placed donation on the TV stand and discussed rules. Pretty standard services. BBJ was okay but no cim kinda limited menu. No DATY. Participated in cfs mish and dog. It wasn't a bad visit I guess but it wasn't really good either. C+. Didn't rush me but could tell she was kinda ready to finish session after about 15 min so I just did my thing and took off. $.5 hh. The hotel was pretty junky and her room looked like a tornado just passed through.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 11:34 #17516Senior Member

Posts: 808Try this
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/72300589
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 11:04 #17515Senior Member

Posts: 59Could you post a better link? The link you posted redirected me to the main site. Or could you private message me her information?
.
Originally Posted by IndeezTwats
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 07:55 #17514Regular Member

Posts: 12https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 05:09 #17513Senior Member

Posts: 119Per Ripoff report #483 on 8-17-17 by FF. Now shut your cock sucker.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 00:19 #17512Senior Member

Posts: 278K
Did she cash and dash, or are you just spouting out something? She certainly wasn't doing that at her incall, but if you really want to be helpful, give actual information please.
Originally Posted by MSkeme
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 16:24 #17511Senior Member

Posts: 59Where do I find her ad? Any links?
.
Originally Posted by IndeezTwats
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 13:33 #17510Senior Member

Posts: 58Don't list your phone number on facebook. She likely just googled it and it came up. Facebook asks for wayyyyy to much easily identifiable information.
Originally Posted by JohnsonWJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 13:32 #17509Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks, may have to give this one a shot.
Originally Posted by Indeeztwats
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 12:41 #17508Senior Member

Posts: 136Mailbox
Did some cleaning out of some old messages thanks.
Originally Posted by FratBoy24
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 08:38 #17507Regular Member

Posts: 12Becky
Had a chance to visit Becky on the west side. Ends in 4136.
She answered the door in a good mood. Has dafinately aged a bit since her pics were taken. A bit frumpy and shorter than I figured. Nice fat ass tho. I asked her about some upgraded services and everything was a go! Yup everything. I figured her ads were all talk but no. She is just as sexy slutty as she says she is. I didn't ask about anal but otherwise it was all on the table. Super slobbery DT BBBJ. A few basic positions uncovered. Dropped 2 loads in there. Even cleaned me up with her mouth before getting me a towel. Spent about 25 minutes there which is good with me compared to most gals. Really the only negatives were her pics compared to her and the motel. * Even though its a motel I'm sure most of us have been to more than once It is what it is. $. 2 hh.










Reply With Quote




