Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 1422
-
01-13-22 11:44 #912Banned Member

Posts: 257Yup
Gwen is back. Has a boyfriend. But her number still works.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 11:16 #911Banned Member

Posts: 60They are posting in Quincy now
https://doublelist.com/posts/85157464757.html
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-22 07:12 #910Senior Member

Posts: 205Yes, she has been reviewed in the Manchester section. I saw her once for a late-night car date. For me she was fun and accommodating.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 18:04 #909Senior Member

Posts: 232Anyone seen her? She looks familiar, I think she's been reviewed here before.
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/272930136522
-
01-09-22 20:20 #908Senior Member

Posts: 3890 for 9
I've been in this situation several times. The worst one being back during the Backpage days when my burner phone didn't have internet service. I had a date set up in Manchester, having been burned before I brought along 8 other numbers figuring there's no way I can go home with blue balls. Sure enough! 0 for 9! A few things I've learned is that most providers aren't really available until 1 pm or even later, they're still sleeping off their late night antics, so morning hours are slim pickings. And to your point, I always make sure to know where the nearest AMP is just in case!
Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 11:05 #907Senior Member

Posts: 1813I've noticed that the Lowell Listcrawler / Escort Alligator page is suddenly flush with hot babes. I have no idea where they all came from.
Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 13:12 #906Senior Member

Posts: 86Temp Girlfriend
I had called her about 2 months ago, she says no texts, spoke to her, she seemed pretty nice, could hold a conversation, told her that I was coming down from Rochester NH and it was like an hour and 20 min. " ok hun, I'll be here, call me when you get into Lowell and I'll give you the address. " So I drive down, with the names and numbers of 3 other girls just in case. I call her and no answer, waited like 15 and called again, nothing. So I go down the line and call each one. Not one responded. 0 for 4. Stopped at the AMP on Broadway in Methuen on my way home, ended up banging some older chic with died pink hair. She was fucking awesome. I'd rather just stick with AMPs, the escorts are so un reliable.
Originally Posted by Echoniner
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 10:21 #905Senior Member

Posts: 352Re: temporary girlfriend
Search the Lowell boards. Doesn't seem worth it, though.
Originally Posted by TailHunter007
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5651521.
-
01-06-22 14:22 #904Senior Member

Posts: 127Temporary girlfriend
https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...d/813252834482
Anyone have any info on this one?
Thank you.
-
01-06-22 11:31 #903Senior Member

Posts: 281Hello
What escort in nashua is the best bang for my buck?
-
01-01-22 12:45 #902Banned Member

Posts: 588DL is double list.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 07:09 #901Senior Member

Posts: 304What is DL? Down Low?
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
There is another Asian MILF in CT that is a member on here. Look on the eastern CT board for Alexandria or Alex. She is also a member on FL.
-
12-31-21 18:27 #900Senior Member

Posts: 111Big vin
REALLY? But you have to screw around with all 3? Husband too? Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 18:26 #899Senior Member

Posts: 111Really
You have to do all 3, the husband too?
Originally Posted by EasyCnote
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 13:42 #898Senior Member

Posts: 297That's interesting, I haven't heard that deal mentioned by anyone, including him or her, do you speak from experience?
Originally Posted by BigVin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





