Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 95 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #911

    They are posting in Quincy now

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    What is DL? Down Low?

    There is another Asian MILF in CT that is a member on here. Look on the eastern CT board for Alexandria or Alex. She is also a member on FL.
    https://doublelist.com/posts/85157464757.html

  2. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She looks familiar, I think she's been reviewed here before.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/272930136522
    Yes, she has been reviewed in the Manchester section. I saw her once for a late-night car date. For me she was fun and accommodating.

  3. #909
    Anyone seen her? She looks familiar, I think she's been reviewed here before.

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...l/272930136522

  4. #908

    0 for 9

    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    I had called her about 2 months ago, she says no texts, spoke to her, she seemed pretty nice, could hold a conversation, told her that I was coming down from Rochester NH and it was like an hour and 20 min. " ok hun, I'll be here, call me when you get into Lowell and I'll give you the address. " So I drive down, with the names and numbers of 3 other girls just in case. I call her and no answer, waited like 15 and called again, nothing. So I go down the line and call each one. Not one responded. 0 for 4. Stopped at the AMP on Broadway in Methuen on my way home, ended up banging some older chic with died pink hair. She was fucking awesome. I'd rather just stick with AMPs, the escorts are so un reliable.
    I've been in this situation several times. The worst one being back during the Backpage days when my burner phone didn't have internet service. I had a date set up in Manchester, having been burned before I brought along 8 other numbers figuring there's no way I can go home with blue balls. Sure enough! 0 for 9! A few things I've learned is that most providers aren't really available until 1 pm or even later, they're still sleeping off their late night antics, so morning hours are slim pickings. And to your point, I always make sure to know where the nearest AMP is just in case!

  5. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    I had called her about 2 months ago, she says no texts, spoke to her, she seemed pretty nice, could hold a conversation, told her that I was coming down from Rochester NH and it was like an hour and 20 min. " ok hun, I'll be here, call me when you get into Lowell and I'll give you the address. " So I drive down, with the names and numbers of 3 other girls just in case. I call her and no answer, waited like 15 and called again, nothing. So I go down the line and call each one. Not one responded. 0 for 4. Stopped at the AMP on Broadway in Methuen on my way home, ended up banging some older chic with died pink hair. She was fucking awesome. I'd rather just stick with AMPs, the escorts are so un reliable.
    I've noticed that the Lowell Listcrawler / Escort Alligator page is suddenly flush with hot babes. I have no idea where they all came from.

  6. #906

    Temp Girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    Search the Lowell boards. Doesn't seem worth it, though.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5651521.
    I had called her about 2 months ago, she says no texts, spoke to her, she seemed pretty nice, could hold a conversation, told her that I was coming down from Rochester NH and it was like an hour and 20 min. " ok hun, I'll be here, call me when you get into Lowell and I'll give you the address. " So I drive down, with the names and numbers of 3 other girls just in case. I call her and no answer, waited like 15 and called again, nothing. So I go down the line and call each one. Not one responded. 0 for 4. Stopped at the AMP on Broadway in Methuen on my way home, ended up banging some older chic with died pink hair. She was fucking awesome. I'd rather just stick with AMPs, the escorts are so un reliable.

  7. #905

    Re: temporary girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter007  [View Original Post]
    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...d/813252834482

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    Thank you.
    Search the Lowell boards. Doesn't seem worth it, though.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5651521.

  8. #904

    Temporary girlfriend

    https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...d/813252834482

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    Thank you.

  9. #903

    Hello

    What escort in nashua is the best bang for my buck?

  10. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman2  [View Original Post]
    What is DL? Down Low?

    There is another Asian MILF in CT that is a member on here. Look on the eastern CT board for Alexandria or Alex. She is also a member on FL.
    DL is double list.

  11. #901
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    Her and her husband post on DL often.

    Mostly from Andover or Burlington, Woburn.

    You can get her for free but you have to fuck them both.

    She / they have posted all 3 of these pics in her DL ad.
    What is DL? Down Low?

    There is another Asian MILF in CT that is a member on here. Look on the eastern CT board for Alexandria or Alex. She is also a member on FL.

  12. #900

    Big vin

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    Her and her husband post on DL often.

    Mostly from Andover or Burlington, Woburn.

    You can get her for free but you have to fuck them both.

    She / they have posted all 3 of these pics in her DL ad.
    REALLY? But you have to screw around with all 3? Husband too? Sent you a PM.

  13. #899

    Really

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    That's interesting, I haven't heard that deal mentioned by anyone, including him or her, do you speak from experience?
    You have to do all 3, the husband too?

  14. #898
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]
    Her and her husband post on DL often.

    Mostly from Andover or Burlington, Woburn.

    You can get her for free but you have to fuck them both.

    She / they have posted all 3 of these pics in her DL ad.
    That's interesting, I haven't heard that deal mentioned by anyone, including him or her, do you speak from experience?

  15. #897

    You can get her for free

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I can tell you this, she is 100% real, up front and open minded,4-5 hundred price of admission, so not for everyone, don't be afraid to text her for more info, imo, a very safe choice for a guy who wants to treat himself every so often, may also be room to negotiate a customized visit to fit your needs, let us know how you make out.
    Her and her husband post on DL often.

    Mostly from Andover or Burlington, Woburn.

    You can get her for free but you have to fuck them both.

    She / they have posted all 3 of these pics in her DL ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5C889DC3-DE17-4688-934B-891B32A0D2CB.jpeg‎   66F6FC54-A501-4007-9D9A-C5837D0D2880.jpeg‎   F2FB9594-B104-436C-BAEB-C64B6324ABA1.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape