Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 662 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5688

    Style20

    I haven't been on here in months and I see you are still posting strong. I enjoy your posts and diligence in scoping out and giving intel on these broads my man. Is there any girl in MA or RI you haven't seen? Again I really appreciate your info, you have saved me guaranteed bad experiences and vouched for decent chicks all the while calling out insane prices. If there was such a thing as reddit Gold on here I'd give it.

  2. #5687

    Cali DaTruth

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/178521645622

    160/ half hour hotel visit.

    She's not as hot as her pictures, but she is attractive. Everything covered which is not a problem for me, but is for others. The CBJ was better than some BBBJs I have had. Great technique. She didn't want to use the bed in the hotel, so we fucked on the couch. After the CBJ, she mounted me (I was sitting) with her back to me. Then I got on top mish and she put her legs over my shoulders so I could pound away. It was a pretty enthusiastic session. It didn't take long for me to fill the bag.

    I'd repeat, but she doesn't make favorite status.

  3. #5686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Ewwwww. She's gross!
    You saw her? I would love to know what's gross about her. I was going to go see her in providence but her says her pussy is natural so she don't shave. So I was not into hairy pussy so I didn't go until I can get a review of that. So is her pussy shaved?

  4. #5685

    Bust size

    Quote Originally Posted by Attract  [View Original Post]
    Her posting says bust / waist / hips 48/14/30. Unless pictures are fake there is no way that her bust is 48 and waist 14 and hips 30. Just my 2 cents.
    Bust size is the measurement around the torso. She looks chuncky so that number could be correct.

  5. #5684

    Marlborough

    Her posting says bust / waist / hips 48/14/30. Unless pictures are fake there is no way that her bust is 48 and waist 14 and hips 30. Just my 2 cents.

    =Horizon83;5715247]https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/582437056178

    Anyone partake?

  6. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Ewwwww. She's gross!

  7. #5682

    New MILF in Marlborough


  8. #5681

    Horrible girl

    This girl was so rude. Started cussing me out, leaving me huge messages just talking trash. Just very rude. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/73074861.

  9. #5680
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmBent  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if she's worth seeing: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...2/777929474416.
    I just joined so I'm not sure how to use this site yet. I seen her though. She was expensive but fun. Definitely sexy 300 for the hour. She was nice. I'd give a good review. Just pricey.

  10. #5679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by WantCash  [View Original Post]
    Skip the games has become worthless need to find new sources.
    Sadly, every girls are moving to sexting and seeking benefit since they get more money by pretending they are college students.

  11. #5678

    Stg

    Skip the games has become worthless need to find new sources.

  12. #5677

    Got a response.

    Responded no QV, everything covered for 200+. I declined. She was 80 qv back in 2018 with BBBJCIM. Yes inflation is real, but not anywhere near 200% Far as I know she hasn't become some celebrity / influencer that can flaunt it like that. Can anyone confirm? Even if she did, we shouldn't care. The end result is still the same lame covered BS that's totally not worth it IMO.

    Everyone, please don't cave in to BS like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Was a decent dream back then in Fitchburg. She was brunette and had shorter hair back then though. DATY and BBBJCIM. Will see if she responds.

  13. #5676

    Got a response.

    Responded no QV, everything covered for 200+. I declined. She was 80 qv back in 2018 with BBBJCIM. Yes inflation is real, but not anywhere near 200% Far as I know she hasn't become some celebrity / influencer that can flaunt it like that. Can anyone confirm? Even if she did, we shouldn't care. The end result is still the same lame covered BS that's totally not worth it IMO.

    Everyone, please don't cave in to BS like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Was a decent dream back then in Fitchburg. She was brunette and had shorter hair back then though. DATY and BBBJCIM. Will see if she responds.

  14. #5675

    Reviewed Breanna back in 2018

    Was a decent dream back then in Fitchburg. She was brunette and had shorter hair back then though. DATY and BBBJCIM. Will see if she responds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kolsch  [View Original Post]
    Breanna Rain. Only doing outs so not for me. Figured I'd share for those that remember her. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/516595114626.

  15. #5674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's an exotic dancer. Wonder what club has a indoor pool like that. I'd love to go visit that club for sure.
    Those pics are old. She was a little thick and now she's skinny. Her service suck. Blowjob was lackluster, service was even more boring. She couldn't do doggystyle. If you see her for $100. Give her a chance but I wouldn't recommend any higher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape