Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 9916
-
12-20-21 23:54 #5641Senior Member

Posts: 52After seeing your review, I decided to give her a shot since she's only the next town over. Very quick to respond. She told me to go over. Being familiar with Webster, I knew the building as soon as I pulled in. For as long as I remember, it's been rented out to junkies and dealers. She more or less looks like her pics. You can tell she uses or recently stopped, but still cute and nice. I don't smoke but wasn't bothered by the smell of cigarettes.
She has a nice tiny little body and a full Bush. I love Bush, but if you like girls shaven, you won't like her. Had hairy pits too, which I'm not grossed out by. Decent blow job. She doesn't allow any ass play, no tongue or fingers, which was a bit of a buzz kill. Pussy smelled fine and not dirty. I was hoping to convince her for full service but it was a no. I can't cum from oral, so I eventually just told her to finger herself while I watch and get myself off.
She rushed me, because she had someone else coming over. Paid for HH and was only there for about 20 minutes. I'm all about that type of body though, so next time I'm looking for full service, I'll probably hit her up since she's so close and responsive.
Be careful though, because like I said, that place is very known to the police. A cop drove by when I pulled in, and I'm sure he knew why I was going in. Almost expected to be pulled over right when I left.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 05:39 #5640Senior Member

Posts: 4544So in other word, she want you to come back again to get full service. Smh.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 20:25 #5639Senior Member

Posts: 389Webster
Saw this one this past week, tiny little thing. Smokes like a chimney. No FS on first date but allows BBBJ, CIM, and DATY. Go figure. Nothing that registered on the BJ richter scale but got the job the done and spit the prize in the trash. She was nice and did her best to please, safe enough place but doubtful I'd return to sample the FS but may be worth it for those who live close to Webster though. 1. 0.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/944528096482
-
12-19-21 11:32 #5638Senior Member

Posts: 62I reviewed her in post #889 in February 2019. She was okay, though in a lot of ways at or just above SW quality at that time. Two and a half years can change a lot of people, especially in this business, so this review may not be accurate today.
Originally Posted by SJames1017
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-21 09:56 #5637Banned Member

Posts: 152Jade
Has anyone seen Jade and her friend.
-
12-18-21 12:51 #5636Regular Member

Posts: 2Mia M.
Anyone familiar with Mia M. ? I haven't been able to find any online reviews or discussion at a non-paid site, and I don't have a paid account where most of her reviews seem to be. Looking for some basic info, and all I could find from searching the forums here is that another provider once lived with her.
-
12-18-21 00:58 #5635Senior Member

Posts: 129Dreamt with Hoover. Drive about 45 min for hhr. Don't know if it was worth it. She did comfort me and was pretty excited ans showed good enthusiasm. But she didn't have a condom. And she didn't look very clean, and not talking about drugs. Had a few light blisters on her thighs. Was a good BBBJ though, with ball sucking.
-
12-17-21 05:26 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 87No line up
I've been to similar before No lineup these agencies are country wide so the lineup may be in texas. I tried the numbers locally all said no lineup but all at quality inn off Lincoln st. My guess is there are lots of girls there but working seperately. Down side is some are older but I've had some younger girls too and they are typically pretty open if you are nice to them.
Originally Posted by ARegularGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 17:04 #5633Senior Member

Posts: 1268No way
No way you are going to see a line up. I'm almost certain those ads are just like the local ones with similar claims. They are going to tell you what you want to hear and then hook you up with a middle age veteran has been or maybe a fugly with a nice smile.
ARG.
Originally Posted by Outershire
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-21 11:54 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 37Asian line up?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/819694209866
Has anyone tried this one in particular? The 'line up' has me very interested. Also it referencing this website is interesting. I know these have a reputation of being bad false advertisement, but sometimes they are decent.
-
12-15-21 20:20 #5631Senior Member

Posts: 768Told me 200 for 1/2. Everything covered. Outs only. Pass.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 16:27 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 389Br
Yeah, she's been on SA for a few months now. I wonder what her rates are.
Originally Posted by Kolsch
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 13:34 #5629Regular Member

Posts: 1Any one seen her
-
12-15-21 11:12 #5628Banned Member

Posts: 257Fiona
She is under new management. She got sold like sheep and cattle get stamped and sold. I can say a lot more but yeah you know what's up. You're not texting or talking with Fiona you're texting with her new pimp.
Originally Posted by TEZagat
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-21 10:27 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 69Look who is back
Breanna Rain. Only doing outs so not for me. Figured I'd share for those that remember her. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...m/516595114626.









Reply With Quote




