Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 9918
-
01-03-22 09:34 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 146Alisha from tryst?
Any details on this lady? https://tryst.link/escort/kitten98.
I wasn't able to find anything on her at all with her cellphone or email listed in her ad.
-
01-02-22 15:55 #5672Regular Member

Posts: 8Looks like she's an exotic dancer. Wonder what club has a indoor pool like that. I'd love to go visit that club for sure.
Originally Posted by OMack508
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 15:50 #5671Regular Member

Posts: 8Does she squirt like she claims to?
Originally Posted by Haligan1971
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 04:34 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 244Re: Webster Chick
Thanks for the report CoT. I went to see Taylor a few weeks back too but haven't had the chance to report. I'd figure I will throw in my 2 cents. She works out of a ragged house two blocks from the Webster McDonald's next to a pizza place. I talked her down to $80 for a BBBJ. She is definitely nice. That is always a huge PLUS in my book with all the shitty attitudes these providers have. Didn't feel rushed at all. Her apartment is an ashtray though, so it will get all over your clothes which maybe a problem for some. The reason why she only offers BBBJ, CIM and DATY on the first date is because she told me she got raped real bad by a monger. She also told me that she was heron addict before. Now is recovered. She is trying to get her life back in order which is good to see. You can tell by looking at her she practiced the dark arts before but is trying to clean up. I tht her BBBJ was one of the best I ever had. As good as Destiny from Providence. I was going to repeat for a full service on my next visit, but another monger said she does not budge from $180. Then I would pass too. Good kid though and looks good.
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 00:06 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone seen Kallie?
Just wondering if she's worth seeing: https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...2/777929474416.
-
01-01-22 16:54 #5668Regular Member

Posts: 4Inflation sucks
So sorry about the raised donation, my friend. Sadly, I have horrible weakness for pale, blue-eyed girls. If it's not too much trouble could you kindly relay new donation and also possibly how her face is? Much gratitude for the wisdom.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 12:39 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 768One time only with her. Unenthusiastic oral. Thought I was fuckn a blowup doll. Hard pass. YMMV. Just my 2 cts.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 12:11 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 314Another one raising donation's
I use to see this one fairly regularly. She's okay nothing special but she recently upped her donation. I don't think she is worth the new donation and will not repeat. Especially since other providers I see are much better in looks and donation. YMMV but that's my two cents.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...o/948168340630
-
12-30-21 20:49 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 1734I heard she was back but I haven't seen her out. I talked to her a bit on Facebook but that's the extent of it. I think she's in Auburn. I tried texting her a few times, but no answer.
Originally Posted by Cackalope
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 15:03 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 5229My answer to them would have been to ask where can I send the money for the fine? Call their bluff and poke them some more. All that bluster for a girl's ad on STG.
Originally Posted by Temuchin187
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
12-30-21 12:58 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 47I was feeling very bored at work so I texted to.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/680758469244
Even though it is an obvious catfish, I thought I would poke it. Exchanged a couple of very evasive texts, demanding a deposit payment, and when did I want to meet, but refusing to say where it was located etc. I finally got bored and told it to have a nice evening. Within hours, I received a text saying that this was the Jalisco cartel, that I had offended them very deeply by making an appointment and then not keeping it, that I would have to pay a fine of $3000 or my entire family would be cut up and fed to the fish etc. Etc. Blah blah. Shame really, the girl in the pix has great t*ts.
-
12-28-21 19:12 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 485Shellie
Is Shellie still out there or did I miss her comeback?
-
12-28-21 14:17 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 389Time waster / fakes
Either a time waster or a fake. I had a recent experience with a "girl"on SA from that same area. I could've sworn on my mothers grave that she was legit only to drive all the way there and she ghosted me, hard to tell sometimes.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:31 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 734Barre, MA
I tried this one, but got radio silence after the initial e-mails. Apparently a time waster.
Originally Posted by UncutTC
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 17:24 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 389This one has been discussed before, AFAIK no one has been able to connect if in fact this is a legit provider. I've responded twice by email, I did get a reply on one occasion but then radio silence. I like her meaty clam and it appears she has a good sized clit! But at that price range her age and deflated B cups keep me on the sidelines.
Originally Posted by UncutTC
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





