Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,816 to 13,830 of 59509
-
01-09-22 14:17 #45694Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yep, still there.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 14:11 #45693Senior Member

Posts: 351From the girls I know and their perspective, many guys don't show or are late, so they just keep the rotation going because if you are late who knows if you ever show up. If they know you, meaning you have seen them many times, you are more likely to get your appointment honored.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
If I don't have a rapport with a girl / shop I don't bother trying to make an appointment. If things are slow and a girl needs money she may take someone that comes in ahead of the appointment hoping you wait. It sounds like, generally, things have been pretty slow.
-
01-09-22 14:05 #45692Senior Member

Posts: 351I remember seeing her once years ago- you used to rail on her- finally go her to do it?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 07:29 #45691Regular Member

Posts: 6Nothing new since my last report. Been out of town.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 04:37 #45690Senior Member

Posts: 98Any idea of mimi
Speaking of big tits, does Mimi still work at Katy massage? If not anyone knows where she is now? Never had a chance to meet her 😐.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 18:42 #45689Banned Member

Posts: 13634Tell us what you know.
Originally Posted by Tcvee
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 16:45 #45688Senior Member

Posts: 332Sunny at Peachtree Corners
Not the same since they got popped a few weeks ago. Bordering on legit.
Originally Posted by Tcvee
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:54 #45687Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone been by Sunny at Peachtree Corners recently? I'll be in town in a few weeks and I'm trying to plan my stops.
-
01-08-22 10:07 #45686Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks
Thank you. Heard the same from another comrade as well.
Originally Posted by AzaleaHome
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 10:04 #45685Banned Member

Posts: 13634Do Re Min in Gainesville
I TOFTT several months ago. It's legit. No chance at getting a happy ending there.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 09:39 #45684Senior Member

Posts: 97Do Re Mi Massage
Happened to drive by this place in Gainesville. New to me. No reviews on RM. Anyone ever been there? Looks like a standard CAMP but is charging KAMP prices. Wondering if happiness can be found and to what degree.
-
01-08-22 07:35 #45683Senior Member

Posts: 367A Couple of Points
That's when I stop dressing and help her. They always look a little puzzled at me being half naked and helping. I just smile play with her some more while pitching in. When done with the room she may leave me alone to finish getting dressed or help me. Another point is I always separate the cash before I get to the spa. Put it in a separate pocket so there's no fumbling in the middle of the session if negotiations go that way.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
Quite often the upsell to 90 is offered. The shop makes more, the girl makes more, the expected tip is higher. If it's a multi girl shop they're going to have idle time in rotation so the extra 30 would be them sitting on idle anyway. I've also noticed a lot of the shops are adding a TS now. IMO that's almost as good as the fun I have in the room. Plus the residual oil gets washed away and not into your clothes. Keeps the main piece at home from wondering what that strange odor is when doing your laundry.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 23:58 #45682Regular Member

Posts: 15Shirley with the butterfly tattoo
I don't think there is a Shirley at Jolin. Shirley from Angel worked at Abro for a minute but went back to NY and I doubt she is coming back.
Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 23:26 #45681Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure they like 60 because less time means less massage but wouldn't mind doing 90 because that means more money. It's like asking a waiter or waitress would you like a party of 4 or a party of 8. More people time means more money which means more tip.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 22:04 #45680Senior Member

Posts: 1180Former Youngs
Maybe a 6-7, a bit of a pouch in the belly. I've seen a whole lot better and bunch uglier.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





