Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 1636 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15509

    Asian

    Long time lurker on this site. First post. I https://providence.skipthegames.com/...4/726725349725.

    Met a chick from this ad early one morning 830 am. Certainly not the chick in the pics but didn't expect it. Go to her room at nice hotel and was greater my a very attractive older 40 ish lady. Everything covered but full service. Very nice, good English, would repeat. Prices as advertised.

  2. #15508
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Her pics are 100% accurate with just glitter all over it. I was very surprised when I saw her in person. Ass, tits, body is all real. Everything covered.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/134157143025
    Never saw her due to scheduling but I knew she was real. I asked her why she didn't have reviews and she answered that she was so good that guys were keeping her for themselves. I guess the cat is out of the bag now, Style delivers.

  3. #15507
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Searched a few pages back and could not find anything on these 2 girls in Poonsocket. Remember reading about them though. Anyone have intel? Are they worth it? Thanks, MT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/558054424611
    I believe they are the real lesbian couple, the pics are not them. There is a bigger butchy one who isn't really into it but the smaller one is decent with a nice body and very into it. I saw them maybe 1 year ago I def did a review. They are upstairs in a 2 family house pretty clean inside from what I remember. I wouldn't repeat only because the butchy one was so uninterested in dick LOL.

  4. #15506
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya I did half-hour since she don't do qv. I had to see if she was really real. I mean she's real but ass and tits still fake LOL. Since she's being posting for over a year now. I figured if she was robbing people then there would be a lot of reviews about it.
    I dunno Style, why'all are being awfully squirrelly about the damages for her? Sounds more and more like Style finally joined the 150 club 😝128539; You're loosing your touch old man 😉129315;.

  5. #15505
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya I did half-hour since she don't do qv. I had to see if she was really real. I mean she's real but ass and tits still fake LOL. Since she's being posting for over a year now. I figured if she was robbing people then there would be a lot of reviews about it.
    Normally I lurk on the board, but when I saw Styles post I texted her immediately and met her 2 hours after contacting. Like he said she is real and she got a great body, I will definitely see her again.

  6. #15504

    Sexy Brazilian?

    I've seen this post a few times in these past weeks has anyone had the pleasure of meeting up with this one the pictures do look great.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/509470803053
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7596728A-B8CF-46BC-9EF6-00D72BAF99B8.jpg‎   97B7505F-F1DD-4FF5-AF69-6FC2BC675C94.jpg‎  

  7. #15503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    And within your price range?! No freaking way! LOL.

    Nice catch Style.
    Ya I did half-hour since she don't do qv. I had to see if she was really real. I mean she's real but ass and tits still fake LOL. Since she's being posting for over a year now. I figured if she was robbing people then there would be a lot of reviews about it.

  8. #15502

    Aphrodite1400 SB

    Yours was a lot better Style. Took this one home from the Plainfield Pike area last night. Big girl (she’s tall and rugged, not Bbw) a little sloppier than her pics but still not bad. Big pierced nipples, all covered service and didn't mind anal. She was very easy going and pleasant, a decent GFE with kissing and her doing some good work getting the little man going. Did 150 and then took her home after sleeping for a few hours. Roads were a shitshow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D246131-1B2F-4E50-9D38-1F2C62B18639.jpg‎  

  9. #15501
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Her pics are 100% accurate with just glitter all over it. I was very surprised when I saw her in person. Ass, tits, body is all real. Everything covered.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/134157143025
    And within your price range?! No freaking way! LOL.

    Nice catch Style.

  10. #15500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Tasty Tasha

    She's real. Her pics are 100% accurate with just glitter all over it. I was very surprised when I saw her in person. Ass, tits, body is all real. Everything covered.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/134157143025

  11. #15499
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I guess most of us grow tired of any provider we see more than a few times, but Mandy has had a good run in the area, I saw her only once, by far my best experience compared to her competition, and judging her catagoricaly, imo deserves an Oscar!
    I must say, my reaction to anyone who's grown tired of what Mandy does would be one of extreme jealousy, because I can only wish that I were able to see her often enough to grow tired of it, LOL! Sadly, my free time rarely aligns with her availability, so I have never been able to see her nearly as often as I would like to. Even if I were, it's hard for me to imagine actually getting tired of it unless I was able to find someone else who was even close to as talented with their mouth as she is.

  12. #15498

  13. #15497
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    Who is this you are referring to? I'm lost.
    You can use the "View original post" to follow the trail. It's a SecretBenefits girl. Definitely a little cuckoo but if you appear like a god-fearing man (yeah, cuckoo) and want to go through a couple empty visits to prove your devotion, she ends up being a decent fuck. Worth it, no, not really. But I had to fuck that sweet bod. So I did. No bbj. No anal. Just a gyrating grinding fuck. Then you got to run.

  14. #15496
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, went a third time LOL. And it worked! All covered service but she's a good fuck. Good grinding action in doggy and cowgirl. Did another round an hour later while we were watching a movie. She's the kind you have to make her believe she's the only one but if you can break through that barrier it's a good ride. Did 160. And yeah she made a ton of food and I stayed all night. And yeah I'm moving on from her cause now I've been there and done that.
    Who is this you are referring to? I'm lost.

  15. #15495
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few time and frankly, grew tired of her. The apartment and weird ass music she played on her PlayStation / TV just annoyed me. She also talks non stop every time I was there. And constantly raves about having a cool mirror so she could watch herself.

    I finally swore I would not go back. The service was good, but the other stuff was not my scene.
    I agree 100%, saw her a few times and was amazed with the BBBJ, but after that pretty run of the mill. She also put on a lot of weight during the time I saw her. Non stop gibberish and always baked. I will give her credit, she does aim to please. If other girls tried as hard, we would be happy men.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape