Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 635 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 685 735 1135 1635 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15505
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya I did half-hour since she don't do qv. I had to see if she was really real. I mean she's real but ass and tits still fake LOL. Since she's being posting for over a year now. I figured if she was robbing people then there would be a lot of reviews about it.
    I dunno Style, why'all are being awfully squirrelly about the damages for her? Sounds more and more like Style finally joined the 150 club 😝128539; You're loosing your touch old man 😉129315;.

  2. #15504
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Ya I did half-hour since she don't do qv. I had to see if she was really real. I mean she's real but ass and tits still fake LOL. Since she's being posting for over a year now. I figured if she was robbing people then there would be a lot of reviews about it.
    Normally I lurk on the board, but when I saw Styles post I texted her immediately and met her 2 hours after contacting. Like he said she is real and she got a great body, I will definitely see her again.

  3. #15503

    Sexy Brazilian?

    I've seen this post a few times in these past weeks has anyone had the pleasure of meeting up with this one the pictures do look great.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/509470803053
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7596728A-B8CF-46BC-9EF6-00D72BAF99B8.jpg‎   97B7505F-F1DD-4FF5-AF69-6FC2BC675C94.jpg‎  

  4. #15502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    And within your price range?! No freaking way! LOL.

    Nice catch Style.
    Ya I did half-hour since she don't do qv. I had to see if she was really real. I mean she's real but ass and tits still fake LOL. Since she's being posting for over a year now. I figured if she was robbing people then there would be a lot of reviews about it.

  5. #15501

    Aphrodite1400 SB

    Yours was a lot better Style. Took this one home from the Plainfield Pike area last night. Big girl (she’s tall and rugged, not Bbw) a little sloppier than her pics but still not bad. Big pierced nipples, all covered service and didn't mind anal. She was very easy going and pleasant, a decent GFE with kissing and her doing some good work getting the little man going. Did 150 and then took her home after sleeping for a few hours. Roads were a shitshow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4D246131-1B2F-4E50-9D38-1F2C62B18639.jpg‎  

  6. #15500
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Her pics are 100% accurate with just glitter all over it. I was very surprised when I saw her in person. Ass, tits, body is all real. Everything covered.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/134157143025
    And within your price range?! No freaking way! LOL.

    Nice catch Style.

  7. #15499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Tasty Tasha

    She's real. Her pics are 100% accurate with just glitter all over it. I was very surprised when I saw her in person. Ass, tits, body is all real. Everything covered.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/134157143025

  8. #15498
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I guess most of us grow tired of any provider we see more than a few times, but Mandy has had a good run in the area, I saw her only once, by far my best experience compared to her competition, and judging her catagoricaly, imo deserves an Oscar!
    I must say, my reaction to anyone who's grown tired of what Mandy does would be one of extreme jealousy, because I can only wish that I were able to see her often enough to grow tired of it, LOL! Sadly, my free time rarely aligns with her availability, so I have never been able to see her nearly as often as I would like to. Even if I were, it's hard for me to imagine actually getting tired of it unless I was able to find someone else who was even close to as talented with their mouth as she is.

  9. #15497

  10. #15496
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    Who is this you are referring to? I'm lost.
    You can use the "View original post" to follow the trail. It's a SecretBenefits girl. Definitely a little cuckoo but if you appear like a god-fearing man (yeah, cuckoo) and want to go through a couple empty visits to prove your devotion, she ends up being a decent fuck. Worth it, no, not really. But I had to fuck that sweet bod. So I did. No bbj. No anal. Just a gyrating grinding fuck. Then you got to run.

  11. #15495
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, went a third time LOL. And it worked! All covered service but she's a good fuck. Good grinding action in doggy and cowgirl. Did another round an hour later while we were watching a movie. She's the kind you have to make her believe she's the only one but if you can break through that barrier it's a good ride. Did 160. And yeah she made a ton of food and I stayed all night. And yeah I'm moving on from her cause now I've been there and done that.
    Who is this you are referring to? I'm lost.

  12. #15494
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few time and frankly, grew tired of her. The apartment and weird ass music she played on her PlayStation / TV just annoyed me. She also talks non stop every time I was there. And constantly raves about having a cool mirror so she could watch herself.

    I finally swore I would not go back. The service was good, but the other stuff was not my scene.
    I agree 100%, saw her a few times and was amazed with the BBBJ, but after that pretty run of the mill. She also put on a lot of weight during the time I saw her. Non stop gibberish and always baked. I will give her credit, she does aim to please. If other girls tried as hard, we would be happy men.

  13. #15493
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    What a crying shame. Spent 9 hours there last night. Big apartment building in NP off 146, pretty safe. Tiny apt and cluttered but nicely done, not dirty. Tiny dog.

    She's batshit whacko, gone to Jaysus, wheeeee out of her mind. Met me naked under a robe, nice perky 34 B's, great fine ass. Not huge just a nice handful with that sweet curve at the bottom. Bit of a tummy but not fat, yet. Pics on SecretBenefits are accurate. Spent almost two hours dancing in front of me and on top of me, twerkin an grinding, pretty damn sexy but oh so frustrating after each pussy lick (tasty) and finger dip she'd just pull away and say later. After a long massage on her backside the music came on and the chain smoking started. (Has a bunch of air cleaners going so it doesn't smell bad but it still clogs me up). Music was all Jaysus. All. She's like one of those Jesus rapture folks. Yeah, I was dying and crying at the same time. My luck is like the bitcoin market on a good / bad day. I retreated to the bed and prayed Nada. She actually made a pretty good meal between songs then spent 30 minutes chasing the dog around the house after it sprayed the bed with shit trying to get me out of it. Dying and crying. She finally passed out at 6 am from the alcohol and I got te hell out of Dodge. Left 120 for the show but I just don't know if I could get myself to go back. Waste of a damn fine body. Fml.
    Yeah, went a third time LOL. And it worked! All covered service but she's a good fuck. Good grinding action in doggy and cowgirl. Did another round an hour later while we were watching a movie. She's the kind you have to make her believe she's the only one but if you can break through that barrier it's a good ride. Did 160. And yeah she made a ton of food and I stayed all night. And yeah I'm moving on from her cause now I've been there and done that.

  14. #15492
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertABouy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few time and frankly, grew tired of her. The apartment and weird ass music she played on her PlayStation / TV just annoyed me. She also talks non stop every time I was there. And constantly raves about having a cool mirror so she could watch herself.

    I finally swore I would not go back. The service was good, but the other stuff was not my scene.
    I guess most of us grow tired of any provider we see more than a few times, but Mandy has had a good run in the area, I saw her only once, by far my best experience compared to her competition, and judging her catagoricaly, imo deserves an Oscar!

  15. #15491
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Searched a few pages back and could not find anything on these 2 girls in Poonsocket. Remember reading about them though. Anyone have intel? Are they worth it? Thanks, MT.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/558054424611
    They do have a few reviews on TER, I did reach them through text when they first came out on stg, curiosity mostly and cheap rates, I made 2 appts at different times and got ghosted when I got to they're neighborhood, no big deal as I was on my way elsewhere, I think you're safe with them if you can get in, but don't travel a great distance out of your way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape