Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 25025
-
01-09-22 11:52 #15515Senior Member

Posts: 753-some recommendations
Hey fellow mongers.
Anyone have recommendations for a 3-some? I'm looking to have some fun and have not really found much around. Would appreciate some suggestions for a good time.
Stay safe!
-
01-09-22 10:17 #15514Senior Member

Posts: 289Agreed
Mandy is a must see for me anytime I'm up that way. I don't know if I could ever get tired of her skills. And I've seen her for many years, seen some ups and downs with her, but her skill have always been unmatched. I guess some people can get sick of having steak everyday.
I saw her last month, first time in probably a year or more (damn Pandemic) but it was great to see her, she's looking good and I think her place is a nice set up (other than the smokiness).
Come down my way for a little bit to see the quality (or lack thereof) and you will appreciate having her around!
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 12:17 #15513Regular Member

Posts: 6"Good Time" girl
Saw her over a year ago, didn't have a great attitude, switched to car date when I got there. Not interested in the BBBJ, was 'expecting' which she made no mention of. Overpriced as others have said for bad service. Got out of there quick.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 11:45 #15512Senior Member

Posts: 289She does not do incall. Works as a nanny I think? She's actually leaving on a short trip, back in a week or so. Will do.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 10:03 #15511Senior Member

Posts: 314Aphrodite1400 SB
Does she do incall? Can you message me her digits I'm not a member of SB. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 09:20 #15510Banned Member

Posts: 384We're you allowed multiple pops?
And was everything in the ad available?
Originally Posted by Rab7777
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 09:19 #15509Senior Member

Posts: 4545I mean for $150 now these days is still a lot. But consider everyone one raising their half hour to $200 or $300. I had to check it out before she goes up. It's just a matter of when LOL. But I'm still cheap LOL.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 06:15 #15508Regular Member

Posts: 12Asian
Long time lurker on this site. First post. I https://providence.skipthegames.com/...4/726725349725.
Met a chick from this ad early one morning 830 am. Certainly not the chick in the pics but didn't expect it. Go to her room at nice hotel and was greater my a very attractive older 40 ish lady. Everything covered but full service. Very nice, good English, would repeat. Prices as advertised.
-
01-07-22 23:44 #15507Senior Member

Posts: 167Never saw her due to scheduling but I knew she was real. I asked her why she didn't have reviews and she answered that she was so good that guys were keeping her for themselves. I guess the cat is out of the bag now, Style delivers.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 22:38 #15506Senior Member

Posts: 216I believe they are the real lesbian couple, the pics are not them. There is a bigger butchy one who isn't really into it but the smaller one is decent with a nice body and very into it. I saw them maybe 1 year ago I def did a review. They are upstairs in a 2 family house pretty clean inside from what I remember. I wouldn't repeat only because the butchy one was so uninterested in dick LOL.
Originally Posted by MarriedTom
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 18:47 #15505Senior Member

Posts: 289I dunno Style, why'all are being awfully squirrelly about the damages for her? Sounds more and more like Style finally joined the 150 club 😝128539; You're loosing your touch old man 😉129315;.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 17:37 #15504Regular Member

Posts: 20Normally I lurk on the board, but when I saw Styles post I texted her immediately and met her 2 hours after contacting. Like he said she is real and she got a great body, I will definitely see her again.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 16:27 #15503Senior Member

Posts: 120Sexy Brazilian?
I've seen this post a few times in these past weeks has anyone had the pleasure of meeting up with this one the pictures do look great.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/509470803053
-
01-07-22 14:17 #15502Senior Member

Posts: 4545Ya I did half-hour since she don't do qv. I had to see if she was really real. I mean she's real but ass and tits still fake LOL. Since she's being posting for over a year now. I figured if she was robbing people then there would be a lot of reviews about it.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 12:41 #15501Senior Member

Posts: 289Aphrodite1400 SB
Yours was a lot better Style. Took this one home from the Plainfield Pike area last night. Big girl (she’s tall and rugged, not Bbw) a little sloppier than her pics but still not bad. Big pierced nipples, all covered service and didn't mind anal. She was very easy going and pleasant, a decent GFE with kissing and her doing some good work getting the little man going. Did 150 and then took her home after sleeping for a few hours. Roads were a shitshow!










Reply With Quote




