Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 10390
-
01-07-22 22:05 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 1544This is where I diverge from others on this site on how SA should be used. With semi-pros (if they fuck for money they are pros), you need to act like they are girlfriends or potential girlfriends. Would you ask someone you just met in a bar or a dating site if they will let you CIA? Seriously, if you want to be successful at this you need to have much more game than that and be much more patient. I'm not into the butt sex, but I've encountered a few semi-pros that actually enjoy it, but if that is your only goal then you should just find a hooker that does it and pay her.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
Again, Hooker: Tell them what you want. Get a price and for what you want. Pay them and do it.
Semi-Pro / Non-Pro: Get a price (or not) for them to fuck you, be nice to them and see what they're open to.
As Mr. PND said below, I've met SB that like the ass fucking, but for the life of me I'd NEVER consider for a second asking them before meeting if they do that. Everyone that I met would immediately block me just for asking.
-
01-07-22 20:01 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 49A few
I've met a few but they are usually low key types who wouldn't appreciate a "BBFS cip cia?" text to clarify before meeting.
Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver
[View Original Post]
A lot of times if you get a girl drunk she'll be more open to that sort of stuff.
-
01-07-22 17:33 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 461I agree that attitude is everything. I only meet tna women in SA if they genuinly have a non escort attitude in SA. I've been lucky enough to have met various fantastic tna women via SA and I certainly got a no don't all bare experience that I wouldn't have gotten if I had approached them via tna. And as I mentioned half day / overnight for what it would have been 1 tna hour cost.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 17:26 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 461Allow me to clarify because I have re-read what I wrote and understand it came out wrong. What I meant is that when I see a tna woman in SA then I approach her as a regular woman. If she comes out with per hour and escort attitude then I stop communication and don't meet her. I only meet those that have regular woman attitude and agree to per meet (half day / overnight) allowance. That's what I meant by "I have never seen..... ".
Originally Posted by DelToro
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 16:42 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 503Hard to generalize.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
I am sure some pros find SA refreshing and they act more like regular non pros, but I have definitely met pros on SA with pro attitudes, starting by quoting allowances by the hour and asking to come straight to the hotel.
I do not doubt with some pros you get a better deal on SA than on TNA but I usually just do not pursue pros on SA, as soon as I figure they are pros I just stop engaging.
I do not have anything against pros, I had fucked hundreds of them, when I was younger I was way busier and just wanted to fuck and leave, now I appreciate more the foreplay, etc that true SBs like
-
01-07-22 16:17 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 70Cia?
Any non pros that offer CIA?
-
01-07-22 16:02 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 1544. Duplicate post
-
01-07-22 15:37 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 1544For me, I just don't have an interest in escorts posing as SBs. I'm happy that they work and make guys happy, but one of the things that turns me on about SBs and turns me off about escorts is the attitude / enthusiasm. There is simply a different vibe between the two. Escorts have fucked hundreds, if not thousands of dicks; younger SBs have had maybe a dozen, older ones a few dozen. With a few exceptions, escorts seem to have a "been there / done that" attitude and even the ones that act enthusiastic, you can tell that they really aren't into it, they just want the hour to end. With the exception of some of the younger SBs, many are like girlfriends and seem to enjoy the whole experience.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
As an example, I recently saw a popular escort on the other site. Her ass was simply scrumptious and though I very rarely do it, I did a little DATO. There was zero reaction (I actually think I got a "I'm bored" sigh). That's the first time that it has ever happened to me. Generally, the women love it or they stop me from doing it because they don't like it. This one was like, he's paying me for the hour, it's my job to sit here, let him lick my asshole and say nothing. That is the difference between an escort and a SB. I want someone that will at least pretend like they are having the best time of their life.
-
01-07-22 04:31 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 495Ivytanoo
She works at kittens.
Originally Posted by FantasyManJ
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/faexlele?utm_medium=copy_link
-
01-07-22 02:37 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 461I've never seen any tna or escort attitude woman in SA. Knowing they are in tna I approach them as regular ladies and end up with a 300 or 500 half day or overnight. I never accept per hour allowances. As I said, I've had pleasure to do all holes bare and finish in which it wouldn't be available / possible if contacted them in tna.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 01:03 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 1544I won't see them. I'm not on SA to find a "pro". It's hilarious because they always out themselves if you message them for a few minutes.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
Me: Hey. Would like to meet up Thursday?
Fake SB: Sure, incall or outcall?
Doh!
Me: What sort of allowance are you looking for?
Fake SB: $300/ hr.
Doh! (Sugar Babies don't talk in terms of hours).
Me: Sorry, I'm looking for a SB not an escort.
Fake SB: What do you mean? I'm not an escort.
Me: Then why do I find pictures of you on every escort site in town when I Google your number?
Then there are the numerous photos taken inside of strip clubs with them dancing or in the locker room of strip clubs (and they think we're too stupid to notice it). As well as EVERY photo you get from them seems to have been taken in a hotel room.
Some are little more subtle. Most 20 YOs don't run to the sex shop and buy slutty looking lingerie, take pictures of themselves in it and then post it online for everyone to see it.
-
01-06-22 21:16 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 88Dakota on SA
I remember. Just posting again for the newer folks.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 21:05 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 461Yes, a lot of TNA girls have been or are in SA. Funny how at SA they are happy to do everything, do it bare and love the guy finishing in them. Also worth noting, at SA they are half a day or overnight for what they ask for an hour at TNA.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 20:21 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 2938She was on there before, a lot of the TNA girls are or were on there.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 19:58 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 88Dakota Raining going non-pro
Dakota Raining from TNA is also on seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-61db954c087d
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Dakota-Raining











Reply With Quote





