Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 693 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 10388
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5348
    I agree that attitude is everything. I only meet tna women in SA if they genuinly have a non escort attitude in SA. I've been lucky enough to have met various fantastic tna women via SA and I certainly got a no don't all bare experience that I wouldn't have gotten if I had approached them via tna. And as I mentioned half day / overnight for what it would have been 1 tna hour cost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    For me, I just don't have an interest in escorts posing as SBs. I'm happy that they work and make guys happy, but one of the things that turns me on about SBs and turns me off about escorts is the attitude / enthusiasm. There is simply a different vibe between the two. Escorts have fucked hundreds, if not thousands of dicks; younger SBs have had maybe a dozen, older ones a few dozen. With a few exceptions, escorts seem to have a "been there / done that" attitude and even the ones that act enthusiastic, you can tell that they really aren't into it, they just want the hour to end. With the exception of some of the younger SBs, many are like girlfriends and seem to enjoy the whole experience.

    As an example, I recently saw a popular escort on the other site. Her ass was simply scrumptious and though I very rarely do it, I did a little DATO. There was zero reaction (I actually think I got a "I'm bored" sigh). That's the first time that it has ever happened to me. Generally, the women love it or they stop me from doing it because they don't like it. This one was like, he's paying me for the hour, it's my job to sit here, let him lick my asshole and say nothing. That is the difference between an escort and a SB. I want someone that will at least pretend like they are having the best time of their life.

  2. #5347
    Allow me to clarify because I have re-read what I wrote and understand it came out wrong. What I meant is that when I see a tna woman in SA then I approach her as a regular woman. If she comes out with per hour and escort attitude then I stop communication and don't meet her. I only meet those that have regular woman attitude and agree to per meet (half day / overnight) allowance. That's what I meant by "I have never seen..... ".

    Quote Originally Posted by DelToro  [View Original Post]
    Hard to generalize.

    I am sure some pros find SA refreshing and they act more like regular non pros, but I have definitely met pros on SA with pro attitudes, starting by quoting allowances by the hour and asking to come straight to the hotel.

    I do not doubt with some pros you get a better deal on SA than on TNA but I usually just do not pursue pros on SA, as soon as I figure they are pros I just stop engaging.

    I do not have anything against pros, I had fucked hundreds of them, when I was younger I was way busier and just wanted to fuck and leave, now I appreciate more the foreplay, etc that true SBs like

  3. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen any tna or escort attitude woman in SA. Knowing they are in tna I approach them as regular ladies and end up with a 300 or 500 half day or overnight. I never accept per hour allowances. As I said, I've had pleasure to do all holes bare and finish in which it wouldn't be available / possible if contacted them in tna.
    Hard to generalize.

    I am sure some pros find SA refreshing and they act more like regular non pros, but I have definitely met pros on SA with pro attitudes, starting by quoting allowances by the hour and asking to come straight to the hotel.

    I do not doubt with some pros you get a better deal on SA than on TNA but I usually just do not pursue pros on SA, as soon as I figure they are pros I just stop engaging.

    I do not have anything against pros, I had fucked hundreds of them, when I was younger I was way busier and just wanted to fuck and leave, now I appreciate more the foreplay, etc that true SBs like

  4. #5345

    Cia?

    Any non pros that offer CIA?

  5. #5344
    . Duplicate post

  6. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen any tna or escort attitude woman in SA. Knowing they are in tna I approach them as regular ladies and end up with a 300 or 500 half day or overnight. I never accept per hour allowances. As I said, I've had pleasure to do all holes bare and finish in which it wouldn't be available / possible if contacted them in tna.
    For me, I just don't have an interest in escorts posing as SBs. I'm happy that they work and make guys happy, but one of the things that turns me on about SBs and turns me off about escorts is the attitude / enthusiasm. There is simply a different vibe between the two. Escorts have fucked hundreds, if not thousands of dicks; younger SBs have had maybe a dozen, older ones a few dozen. With a few exceptions, escorts seem to have a "been there / done that" attitude and even the ones that act enthusiastic, you can tell that they really aren't into it, they just want the hour to end. With the exception of some of the younger SBs, many are like girlfriends and seem to enjoy the whole experience.

    As an example, I recently saw a popular escort on the other site. Her ass was simply scrumptious and though I very rarely do it, I did a little DATO. There was zero reaction (I actually think I got a "I'm bored" sigh). That's the first time that it has ever happened to me. Generally, the women love it or they stop me from doing it because they don't like it. This one was like, he's paying me for the hour, it's my job to sit here, let him lick my asshole and say nothing. That is the difference between an escort and a SB. I want someone that will at least pretend like they are having the best time of their life.

  7. #5342

    Ivytanoo

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Her and a handful of SBs stand firm at 500 ppm. I've seen Ivy and Kay. Passed on all the bigger ones. CIP no anal for both.
    She works at kittens.

    https://instagram.com/faexlele?utm_medium=copy_link

  8. #5341
    I've never seen any tna or escort attitude woman in SA. Knowing they are in tna I approach them as regular ladies and end up with a 300 or 500 half day or overnight. I never accept per hour allowances. As I said, I've had pleasure to do all holes bare and finish in which it wouldn't be available / possible if contacted them in tna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I won't see them. I'm not on SA to find a "pro". It's hilarious because they always out themselves if you message them for a few minutes.

    Me: Hey. Would like to meet up Thursday?

    Fake SB: Sure, incall or outcall?

    Doh!

    Me: What sort of allowance are you looking for?

    Fake SB: $300/ hr.

    Doh! (Sugar Babies don't talk in terms of hours).

    Me: Sorry, I'm looking for a SB not an escort.

    Fake SB: What do you mean? I'm not an escort.

    Me: Then why do I find pictures of you on every escort site in town when I Google your number?

    Then there are the numerous photos taken inside of strip clubs with them dancing or in the locker room of strip clubs (and they think we're too stupid to notice it). As well as EVERY photo you get from them seems to have been taken in a hotel room.

    Some are little more subtle. Most 20 YOs don't run to the sex shop and buy slutty looking lingerie, take pictures of themselves in it and then post it online for everyone to see it.

  9. #5340
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Yes, a lot of TNA girls have been or are in SA. Funny how at SA they are happy to do everything, do it bare and love the guy finishing in them. Also worth noting, at SA they are half a day or overnight for what they ask for an hour at TNA.
    I won't see them. I'm not on SA to find a "pro". It's hilarious because they always out themselves if you message them for a few minutes.

    Me: Hey. Would like to meet up Thursday?

    Fake SB: Sure, incall or outcall?

    Doh!

    Me: What sort of allowance are you looking for?

    Fake SB: $300/ hr.

    Doh! (Sugar Babies don't talk in terms of hours).

    Me: Sorry, I'm looking for a SB not an escort.

    Fake SB: What do you mean? I'm not an escort.

    Me: Then why do I find pictures of you on every escort site in town when I Google your number?

    Then there are the numerous photos taken inside of strip clubs with them dancing or in the locker room of strip clubs (and they think we're too stupid to notice it). As well as EVERY photo you get from them seems to have been taken in a hotel room.

    Some are little more subtle. Most 20 YOs don't run to the sex shop and buy slutty looking lingerie, take pictures of themselves in it and then post it online for everyone to see it.

  10. #5339

    Dakota on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She was on there before, a lot of the TNA girls are or were on there.
    I remember. Just posting again for the newer folks.

  11. #5338
    Yes, a lot of TNA girls have been or are in SA. Funny how at SA they are happy to do everything, do it bare and love the guy finishing in them. Also worth noting, at SA they are half a day or overnight for what they ask for an hour at TNA.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She was on there before, a lot of the TNA girls are or were on there.

  12. #5337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    She was on there before, a lot of the TNA girls are or were on there.

  13. #5336

    Dakota Raining going non-pro


  14. #5335

    Waste of time: Callie21 angel

    I have been chatting with her for a while.

    Chat got heated a few times, every time it seemed we were making plans to meet I got silence from her part.

    She looks quite hot on her private pics.

    She contacted me out of the blue this morning asking to meet, I was actually free as my regular SB canceled last minute with a sick kid.

    She was at a hotel (red flag I know what real SB is already on a hotel, but I was horny as I expected to get laid today), I told her I could be there in an hour.

    She made me wait 20 minutes in the parking lot (another read flag, I know).

    I finally get to the room, she looks just like her pictures, super hot, sucking hard on her breast, kissing, I start to undo her pants and then she said but we can not fuck as I am on my period.

    I was like whhaaattttt the fuck. I said I am leaving then, so I did. Fucking waste of time.

    This is her profile url:
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-1bbfd714cb08

    Earlier in the day I was chatting with Tina Snow206 (see post below), so after leaving Callie's room, in the parking lot, I reengaged with Tina, just to realize she is a scam. Fuck what a morning.

    I have not have blue balls this big since fucking high school.

  15. #5334

    Tina Snow206

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    And only wants 150 for a date, she will also share her install with you.

    Not for me, but I know some of you mongers will like the price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-cf001ba2bc1c
    She is a scam.

    She would tell you to pick her up at a public place so that you could go together to her place, but you need to give her the arrangement at the public place, yeah right.

    I off course passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape