Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 18369
-
01-10-22 07:38 #11304Senior Member

Posts: 549As I've see more often then not there, pics don't do her justice.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 21:25 #11303Senior Member

Posts: 144Churchhill ladies
I have had more then standard there way more then once, starting with Jane who's no longer there, then Eve who currently there, not my type but in a pinch she'll do. LOL, and most recently Patti. , and others just have forgotten their names thru out the years. , so don't fall dor the bs that these girls here only offer standard. , I mean don't get me wrong he runs a clean nice place. , and hope he stays around as everyone else has closed the doors, but he was kinda the foundly father of the body rub places, then stadium, and then Carla's place they all got their start from him, but don't forget these girls that work there, all sell their ass for the most part.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 19:20 #11302Senior Member

Posts: 1773Yeah, I don't think her pics really do her justice. I don't mean to say that she's some spinner you'd seen in a club, but she's more attractive than those pics imply. I freely admit that my standards of "attractive" might be wider than others' though.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
As always with such things, YMMV.
-
01-09-22 19:16 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 1773I know of a couple. They tend to be fired when management finds out.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 17:41 #11300Senior Member

Posts: 337Yeah I had a go. Nice time except it was about half as long as what I set up for. I'll be giving a play-by-play very shortly.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 13:49 #11299Senior Member

Posts: 62I've only known one lady there that offered anythung more than standard.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 13:14 #11298Senior Member

Posts: 983Eye of the beholder
As they say it is in the eye of the beholder. I have been to Churchill several times but have not seen Jade. All I have to go on are her pics in the ads and based on these she is far from shapely. I won't dispute your opinion of her ability but I will need convincing as to the shapely.
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 12:41 #11297Senior Member

Posts: 1773Churchill. Jade
Another practitioner that I highly recommend at this location.
Jade is a cute, shapely young lady who apparently has some experience in the game. She gives a solid rub. Long, steady, strong strokes, not too slow, not too fast. Goldilocks zone.
The flip was incredibly satisfying even though nothing unexpected happened.
Will repeat. Recommend.
-
01-08-22 17:47 #11296Banned Member

Posts: 873Churchill is standard only. If you pester the ladies for more you'll get yourself banned.
Originally Posted by Denzo
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 17:32 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 90Churchill
Am I reading this correct, that no FS and maybe nothing more than Standard is available from Churchill or any of the non AMP east end ladies, at least without completely emptying the acct? These photos have finally drawn me in (especially the recent ones of Maria) But I'm less interested if there is no hope of anything more than standard, ever. Obviously YMMV with any provider, but if its super rare, kinda drops the motivation. I'm not seasoned in these shops, but I have had some good luck in the past at other shops.
-
01-07-22 15:10 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 190They are different girls.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:29 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 549She had went out on her own for a bit then quit as far as I know. I think someone reported seeing or taking to her a few months back but nothing since. I'd say she's out which is a shame she was fun.
Originally Posted by MyMassage20
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:28 #11292Senior Member

Posts: 549If it's the same Bebe that was at sun prior to Empire she is back at Sun.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 01:22 #11291Senior Member

Posts: 121Megan
I like Megan a lot. She's smart, attractive, and sexy in a "girl next door" kinda way.
She's older than most providers but I still see her often and get along great with her. The photo shopped pics are a bit much but ALL providers do it on some level.
Most providers seem to be extremely feisty when it comes to criticism, especially when it pertains to their age and / or physical appearance. They are selling their bodies and it's well within our rights to offer honest evaluations of the product. I appreciate this forum for the express purpose of providing reviews. It's scary out there for us and the reviews and communication helps.
I recently got tipped off that one of my regular providers thought I was too critical and she tried to slam me online.
All the more reason for us to stand together. It's dangerous out there.
Be safe and happy new year!
-B.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 01:10 #11290Senior Member

Posts: 3103Legality
You would not believe how many time I've tried to explain that to AMP bosses. Not that I care, just trying to school them on the law. They think there's a three tier justice system. Boom boom, blow job and then hand job. They think there's a difference. They will find out soon enough I guess. Either way.
Originally Posted by DerbyRider
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




