Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 26927
-
01-08-22 10:10 #17957Senior Member

Posts: 56Second One
Saw the second one maybe a year ago. Will do bbj for an up charge, had a bit of a belly on her, most girls on here do that's why they take pictures from those angles haha. Good bbj tho, massive ass, a bit ghetto, overall solid experience.
Originally Posted by HeatFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 02:09 #17956Senior Member

Posts: 834First, I also have Fdott on ignore. I personally don't know why he is still allowed as I thought bashing others was out. Second, there are a lot of assumptions about what happened at the motel. Personally, I can't tell anything from the reports here. Were the cops there because of the girl or some other reason? Even if it was a prostitution bust, why were they there, who called them? Or have cops been watching the place due to previous reported activity? Sometimes people in this forum are really quick to judge. Believe it or not, cops do more than just investigate and bust prostitution. I thought the original poster acted appropriately. He didn't know what was going on and got out of Dodge. What was he supposed to do. Stop and ask LEO what they were doing there?
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 18:07 #17955Senior Member

Posts: 1445Haven't seen either but I'm very interested in that second one. If you do see her please leave a review.
Originally Posted by HeatFan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 16:19 #17954Senior Member

Posts: 78Visiting
Gone be in town for the weekend and was wondering about these two. Any info is greatly appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73027289
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73114854
-
01-07-22 15:57 #17953Senior Member

Posts: 360I'd bail too
I'd would of bailed too, so I get the no show. But why the no call? I would of called or text her and said there was a bunch of cops in the parking lot maybe another time.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 15:17 #17952Senior Member

Posts: 1635I see, the problem is you lack reading comprehension. That's fine, I've now put you on ignore and you can do the same if you don't like my heads up reports to my fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by Fdottt
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 13:00 #17951Senior Member

Posts: 1620Sound advice
In a hotel parking lot it could have been a number of things that got LEO involved. Domestic, arguing, drugs, et al. The fuzz right now are so uptight about the covid and all of the hate that is going on some geared towards them. Out here I see one cruiser making a traffic stop and another one or two staging close by for problems. So yea who would want the hassle of being questioned by uncle? I mean they run your plates, I. D. Etc and then they see you are not from the area the first question would be why are you here? So I agree when in doubt do without.
Originally Posted by MayorQuimby
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:44 #17950Senior Member

Posts: 258Yes! Always take precautions
I've never followed instructions from providers I've seen for the first time. I've always arrived at least 5 minutes earlier to check the scene without telling them I'm already there. They've asked what kind of color and make of car and I've always made up something the answer. When they start asking too many questions about the car I tell them I ended up taking an Uber because of traffic. I know some girls also do for their protections against LE but at the same time it could be a stint operation and it's better to be safe than sorry. Also, whenever I spot visible or undercover cars I drive back home. I don't like to take any chances.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 11:11 #17949Senior Member

Posts: 1445And I've had a girl bail on me when she came for an outcall at a hotel I was staying in and saw a bunch of cop cars. I looked out the window, saw them, and understood. It happens.
Originally Posted by MickSwagger
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:37 #17948Senior Member

Posts: 278I'm happy he gave the info.
Better safe than sorry.
I've done the same when I've pulled into lots with cops before.
I'm gone.
-
01-07-22 09:16 #17947Senior Member

Posts: 532"but for all I know she was caught and flipped at some point. She had a lot of reviews during 2021, but nothing since October. " These are your words. That sounds like an unfounded accusation to me. Why do you assume ISP would only be there for her?
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 09:06 #17946Senior Member

Posts: 1438No I am going to leave but unless I have some reason to believe the hooker was involved I will leave it at that. If I believe she was involved I will mention who it was and where to better inform my fellow mongers to assist in their decisions. I would not make a dramatic post here about a bunch of marked police cars at a hotel without having any idea why they were there. I'd think it more likely that they were there with a bunch of cruisers if someone was refusing to wear a mask than to catch johns but that's just me. So ISP busted an AMP in May, so that means that they might have had a handful of marked cruisers to bust a hooker in a hotel, at least I have a better understanding of your thought process. If I was suspicious and wanted more information for myself and the board I would have parked a block away and walked by and asked someone what was going on. Best of luck with your future endeavors and happy mongering.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 08:38 #17945Senior Member

Posts: 179Chicago cover girls
Great agency in that area.
Originally Posted by JonSno
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 07:59 #17944Regular Member

Posts: 2Lexi Love
Anyone have any information or reviews on her? I searched the forum but got nothing.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...978/6196326314
-
01-06-22 22:46 #17943Senior Member

Posts: 1635Is there a rule somewhere that says ISP doesn't bust hookers?
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
https://www.shawlocal.com/the-herald...ainfield-cops/
Either way, when you pull up to the location and the lot is full of cops, are you going to stroll right in like it's nothing?












Reply With Quote




