Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 9921
-
01-09-22 06:46 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 283Robin Gilf
Does anyone know if Robin is still active? Last saw her pre pandemic. Was able to email her last summer to set up a visit, but she cancelled the day before. Crickets ever since.
-
01-08-22 18:47 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 931Tomatoe / tomato
I think you are forgetting for every thing in a woman that you like / love, there is more than likely a guy who doesn't. I am not a fan of GILF's or BBW's, (I want a woman my age or younger and close to my weight or smaller) but I understand there are many guys who have fetishes about many different things. I am not into having my nipples played with (something many Asian woman seem to do) or fascinated by feet, but for each fetish you dislike, there is a group here who love that fetish, many members are searching for exactly what you dislike in woman. Just my humble opinion, not a fact.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
"If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear. " ― Roberto Bolaño.
-
01-08-22 15:13 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 173I saw her picture. She's ugly af.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 13:54 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 173Style20
I haven't been on here in months and I see you are still posting strong. I enjoy your posts and diligence in scoping out and giving intel on these broads my man. Is there any girl in MA or RI you haven't seen? Again I really appreciate your info, you have saved me guaranteed bad experiences and vouched for decent chicks all the while calling out insane prices. If there was such a thing as reddit Gold on here I'd give it.
-
01-08-22 10:54 #5687Senior Member

Posts: 138Cali DaTruth
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...v/178521645622
160/ half hour hotel visit.
She's not as hot as her pictures, but she is attractive. Everything covered which is not a problem for me, but is for others. The CBJ was better than some BBBJs I have had. Great technique. She didn't want to use the bed in the hotel, so we fucked on the couch. After the CBJ, she mounted me (I was sitting) with her back to me. Then I got on top mish and she put her legs over my shoulders so I could pound away. It was a pretty enthusiastic session. It didn't take long for me to fill the bag.
I'd repeat, but she doesn't make favorite status.
-
01-08-22 09:23 #5686Senior Member

Posts: 4546You saw her? I would love to know what's gross about her. I was going to go see her in providence but her says her pussy is natural so she don't shave. So I was not into hairy pussy so I didn't go until I can get a review of that. So is her pussy shaved?
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 08:56 #5685Regular Member

Posts: 16Bust size
Bust size is the measurement around the torso. She looks chuncky so that number could be correct.
Originally Posted by Attract
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 20:13 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 476Marlborough
Her posting says bust / waist / hips 48/14/30. Unless pictures are fake there is no way that her bust is 48 and waist 14 and hips 30. Just my 2 cents.
-
01-07-22 19:54 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 173Ewwwww. She's gross!
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 12:58 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 220New MILF in Marlborough
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/582437056178
Anyone partake?
-
01-07-22 09:39 #5681Regular Member

Posts: 2Horrible girl
This girl was so rude. Started cussing me out, leaving me huge messages just talking trash. Just very rude. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ester/73074861.
-
01-07-22 09:29 #5680Regular Member

Posts: 2I just joined so I'm not sure how to use this site yet. I seen her though. She was expensive but fun. Definitely sexy 300 for the hour. She was nice. I'd give a good review. Just pricey.
Originally Posted by IAmBent
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 17:11 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 4546Sadly, every girls are moving to sexting and seeking benefit since they get more money by pretending they are college students.
Originally Posted by WantCash
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:15 #5678Banned Member

Posts: 152Stg
Skip the games has become worthless need to find new sources.
-
01-04-22 11:06 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 663Got a response.
Responded no QV, everything covered for 200+. I declined. She was 80 qv back in 2018 with BBBJCIM. Yes inflation is real, but not anywhere near 200% Far as I know she hasn't become some celebrity / influencer that can flaunt it like that. Can anyone confirm? Even if she did, we shouldn't care. The end result is still the same lame covered BS that's totally not worth it IMO.
Everyone, please don't cave in to BS like this.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






