Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 18409
-
01-07-22 09:28 #11329Senior Member

Posts: 549If it's the same Bebe that was at sun prior to Empire she is back at Sun.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 01:22 #11328Senior Member

Posts: 121Megan
I like Megan a lot. She's smart, attractive, and sexy in a "girl next door" kinda way.
She's older than most providers but I still see her often and get along great with her. The photo shopped pics are a bit much but ALL providers do it on some level.
Most providers seem to be extremely feisty when it comes to criticism, especially when it pertains to their age and / or physical appearance. They are selling their bodies and it's well within our rights to offer honest evaluations of the product. I appreciate this forum for the express purpose of providing reviews. It's scary out there for us and the reviews and communication helps.
I recently got tipped off that one of my regular providers thought I was too critical and she tried to slam me online.
All the more reason for us to stand together. It's dangerous out there.
Be safe and happy new year!
-B.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-22 01:10 #11327Senior Member

Posts: 3103Legality
You would not believe how many time I've tried to explain that to AMP bosses. Not that I care, just trying to school them on the law. They think there's a three tier justice system. Boom boom, blow job and then hand job. They think there's a difference. They will find out soon enough I guess. Either way.
Originally Posted by DerbyRider
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 23:04 #11326Regular Member

Posts: 17Liz
Anyone know if Liz that worked at Churchill is still around or if she has retired?
-
01-06-22 15:28 #11325Senior Member

Posts: 209Likewise
I scratched her off my list as well. At least Amanda has a better personality (albeit a littl chatty sometimes) and rub, and you know exactly what you are getting.
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 09:13 #11324Senior Member

Posts: 44Megan
I can respect it if a provider sets limitations, but I find it funny when they see themselves as superior to others who offer more.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
As far as legality goes, a handy is just as bad as taking it in all 3 holes. You could get busted either way.
-
01-05-22 21:21 #11323Senior Member

Posts: 146Thanks for the info. I agree price bit high for only HE.
Originally Posted by OneSwiss
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:09 #11322Senior Member

Posts: 260Sure did LOL
She says she is a legit but strips down to her panties and jumps on top of you not so legite if you ask me. LOL oh well we are not missing out on anything. Thanks for describing your visit. And response again.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 13:01 #11321Senior Member

Posts: 192She is pissed off
She got a little feisty with me via PM. It seemed to make her mad that I made a statement about her age and photo shopped pictures. She didn't seem to care that I made an accurate description of her service.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
In all fairness, she showed no signs of being a * when I saw her and I have never read such a report about her. But we hit a nerve here.
-
01-05-22 10:43 #11320Senior Member

Posts: 260Megan's pm
Not FS!
Let me answer the question for you. I do not offer FS. I do not see people from the guide. I am an lmt. Not an escort. My new services are not for you. You are not a regular. Have a nice day. Sounds like a true *****. She don't see guys from the guide but sending me a message makes sense🙄.
-
01-05-22 10:27 #11319Senior Member

Posts: 260Thanks
Damn I guess I and won't be seeing her then. In the link she said she had new services for her regular clients just curious of what that is.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:53 #11318Senior Member

Posts: 967The Beautiful Randi
What ever happened to her? I saw her several times off Linn Station Road, and as others have described, you knew what you were getting. She was gorgeous, however, and I always enjoyed my time with her, albeit predictable.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
I tend to stick with one (perhaps two) providers with whom I feel simpatico and while pleasant she was just a bit too distant for me.
-
01-05-22 07:21 #11317Senior Member

Posts: 983Phoenix, Victoria
The pictures are her and relatively current. She is attractive and can carry on a conversation. Rub was ok but not to be confused with a real massage. My experience was HE only and I believe that there is no more but I could be mistaken. I believe that her rates are too high and will not repeat. However if her rates were reasonable I would repeat.
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 21:19 #11316Senior Member

Posts: 146I confirm and agree.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
No extra.
-
01-04-22 21:17 #11315Senior Member

Posts: 146Ms Phoenix
What is the feedback about Ms Phoenix?
https://louisville.rubratings.com/258465
Thank you.
Stay safe.
Dbusa.












Reply With Quote




