Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 1599 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17958

    Few new reports, north city to near nw burbs.

    Millie. Saw this one yesterday. 100 QV, easy to communicate with, walked in and it's an empty apartment except she's got a litter of new born kittens and two giant pit bulls hanging about (they were locked in the kitchen). Little odd but any of these girls not? Took me to her room which was furnished. Took her clothes off, and I got on the end of the bed to make sure she sucked from her knees. She sucked for 5 minutes or so till he was ready, then did a little turn around grinding, proceeeded to have her suck some more because I could tell she didn't want to LOL. Then I turned her around and fucked her for a whopping 2 minutes. Cleaned up and was let out. Nothing special but convienent. Looks for a LC broad 7. 5/10, service 7. 5/10, only real downer was she didn't smell the best from the back. Not awful, just noticeable. Would repeat in a pinch but not preferred.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73110245

    No name but ad's for Mayfair and Jefferson Park.

    This was great, was in the area so texted. She gave me corner to park on, was a few minutes late but literally ran from her apartment. So she cares about your time LOL. Hopped in led me to a spot a few blocks away in an alley but it was suspect, and sure and shit as we cruised out a car whipped in. Drove a few blocks and found a decent empty parking lot. She took her shirt off as I pulled my cock out. BBBJ was decent, she doesn't DT but she does just put it in her mouth and jerk it either. She was gentle and gave effort, let me gently have my hand on her head, let me dirty talk her a bit. We had to pair a couple times so I didn't bust too quick. She sucked for 4-5 minutes before I absolutely unloaded in her mouth. She took it all and the spit it out the car. Zipped up and drove her to a gas station a few blocks away. 120 for cardate BBBJCIM, she's decent looking 8. 5/10 on the LC scale, service was 7. 7/10. Will repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73149036

    [Deleted by Admin]

  2. #17957

    Second One

    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Gone be in town for the weekend and was wondering about these two. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73027289

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73114854
    Saw the second one maybe a year ago. Will do bbj for an up charge, had a bit of a belly on her, most girls on here do that's why they take pictures from those angles haha. Good bbj tho, massive ass, a bit ghetto, overall solid experience.

  3. #17956
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I see, the problem is you lack reading comprehension. That's fine, I've now put you on ignore and you can do the same if you don't like my heads up reports to my fellow mongers.
    First, I also have Fdott on ignore. I personally don't know why he is still allowed as I thought bashing others was out. Second, there are a lot of assumptions about what happened at the motel. Personally, I can't tell anything from the reports here. Were the cops there because of the girl or some other reason? Even if it was a prostitution bust, why were they there, who called them? Or have cops been watching the place due to previous reported activity? Sometimes people in this forum are really quick to judge. Believe it or not, cops do more than just investigate and bust prostitution. I thought the original poster acted appropriately. He didn't know what was going on and got out of Dodge. What was he supposed to do. Stop and ask LEO what they were doing there?

  4. #17955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatFan  [View Original Post]
    Gone be in town for the weekend and was wondering about these two. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73027289

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73114854
    Haven't seen either but I'm very interested in that second one. If you do see her please leave a review.

  5. #17954

    Visiting

    Gone be in town for the weekend and was wondering about these two. Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73027289

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/73114854

  6. #17953

    I'd bail too

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I did my first and hopefully last NCNS today, but I feel like I dodged a bullet too.

    I made an appt with a fairly well-known and reviewed escort. Screening went fine and no issues with communication. She told me to go to a nicer extended-stay type hotel in the West Burbs. I'm pulling in and see a couple ISP cruisers waiting to turn at the intersection on the street coming from the place. I turn and drive in and there's like 9 more ISP cruisers all parked in the lot as I approach. I drove right on past the lot and got the hell out of there.

    I feel bad about the NCNS
    I'd would of bailed too, so I get the no show. But why the no call? I would of called or text her and said there was a bunch of cops in the parking lot maybe another time.

  7. #17952
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    "but for all I know she was caught and flipped at some point. She had a lot of reviews during 2021, but nothing since October. " These are your words. That sounds like an unfounded accusation to me. Why do you assume ISP would only be there for her?
    I see, the problem is you lack reading comprehension. That's fine, I've now put you on ignore and you can do the same if you don't like my heads up reports to my fellow mongers.

  8. #17951

    Sound advice

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorQuimby  [View Original Post]
    Whether they were there because of her or not, I would have bailed as well. Let's say they were there for a shooting, or a drug bust etc. The last thing I'd want to do is walk in to that hornets nest & possibly have to deal with questions like "are you a registered guest? "what business do you have here" or "who are you here to see? If there was any sort of investigation going on, they might be checking everyone that enters. Why take the risk?
    In a hotel parking lot it could have been a number of things that got LEO involved. Domestic, arguing, drugs, et al. The fuzz right now are so uptight about the covid and all of the hate that is going on some geared towards them. Out here I see one cruiser making a traffic stop and another one or two staging close by for problems. So yea who would want the hassle of being questioned by uncle? I mean they run your plates, I. D. Etc and then they see you are not from the area the first question would be why are you here? So I agree when in doubt do without.

  9. #17950

    Yes! Always take precautions

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    I pulled up to a bust couple years ago was all undercover cars and cops in civi clothing. What saved me from not getting busted when I arrived I was asked to flash my headlights make sure I wasn't LE and did not do it. I just said I did and undercover LE walked out of the lobby the way I noticed when he turned around handcuffs where hanging off his belt. So I laid down in the car waited 5 minutes and drove off.
    I've never followed instructions from providers I've seen for the first time. I've always arrived at least 5 minutes earlier to check the scene without telling them I'm already there. They've asked what kind of color and make of car and I've always made up something the answer. When they start asking too many questions about the car I tell them I ended up taking an Uber because of traffic. I know some girls also do for their protections against LE but at the same time it could be a stint operation and it's better to be safe than sorry. Also, whenever I spot visible or undercover cars I drive back home. I don't like to take any chances.

  10. #17949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy he gave the info.

    Better safe than sorry.

    I've done the same when I've pulled into lots with cops before.

    I'm gone.
    And I've had a girl bail on me when she came for an outcall at a hotel I was staying in and saw a bunch of cop cars. I looked out the window, saw them, and understood. It happens.

  11. #17948
    I'm happy he gave the info.

    Better safe than sorry.

    I've done the same when I've pulled into lots with cops before.

    I'm gone.

  12. #17947
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Accusing who? No name was posted. Why are you trying to create drama? I SPECIFICALLY said in my post that I had no proof she was involved at all, I also have no proof she wasn't.
    "but for all I know she was caught and flipped at some point. She had a lot of reviews during 2021, but nothing since October. " These are your words. That sounds like an unfounded accusation to me. Why do you assume ISP would only be there for her?

  13. #17946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Is there a rule somewhere that says ISP doesn't bust hookers?

    https://www.shawlocal.com/the-herald...ainfield-cops/

    Either way, when you pull up to the location and the lot is full of cops, are you going to stroll right in like it's nothing?
    No I am going to leave but unless I have some reason to believe the hooker was involved I will leave it at that. If I believe she was involved I will mention who it was and where to better inform my fellow mongers to assist in their decisions. I would not make a dramatic post here about a bunch of marked police cars at a hotel without having any idea why they were there. I'd think it more likely that they were there with a bunch of cruisers if someone was refusing to wear a mask than to catch johns but that's just me. So ISP busted an AMP in May, so that means that they might have had a handful of marked cruisers to bust a hooker in a hotel, at least I have a better understanding of your thought process. If I was suspicious and wanted more information for myself and the board I would have parked a block away and walked by and asked someone what was going on. Best of luck with your future endeavors and happy mongering.

  14. #17945

    Chicago cover girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JonSno  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Does anyone knows any good provider in Naperville area? Looking for BBBJ, CIM, GFE.

    I know a lot of agencies / providers are in downtown or O'Hare area.

    Thanks.
    Great agency in that area.

  15. #17944

    Lexi Love

    Anyone have any information or reviews on her? I searched the forum but got nothing.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...978/6196326314

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape