Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 18329
-
01-18-22 11:27 #16004Senior Member

Posts: 283Keri has not been fun for a long time now. Another GPS provider who is just burned out from the business. Poor service with an attitude to match.
Originally Posted by MrNewman
[View Original Post]
-
01-18-22 09:24 #16003Regular Member

Posts: 13Kerilynn Rumford RI
Hi guys.
Has anyone visited Keri lately. I was reading some older posts that suggest she is a fun provider.
Will be in RI for work the first week of Feb and was hoping to check her out.
Thanks.
-
01-13-22 12:45 #16002Senior Member

Posts: 393Ddy
Do you set appt with a specific model?
-
01-13-22 08:16 #16001Senior Member

Posts: 106Ddy
Some fellow hobbiest have asked for the link.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
dreamdreamyou.com
-
01-13-22 05:39 #16000Senior Member

Posts: 106One price, no house plus tip. No crappy massage either, right to business.
Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 18:12 #15999Senior Member

Posts: 42Nyc
320+ house or 320 including house?
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 08:49 #15998Senior Member

Posts: 2121Seems to be a common thing at spas. Eye candy comes through and then after business picks up the second string is there. Once enough bad reports show up an elusive spinner is reported. Waverly in MA did that to the extent that the spinner did the massage and on the flip a pinch hitter came in for FS. Though my last pinch hitter at Waverly was a woman I knew and had before at multiple places. Her menu, price and attitude is always great so for an older MILF she is a great roll. But ya, I get sick of hearing about the greatest spinner and I cannot hook up. 32 south in MA is pulling that one now.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 21:04 #15997Senior Member

Posts: 106Nyc
NYC report, went to DDY while on business. Met Alysa, hot little Chinese gal with nice Cs, maybe 30. No mask and in a bikini. Get to the room and clothes come off, she immediately starts with an incredible BBBJ. Then to the ts, rubs me from head to toe with those beautiful Cs. More BBBJCIM, one shot in the books. Back to the room, full body tb, yes everywhere. More BBBJ, on comes the cover, pound away for the rest of the hour. Finish in the hat. Clean up with hot towels, can barely walk. On the way out mms shows me the team, wow. Downside, 320. Highly recommend if your on the area.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderX
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 13:56 #15996Regular Member

Posts: 4Trench
She has a knock out body, but that's where it ends, its all down hill from there.
Originally Posted by BodyRubLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-22 04:14 #15995Senior Member

Posts: 30Grannies
I raved about it a few weeks ago.
Been back a few times since.
This last time I went was bullshit.
If she says her name is Lucy, just walk out or ask for another, you can immediately tell from her raspy voice she was old.
Old, couldn't take a beating and the massage sucked.
Waste of money.
She needs to retire.
-
01-09-22 22:32 #15994Regular Member

Posts: 4No way
No way this is real.
Originally Posted by NickRyan85
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-22 19:12 #15993Senior Member

Posts: 31Anyone seen this one?
We texted a but but she wouldn't verify with a pic. Seems to be in a nice location.
https://providence.rubratings.com/250528
-
01-06-22 15:16 #15992Senior Member

Posts: 1061021
To be fair, I have had some smoking pussy at 1021. Had the pleasure of meeting June there a few months ago, may have been the best body I have ever had in this hobby. There's been a few good, a few medium and then Yoko at the bottom. I'll be in NY next week, heard there spas are better. Will report back.
Originally Posted by AsianYumYum
[View Original Post]
I agree with walking, we have to set some boundaries. Although, it tonight to tell with the masks and fancy dresses.
-
01-06-22 10:08 #15991Senior Member

Posts: 283They have both a side and front entrance. I prefer the side. The parking sucks and in the summertime, the nights can be a bit sketchy. I have had to park blocks away and walk. It's not in the best location in Providence.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 07:42 #15990Senior Member

Posts: 2421021 Question
Hey guys- as I posted on the Strip Club forum, I've been MIA from the hobby for around 3 years but finally I'm getting back to business. I remember going to 1021 a few times and having a great time so I'm looking forward to getting back there. Questions- I can't for the life of me remember if there was a side or back entrance, (I think there is). Also, where does everyone park these days when you're there? And is the door open or do they have to buzz you in? Thanks!









Reply With Quote





