rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16004
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewman  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Has anyone visited Keri lately. I was reading some older posts that suggest she is a fun provider.

    Will be in RI for work the first week of Feb and was hoping to check her out.

    Thanks.
    Keri has not been fun for a long time now. Another GPS provider who is just burned out from the business. Poor service with an attitude to match.

  2. #16003

    Kerilynn Rumford RI

    Hi guys.

    Has anyone visited Keri lately. I was reading some older posts that suggest she is a fun provider.

    Will be in RI for work the first week of Feb and was hoping to check her out.

    Thanks.

  3. #16002

    Ddy

    Do you set appt with a specific model?

  4. #16001

    Ddy

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    NYC report, went to DDY while on business. Met Alysa, hot little Chinese gal with nice Cs, maybe 30. No mask and in a bikini. Get to the room and clothes come off, she immediately starts with an incredible BBBJ. Then to the ts, rubs me from head to toe with those beautiful Cs. More BBBJCIM, one shot in the books. Back to the room, full body tb, yes everywhere. More BBBJ, on comes the cover, pound away for the rest of the hour. Finish in the hat. Clean up with hot towels, can barely walk. On the way out mms shows me the team, wow. Downside, 320. Highly recommend if your on the area.
    Some fellow hobbiest have asked for the link.

    dreamdreamyou.com

  5. #16000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac  [View Original Post]
    320+ house or 320 including house?
    One price, no house plus tip. No crappy massage either, right to business.

  6. #15999

    Nyc

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    NYC report, went to DDY while on business. Met Alysa, hot little Chinese gal with nice Cs, maybe 30. No mask and in a bikini. Get to the room and clothes come off, she immediately starts with an incredible BBBJ. Then to the ts, rubs me from head to toe with those beautiful Cs. More BBBJCIM, one shot in the books. Back to the room, full body tb, yes everywhere. More BBBJ, on comes the cover, pound away for the rest of the hour. Finish in the hat. Clean up with hot towels, can barely walk. On the way out mms shows me the team, wow. Downside, 320. Highly recommend if your on the area.
    320+ house or 320 including house?

  7. #15998
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, I have had some smoking pussy at 1021. Had the pleasure of meeting June there a few months ago, may have been the best body I have ever had in this hobby. There's been a few good, a few medium and then Yoko at the bottom. I'll be in NY next week, heard there spas are better. Will report back.

    I agree with walking, we have to set some boundaries. Although, it tonight to tell with the masks and fancy dresses.
    Seems to be a common thing at spas. Eye candy comes through and then after business picks up the second string is there. Once enough bad reports show up an elusive spinner is reported. Waverly in MA did that to the extent that the spinner did the massage and on the flip a pinch hitter came in for FS. Though my last pinch hitter at Waverly was a woman I knew and had before at multiple places. Her menu, price and attitude is always great so for an older MILF she is a great roll. But ya, I get sick of hearing about the greatest spinner and I cannot hook up. 32 south in MA is pulling that one now.

  8. #15997

    Nyc

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderX  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, I have had some smoking pussy at 1021. Had the pleasure of meeting June there a few months ago, may have been the best body I have ever had in this hobby. There's been a few good, a few medium and then Yoko at the bottom. I'll be in NY next week, heard there spas are better. Will report back.

    I agree with walking, we have to set some boundaries. Although, it tonight to tell with the masks and fancy dresses.
    NYC report, went to DDY while on business. Met Alysa, hot little Chinese gal with nice Cs, maybe 30. No mask and in a bikini. Get to the room and clothes come off, she immediately starts with an incredible BBBJ. Then to the ts, rubs me from head to toe with those beautiful Cs. More BBBJCIM, one shot in the books. Back to the room, full body tb, yes everywhere. More BBBJ, on comes the cover, pound away for the rest of the hour. Finish in the hat. Clean up with hot towels, can barely walk. On the way out mms shows me the team, wow. Downside, 320. Highly recommend if your on the area.

  9. #15996

    Trench

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyRubLover  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has seen her lately? Saw her a little over a year ago and her place was not that clean and smelled like smoke, bathroom was gross, and she didn't seem to into it. Anyone been to her in the last few months?
    She has a knock out body, but that's where it ends, its all down hill from there.

  10. #15995

    Grannies

    I raved about it a few weeks ago.

    Been back a few times since.

    This last time I went was bullshit.

    If she says her name is Lucy, just walk out or ask for another, you can immediately tell from her raspy voice she was old.

    Old, couldn't take a beating and the massage sucked.

    Waste of money.

    She needs to retire.

  11. #15994

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by NickRyan85  [View Original Post]
    We texted a but but she wouldn't verify with a pic. Seems to be in a nice location.

    https://providence.rubratings.com/250528
    No way this is real.

  12. #15993

    Anyone seen this one?

    We texted a but but she wouldn't verify with a pic. Seems to be in a nice location.

    https://providence.rubratings.com/250528

  13. #15992

    1021

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    1021 is now going the way of grannies and it's a shame. Time for us to take action and start calling mammasan and demand better for our money.

    They can't be hiding behind their mask and do bait and switch. I haven't been back there since my last session after getting a granny for the third time and I'm sick of it. That's exactly how it goes down.

    Some nice looking chic comes in with a hot body, keeps the mask on, you are trying to see past that mask to see if you can see a granny, they almost try to avoid you not to make eye contact. You pay house fee and sometimes the tip upfront, money already exchanged, you go get TS and come back in the room. And then takes off dress and then mask and you're like. She looks dam near mid 40's but her body fooled you all along that she was possibly in her 20's. By that time, your cock is already stiff, harder then a light pole on a frigid below zero cold weather, no way you can go back and you just say fuck it.

    You would've liked a younger spinner but you might as well gut this granny out and finish the deed. Again, this is now an ongoing practice with 1021 and it was not the case. They have some real authentic 20 year old there and early 30's that were extreme gems that had given this place a reputation. Now it is getting the opposite and I can't understand WTF are they thinking and why are they going that route or keep doing this. We know they can get a steady line of young talents to fill the line ups..
    To be fair, I have had some smoking pussy at 1021. Had the pleasure of meeting June there a few months ago, may have been the best body I have ever had in this hobby. There's been a few good, a few medium and then Yoko at the bottom. I'll be in NY next week, heard there spas are better. Will report back.

    I agree with walking, we have to set some boundaries. Although, it tonight to tell with the masks and fancy dresses.

  14. #15991
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys- as I posted on the Strip Club forum, I've been MIA from the hobby for around 3 years but finally I'm getting back to business. I remember going to 1021 a few times and having a great time so I'm looking forward to getting back there. Questions- I can't for the life of me remember if there was a side or back entrance, (I think there is). Also, where does everyone park these days when you're there? And is the door open or do they have to buzz you in? Thanks!
    They have both a side and front entrance. I prefer the side. The parking sucks and in the summertime, the nights can be a bit sketchy. I have had to park blocks away and walk. It's not in the best location in Providence.

  15. #15990

    1021 Question

    Hey guys- as I posted on the Strip Club forum, I've been MIA from the hobby for around 3 years but finally I'm getting back to business. I remember going to 1021 a few times and having a great time so I'm looking forward to getting back there. Questions- I can't for the life of me remember if there was a side or back entrance, (I think there is). Also, where does everyone park these days when you're there? And is the door open or do they have to buzz you in? Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape