Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1690
-
01-07-22 14:48 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 127Thanks for the snowed in laughs.
I have to say, this has been some of the most entertainingly trashy things I've read on this board. Thanks for the snow day laughs, LOL.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 22:41 #1164Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8LOL my phone rings just fine thank you, stay in your place. I don't have a bad reputation & I don't have bad reviews. 1? Because someone got mad I wouldn't kiss them so they gave me a bad review. The only reason my numbers changed because ads go down you would know because you don't do what I do. None of any of this is relevant. Like I said, nobody listens to your bad reviews. Maybe if I was ugly they would, but considering I'm pretty they obviously still take the chance because my phone doesn't ring any less and then they realize it's just a bunch of faggots harassing and talking down on people they've never even met to feel better about their own miserable selves. See you can't make me feel any less or myself or hurt my feelings or anything like that. I know who I am, what I do and how I do. All my clients are happy I could careless about proving myself to anyone else.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 21:18 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 278As your bad reputation grows your phone will ring less and less. You can change your name and number (like you have done in the past) but your bad reputation will still follow you. You do have bad reviews.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 21:09 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 278You really have no idea what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
She's got you there RogueReviewer1, you are an idiot.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
What kind of gas mileage does your pimps caddy get?
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
That's way too much, 25 or 30 tops. RogueReviewer1 STOP overpaying!
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Yeah he's a fucking loser.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 19:49 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 414Bgo1
With your requirements for a meet, you are definitely irrelevant. Wish you guys would quit arguing, most mongers have already decided they don't want to see your ass (or any other part of you).
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 18:00 #1160Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8LOL a self review? You guys really have too much time on your hands. It's honestly sad and I feel really bad. Nobody ever said I had great reviews. But I don't have bad ones. If you have never personally experienced a meet up with me, anything said is irrelevant.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 17:56 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 278
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
If that were true you wouldn't have to post an ad every single day. You even posted an ad on Christmas Day, so much for the kids spending time with mommy on Christmas Day (sad face).
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
Is it just me or does it seem like these two posts were written by two different people? The first one reads like it was written by someone with half a brain and the second one reads like it was written by your typical whacked out of her mind hooker.
-
01-06-22 17:32 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 278What's the matter Gomer did I use too many big words? I'm not disagreeing with you that she's a drug addicted, felon, thieving, stalking, pussy selling, hooker, 98% of hookers are. I'm just saying you can post your warnings without posting mugshots.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
You already got your hand slapped once for breaking the rules, if you do it again odds are you will be put on double secret probation. Posting mugshot or links to mugshots is against the rules and might even get you banned if it contains personal info. You better check with A2.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 17:11 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 278Maybe, but I don't think so. It's been my experience that self-reviews are always way over the top. There's just too many mediocre statements. It's obvious this girl isn't that bright so anything possible.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 17:07 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 278This is true, I even know a few guys that got banned for writing bad reviews.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
Again can you quote any bad reviews from reputable mongers?
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
It's funny how she thinks shitty reviews are good.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry I don't speak inbred redneck, could someone translate this for me?
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 16:32 #1155Forum Advertiser

Posts: 8You do nothing but stalk people and sit behind a computer screen all day with nothing better to do. USASG is not a well known platform when you look up reviews of escorts this website does not pop up like the other and it's also way more difficult to use and only people with too much time on their hands use this. I don't need to delete comments and who gives a fuck if the reviews are basic.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
You're a fucking idiot. A whole idiot. I haven't even been in Nashville for 2 years and I travel everywhere you fucking retard. I'm not here all the fucking time I don't live here. You probably buy 40 $ qv from real crackewhores and you hate your life and yourself so much you have to harass and stalk other people to try and feel better about yourself. Your dick probably little that's the vibes you giving me. Now I'm done have a good day.
-
01-06-22 13:06 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 436Sierra, Diamond, Marie or whatever your name is.
LOL, the only reviews you have are on listcrawler. That website deletes all the negative comments when the girls report them. So only the positive comments show.
Originally Posted by BabyG01
[View Original Post]
On a website that actually allows negative reviews and comments (like this one) no one has given you a positive review here. No one. You have been here in Nash for 2 years and no one has anything good to say about you?
And even on listcrawler, your reviews are not that great. Here is one of a guy saying your rushed, you don't look as good as your pictures, you only did one position. You can't take D. And so on.
I'll keep posting the facts, and you and "crackhorelover" can stay mad and do what ya'll do can do whatever.
-
01-06-22 12:57 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 436No one cares crackhorelover
Good job crackhorelover.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
Maybe one day someone will care enough to read that long winded declaration of love you just typed out for your drug addicted, felon, thieving, stalking, pussy selling GF, but I'm not the one. I just don't care enough to entertain it anymore.
I'm going to keep doing what I do, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, besides cry, rant and sling ad hominems. Everything I posted about her is factual. I was being nice and only posting the screenshots with her name scribbled out. Next time I'll just post the direct links to the mugshots and news articles about her. That way everyone can read all about this shady provider themselves.
-
01-06-22 12:31 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 1250My condolences
My condolences for your loss.
Originally Posted by JustCBitt
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 09:57 #1151Banned Member

Posts: 555Self review
I believe the odds of this being a self-review are far more likely than someone who has no experience with women. Just something my 20 something years of mongering sense is telling me. But I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






