Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, the only reviews you have are on listcrawler. That website deletes all the negative comments when the girls report them. So only the positive comments show.
    This is true, I even know a few guys that got banned for writing bad reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    On a website that actually allows negative reviews and comments (like this one) no one has given you a positive review here. No one. You have been here in Nash for 2 years and no one has anything good to say about you?
    Again can you quote any bad reviews from reputable mongers?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    And even on listcrawler, your reviews are not that great. Here is one of a guy saying your rushed, you don't look as good as your pictures, you only did one position. You can't take D. And so on.
    It's funny how she thinks shitty reviews are good.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep posting the facts, and you and "crackhorelover" can stay mad and do what ya'll do can do whatever.
    I'm sorry I don't speak inbred redneck, could someone translate this for me?

  2. #1153
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, the only reviews you have are on listcrawler. That website deletes all the negative comments when the girls report them. So only the positive comments show.

    On a website that actually allows negative reviews and comments (like this one) no one has given you a positive review here. No one. You have been here in Nash for 2 years and no one has anything good to say about you?

    And even on listcrawler, your reviews are not that great. Here is one of a guy saying your rushed, you don't look as good as your pictures, you only did one position. You can't take D. And so on.

    I'll keep posting the facts, and you and "crackhorelover" can stay mad and do what ya'll do can do whatever.
    You do nothing but stalk people and sit behind a computer screen all day with nothing better to do. USASG is not a well known platform when you look up reviews of escorts this website does not pop up like the other and it's also way more difficult to use and only people with too much time on their hands use this. I don't need to delete comments and who gives a fuck if the reviews are basic.

    You're a fucking idiot. A whole idiot. I haven't even been in Nashville for 2 years and I travel everywhere you fucking retard. I'm not here all the fucking time I don't live here. You probably buy 40 $ qv from real crackewhores and you hate your life and yourself so much you have to harass and stalk other people to try and feel better about yourself. Your dick probably little that's the vibes you giving me. Now I'm done have a good day.

  3. #1152

    Sierra, Diamond, Marie or whatever your name is.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    I have more. Lmao that's just all that uploaded. Not everyone takes the time to go post a review after seen. Way to many rules? This isn't girl friend experience. Why'all are here for one thing. Not for me to act like a girlfriend. There's other hoes that do offer that and why'all can find them. I'm about business. I don't need to sit here and post every review to prove myself. I sent you a private message so how about let's FaceTime and you can see for yourself instead of keep saying pointless shit. People personally message me reviews after they leave most the time. But I've never had a genuine creditable bad review. So you guys talking all this shit about me is weird asf.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...b23d32e6e7a5c0 Here's a few more reviews like god damn stop posting about me.

    I put in a lot of effort and everyone that sees me loves me and comes back. Now I'm done going back and fourth tryna prove my point to people who won't even video chat and prove they're real but want to hide behind a screeen talking shit.
    LOL, the only reviews you have are on listcrawler. That website deletes all the negative comments when the girls report them. So only the positive comments show.

    On a website that actually allows negative reviews and comments (like this one) no one has given you a positive review here. No one. You have been here in Nash for 2 years and no one has anything good to say about you?

    And even on listcrawler, your reviews are not that great. Here is one of a guy saying your rushed, you don't look as good as your pictures, you only did one position. You can't take D. And so on.

    I'll keep posting the facts, and you and "crackhorelover" can stay mad and do what ya'll do can do whatever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220106-120135_Adblock Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220106-120745_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

  4. #1151

    No one cares crackhorelover

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Look Jethro if you can stop pump-in and a sweat-in on your sister I'll explain to your inbred ass again. I never met her nor will I ever, I live 500 miles away in Detroit. The only reason I said anything is I saw the pics you posted in the Photo Gallery. A pet peeve of mine is when someone posts mugshots, that's the only reason I said anything.

    So what, you really think she's the only hooker with a felony? This hobby is for men, if your concerned about hooks with criminal records you might want to find a new hobby.

    Again so what. You really come off like a big wet pussy who's concerned about a hook with a past. If hookers didn't have a fucked up past they wouldn't be hookers.

    Can you quote any bad reviews (besides your stalking ass)? This is where you need to quit talking shit and show me some bad reviews. I'll make you a deal shit talker, if you (RogueReviewer1 only please) can quote 5 bad reviews from reputable mongers I'll stop posting in the Nashville forum, if you can't then you stop posting about her. What do you say shit talker, you up for the challenge? Lets see who the littlebitch is.

    Do you have any proof of that or are you just talking out your ass. Prove it or shut the fuck up.

    It's her prerogative to screen anyway she wants to, it's your prerogative to not see her because of the way she screens. Stop fucking crying about it and move on to the next hooker.

    Again her prerogative, stop crying like a littlebitch about it. I really think you're just butt hurt because you can't see her.

    Stop the fucking presses, a fucking hooker that lies. What will the world come to. What's fucking next, are you going to bad mouth her credit score?

    You're a pathetic fuck. There has to be a reason for you to be acting the way you are, you obviously have an axe to grind with her.
    Good job crackhorelover.

    Maybe one day someone will care enough to read that long winded declaration of love you just typed out for your drug addicted, felon, thieving, stalking, pussy selling GF, but I'm not the one. I just don't care enough to entertain it anymore.

    I'm going to keep doing what I do, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, besides cry, rant and sling ad hominems. Everything I posted about her is factual. I was being nice and only posting the screenshots with her name scribbled out. Next time I'll just post the direct links to the mugshots and news articles about her. That way everyone can read all about this shady provider themselves.

  5. #1150

    My condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCBitt  [View Original Post]
    This hit home hard especially this month. None of you know me because I've never posted but I've been reading these reviews and what not for years. See my sons mom was an escort. She was found dead a few weeks back in hermitage stripped of all her belongings. We had been estranged for a while but I still cared for her and would look for her on ad sites to make sure she was still alive. I knew she had a boyfriend who was pimping her out and controlled most to all of her social media keeping her from contacting people unless he needed them to be contacted. He controlled her with drugs. It was her decision to leave her kids but ultimately I don't think she would have stayed away from them. People like this are evil. She was 4 months clean and in a program in Memphis getting her shit together and somehow his reach extended all the way there and she came back to Nashville to confront him and no one heard from her again until she was found. I don't know the details but it's a no-brainer he and any of his friends were probably involved whether supplying her with the drugs or a means to her end. She left several kids including my son who will never get to know his mom again and that's sad and pathetic. There are monsters out there and they should be chased, put or thrown away somehow because that's what they do to lost desperate women.
    My condolences for your loss.

  6. #1149

    Self review

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    The is a mediocre review at best. You have to be more then just cute, you put little to no effort into your job and you have way to many rules. Just an FYI, your looks are only going to last so long (especially living the life you're living). Your phone will ring less and less everyday. RogueReviewer1 was wrong for posting your mugshots and he is stalking you and or has an axe to grind with you. But if you really think the review you posted (the screen shot) is a good one then you really are a shitty provider.

    Skinny Amy Winehouse - Is he saying you look like Amy Winehouse or you were high like Amy Winehouse?

    She was nice enough - This isn't a complement. Saying someone is nice enough or good enough is a negative.

    No GFE or any kind of foreplay. Just right to it. What a fucking boner killer. This isn't sexy at all. That makes you sound like you were dope-sick and just rushed the guy out the door so you could get high. This isn't good.

    I liked her head very much but she wasn't really thrilled about do it too long Sure he liked you head, he probably never gets his dick sucked. This isn't good either. If I'm paying you to suck my dick you're going to do it like a stripper trying to get out of a DUI or I'll spend my money on a hooker that will.
    I believe the odds of this being a self-review are far more likely than someone who has no experience with women. Just something my 20 something years of mongering sense is telling me. But I could be wrong.

  7. #1148
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    The is a mediocre review at best. You have to be more then just cute, you put little to no effort into you job and you have way to many rules.
    I have more. Lmao that's just all that uploaded. Not everyone takes the time to go post a review after seen. Way to many rules? This isn't girl friend experience. Why'all are here for one thing. Not for me to act like a girlfriend. There's other hoes that do offer that and why'all can find them. I'm about business. I don't need to sit here and post every review to prove myself. I sent you a private message so how about let's FaceTime and you can see for yourself instead of keep saying pointless shit. People personally message me reviews after they leave most the time. But I've never had a genuine creditable bad review. So you guys talking all this shit about me is weird asf.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...b23d32e6e7a5c0 Here's a few more reviews like god damn stop posting about me.

    I put in a lot of effort and everyone that sees me loves me and comes back. Now I'm done going back and fourth tryna prove my point to people who won't even video chat and prove they're real but want to hide behind a screeen talking shit.

  8. #1147
    The is a mediocre review at best. You have to be more then just cute, you put little to no effort into your job and you have way to many rules. Just an FYI, your looks are only going to last so long (especially living the life you're living). Your phone will ring less and less everyday. RogueReviewer1 was wrong for posting your mugshots and he is stalking you and or has an axe to grind with you. But if you really think the review you posted (the screen shot) is a good one then you really are a shitty provider.

    Skinny Amy Winehouse - Is he saying you look like Amy Winehouse or you were high like Amy Winehouse?

    She was nice enough - This isn't a complement. Saying someone is nice enough or good enough is a negative.

    No GFE or any kind of foreplay. Just right to it. What a fucking boner killer. This isn't sexy at all. That makes you sound like you were dope-sick and just rushed the guy out the door so you could get high. This isn't good.

    I liked her head very much but she wasn't really thrilled about do it too long Sure he liked you head, he probably never gets his dick sucked. This isn't good either. If I'm paying you to suck my dick you're going to do it like a stripper trying to get out of a DUI or I'll spend my money on a hooker that will.

    Her pussy was amazing Again the guy probably never gets any pussy so of course he thinks it was amazing.

    She knows she hot and doesn't have to try hard You really think that's a complement? He makes you sound like a starfish.

    Lol. Worth every dime. I don't know if this guy is being sarcastic or he's clueless about what good pussy really is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review.jpg‎  

  9. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    So I make a post about her and like the whiteknight you are, you run to tell your "lady" about it. And now here you are the "crackhorelover" and the Crack (w)hore you are trying to defend. What a love story you 2 must have.
    Look Jethro if you can stop pump-in and a sweat-in on your sister I'll explain to your inbred ass again. I never met her nor will I ever, I live 500 miles away in Detroit. The only reason I said anything is I saw the pics you posted in the Photo Gallery. A pet peeve of mine is when someone posts mugshots, that's the only reason I said anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    - she has a felony for stalking. Not some minor misdemeanor, but a full-blown convicted felony for stalking.
    So what, you really think she's the only hooker with a felony? This hobby is for men, if your concerned about hooks with criminal records you might want to find a new hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    - she also has a charge for theft and drug. Drug charge is no surprise and she is acquainted with the holy white knight "crackhorelover".
    Again so what. You really come off like a big wet pussy who's concerned about a hook with a past. If hookers didn't have a fucked up past they wouldn't be hookers.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    - she has no good reviews. She's been working in Nashville for 2 plus and has no good reviews or post recommending her.
    Can you quote any bad reviews (besides your stalking ass)? This is where you need to quit talking shit and show me some bad reviews. I'll make you a deal shit talker, if you (RogueReviewer1 only please) can quote 5 bad reviews from reputable mongers I'll stop posting in the Nashville forum, if you can't then you stop posting about her. What do you say shit talker, you up for the challenge? Lets see who the littlebitch is.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    - she video chats with clients which gives her the ability to screen shot or video record their faces. Which puts her in a position to expose them.
    Do you have any proof of that or are you just talking out your ass. Prove it or shut the fuck up.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    - she also wants their real phone number which gives her the ability to look up more info about them. No other provider cares about texting numbers, but the one with the felony for stalking wants your real number.
    It's her prerogative to screen anyway she wants to, it's your prerogative to not see her because of the way she screens. Stop fucking crying about it and move on to the next hooker.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    - she doesn't want clients using fake numbers when she in fact uses a fake number. She wants to be anonymous, and use fake info, but she wants your real info. That's hypocritical.
    Again her prerogative, stop crying like a littlebitch about it. I really think you're just butt hurt because you can't see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    - and to add to it, she just made a post saying she has never done drugs a day in her life, but literally has been convicted for a drug charge. You can't make this stuff up.
    Stop the fucking presses, a fucking hooker that lies. What will the world come to. What's fucking next, are you going to bad mouth her credit score?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Those are the facts about the girl you're so bent on defending. No one is telling lies about her. Everything I said about her is true, and there is proof of it that has been posted. If you can't handle the truth, then fuck off and don't read it. "Whaaaa whaaa. Rogue is telling the truth about a pro that crackhorelover is in love with. Whaaaa!!!" Get over it, dude.
    You're a pathetic fuck. There has to be a reason for you to be acting the way you are, you obviously have an axe to grind with her.

  10. #1145
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    If you can't spend two dollars and take 10 minutes of your time to prove you are who you say you are then I'll just call BS on your account. A "professional" escort wouldn't have a problem doing this.
    LOL I'm absolutely not getting up and going into the cold just to get a newspaper to take a picture with. You could literally just video chat me and see that I'm real. Call bs on what you want I'm just so glad this doesn't stop my business. LOL. You guys are idiots. Literally have nothing better to do than sit on a forum and troll escorts you've never even seeeeen..

  11. #1144
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    I don't read the news paper so I don't have one to take a picture with
    If you can't spend two dollars and take 10 minutes of your time to prove you are who you say you are then I'll just call BS on your account. A "professional" escort wouldn't have a problem doing this.

  12. #1143
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8

    Diamond marie hereeeee

    -I don't read the news paper so I don't have one to take a picture with but if you want to private message me or find my ad online in Nashville you can find my number let me know who you are and you can ask for a specific picture and I'll send it that way or video chat with me. I'm new too this site so I'm not sure how to message an admin to do that.

    -I should have said I've never been addicted to any drugs, and I've never tried hard drugs like crack, meth, or heroin.

    -I video verify to make sure you're real and can see I'm real. So many people use these sites to scam or play games. Some people use them to find girls and hurt them. Some use it to be creepy. Some girls on the sites are catfish. Video chatting let's me know you're really interested in meeting me, besides who wouldn't want to atleast have a quick video chat with someone you're meeting randomly. I like to see who's on the other end of the number. & also to verify you're not law enforcement.

    -I use a text app because on some of the posting sites you have to keep creating new ads because they go down. It's just easier BUT everyone who sees me ends up with my real number because I FaceTime or google duo EVERYONE I see. I don't see people using text apps because just like you guys have a website for reviews we have an app to search your guys numbers and see if providers have posted reviews on clients so it helps keep us safe from robbers, rapers or away from people providers have had bad experiences with in general and when the clients learn that we can see things like that, they text off a text app so they can try and hide their reviews.

    -I in fact do have reviews online and if you took the time to find out all my personal information I'm sure you seen them. You just have nothing better to do.

    -onto my felony level stalking charge that I hired a lawyer for that you're so interested in. I mean if you got my name I'm sure you could find the police report that explains exactly what happened. Look up the definition of aggravated stalking. It's not following someone around or hiding in bushes dumb ass. You can get charged with it for threatening someone, you can get charged with it for making someone in fear for their life. It was all over an ex boyfriend. I caught him cheating on me with his ex and tried to fight her and she called the cops. The next day I tried to fight her again and she called them again. You are so quick to jump and assume it's actually kind of weird how much time you took to learn so much about me. I have weed charges, LOL not fucking drug charges. & theft charges from 4 years ago and I'm not convicted on any of them dumbass. Wow I never knew I would have to explain myself so much to people my life has no relevance too other than the fact you're looking for services and don't like the way I verify.

    -Also nobody on here told me about you posting about me I found it because someone who came to see me after reading your posts told me about it so clearly your posts aren't stopping anything.

    The only things that you can say are true is that I've been arrested LOL go cry about it and see someone else. I can tell your life is extremely miserable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49C967F1-C000-468D-8292-A30ACE599779.jpg‎  

  13. #1142

    You simping so hard you ran and told her about the post.

    So I make a post about her and like the whiteknight you are, you run to tell your "lady" about it. And now here you are the "crackhorelover" and the Crack (w)hore you are trying to defend. What a love story you 2 must have.

    The facts are about the worker you're trying to defend are:

    - she has a felony for stalking. Not some minor misdemeanor, but a full-blown convicted felony for stalking.

    - she also has a charge for theft and drug. Drug charge is no surprise and she is acquainted with the holy white knight "crackhorelover".

    - she has no good reviews. She's been working in Nashville for 2 plus and has no good reviews or post recommending her.

    - she video chats with clients which gives her the ability to screen shot or video record their faces. Which puts her in a position to expose them.

    - she also wants their real phone number which gives her the ability to look up more info about them. No other provider cares about texting numbers, but the one with the felony for stalking wants your real number.

    - she doesn't want clients using fake numbers when she in fact uses a fake number. She wants to be anonymous, and use fake info, but she wants your real info. That's hypocritical.

    - and to add to it, she just made a post saying she has never done drugs a day in her life, but literally has been convicted for a drug charge. You can't make this stuff up.

    Those are the facts about the girl you're so bent on defending. No one is telling lies about her. Everything I said about her is true, and there is proof of it that has been posted. If you can't handle the truth, then fuck off and don't read it. "Whaaaa whaaa. Rogue is telling the truth about a pro that crackhorelover is in love with. Whaaaa!!!" Get over it, dude.

  14. #1141
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    LOL hi guys I'm diamond aka Shaya aka sierra.

    I'm so glad that only the people who haven't seen me have so many assumptions about me and bad things to say, but if you look on other review websites the people who have seen me have left pretty good reviews. I've never done drugs in my life, and anyone making a bad review on me is more than likely my jealous obsessive stalker baby father. I'm a real, genuine provider and I'm tired of seeing my name bashed by people who have never seen me. I verify the way I do for safety! 9 times out of 10 nobody has a problem with my verification and the ones who do be the ones who bring problems. Also things are different now a days as in verifying someone isn't law enforcement so there's a reason behind everything I do. My charges or past or criminal history isn't anybody's business and the only way someone got that info was having my real name that I don't use or tell anyone I see hence.

    Why I know that it's someone I know harassing me. Anyways. Everybody makes mistakes in their lives and that has nothing to do with me as a provider. Thanks.
    1) Can you post a picture of you holding the local newspaper so we know it's you and not some loved up monger trying to defend your honor (You're a cute girl so I'm sure there are a few guys out there that will try it)? Anyone can make an account here and say they are person X. Also, PM the admin here and have him change your status from "Regular Member" to "Advertiser-Escort" so no one thinks your a dude.

    2) No believes or cares if you do drugs. Saying you have never gotten high (more then weed) is like saying you never had a raw dick inside you. We are all adults lets be real. As long as your clients leave happy your phone will always ring off the hook. Be the Home Dpot of selling pussy (customer service).

    3) RogueReviewer1 has been a member for a year and has over 200 posts so I highly doubt he's your baby's father (thank you for not saying baby daddy) or someone you know, you can find out anything now a days on the internet. He's just some pudd-pounding monger who's got his panties in a bunch because you screening processes is not to his liking. The fact that he took all that time to find out who you are (real name) then look up your criminal record up and post it here, shows what kind of limp noodle dick he really is (I feel sorry for his wife).

    4) I understand why you verify the way you do, a lot of providers don't want to see guys that are a certain age, race, or just fucking creepy looking. Also being a cute young girl your phone will ring enough where you can cherry pick who you see.

    5) Any monger that doesn't want to see any provider because she has a criminal history, drug problem, and or a dude (pimp) in her life needs to find a new hobby.

  15. #1140
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Just say you're in love with the girl, dude. No need for you to whiteknight and simp over her so hard. You're living up to your name as "crackhorelover" by coming to the defense of someone who is likely a crackwhore.

    She has never seen me because I don't send pictures or video chat and definitely not giving her my real number like she demands in her post. How about you let her screenshot your face and you give her your real number and you go see her and then you can write your own review telling us how much you love her.

    in the meantime, I'll even make another post of her just for you, bro. She (Diamond or Sierra or Shayna) has a felony charge for stalking and demands a video or picture of you and your real phone number. No other provider has a problem with texting apps, except for the provider that has been convicted for stalking and theft (her). See her at your own risk. For you, CHL.
    LOL hi guys I'm diamond aka Shaya aka sierra.

    I'm so glad that only the people who haven't seen me have so many assumptions about me and bad things to say, but if you look on other review websites the people who have seen me have left pretty good reviews. I've never done drugs in my life, and anyone making a bad review on me is more than likely my jealous obsessive stalker baby father. I'm a real, genuine provider and I'm tired of seeing my name bashed by people who have never seen me. I verify the way I do for safety! 9 times out of 10 nobody has a problem with my verification and the ones who do be the ones who bring problems. Also things are different now a days as in verifying someone isn't law enforcement so there's a reason behind everything I do. My charges or past or criminal history isn't anybody's business and the only way someone got that info was having my real name that I don't use or tell anyone I see hence.

    Why I know that it's someone I know harassing me. Anyways. Everybody makes mistakes in their lives and that has nothing to do with me as a provider. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape