Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 37345
-
01-07-22 08:53 #23605Senior Member

Posts: 48Becky
Had a dream with Becky a little while ago but just got time to post. She's down off JD and still wants to try and up charge for everything but keep firm, she is willing and takes direction well. Friendly and a decent dream. Recommend for a quick fix at a $.
Would definitely like to meet Taryn so if anyone wants to share her digits.
-
01-07-22 06:06 #23604Senior Member

Posts: 161Have Any Recommendations
Do you have any recommendations You would like to share? PM me if you do.
Originally Posted by BkrGuyRva
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 23:18 #23603Senior Member

Posts: 581Taryn
Anyone willing to share her info please send me a PM.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-06-22 19:43 #23602Senior Member

Posts: 50Taryn
Taryn is Legit. I was fortunate to see her today. Easy going nice / fresh / clean / and aim to please. I'm not the keeper of her contact info. Do yourself a favor and go see her sooner than later.
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoe6969
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 14:47 #23601Senior Member

Posts: 104Same
Same thing all I see is her name. I'm more into the AMP but her reviews seem tempting to try to get ahold of.
Originally Posted by HellsBells1
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 13:45 #23600Regular Member

Posts: 24Taryn
Damn. Just finished meeting Taryn. What can I say that hasn't already been said? It. Be. That. Way. And she's such a damn sweetheart. Thank god y'all SMs are in the Christmas / new year spirit because if I had got there first I wouldn't have shared LOL. Y'all are saints. If you can see her do so, and treat her well!
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 13:31 #23599Senior Member

Posts: 167Asian crap shoot.
Originally Posted by Loveasianva
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/752688132541
Or.
Los.
3rd st.
The cleaners.
The info on these can be found in the massage parlor section.
13.
-
01-06-22 12:40 #23598Senior Member

Posts: 54Taryn?
Who is this Taryn people are raving about. If possible please pm contact info. In and out of Richmond regularly and need something fresh.
-
01-06-22 11:59 #23597Senior Member

Posts: 119Nasty
If you talking about the throat goat she is amazing.
Originally Posted by QHoldem
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 11:17 #23596Regular Member

Posts: 18"Blasian" are in rva
Only place to find Asians down here is AMP (there is another thread for that). If you want a provider though where you are more guaranteed results you want. Go up to nova, a lot of out of town providers stop by nova / dc when touring. And if this is your first time don't fall for the deposit trick. Only use cash, sometimes providers ask deposit to hold an apt but 9/10 it's bullshit and you will be scammed. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Loveasianva
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 10:03 #23595Senior Member

Posts: 146Mz Watts
Finally saw Mz Watts a few weeks ago, and everything said about her is true. Wish things weren't so $teep, but for the ease of communication and promptness (not to mention the deep throat), I would repeat. It's nice being able to set up, arrive, be seen and go with no hassle. A real pro.
-
01-06-22 00:42 #23594Senior Member

Posts: 477Taryn
Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 00:40 #23593Senior Member

Posts: 477Taryn
Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.
Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-22 00:25 #23592Regular Member

Posts: 1Looking for Asian girls
Alright mongs, I'm super new here. I was wondering if there are any real Asians in Rva, everything on STG looks super fake. I really appreciate any help. Thanks.
-
01-05-22 22:25 #23591Regular Member

Posts: 10Reply
She is 100% real. Stays in nice play on hull. Pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





