The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 1417 1917 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23599
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianva  [View Original Post]
    Alright mongs, I'm super new here. I was wondering if there are any real Asians in Rva, everything on STG looks super fake. I really appreciate any help. Thanks.
    Asian crap shoot.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/752688132541

    Or.

    Los.

    3rd st.

    The cleaners.

    The info on these can be found in the massage parlor section.

    13.

  2. #23598

    Taryn?

    Who is this Taryn people are raving about. If possible please pm contact info. In and out of Richmond regularly and need something fresh.

  3. #23597

    Nasty

    Quote Originally Posted by QHoldem  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl? She seems really cool but kind of sketchy seeming.

    Amazing body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72907646
    If you talking about the throat goat she is amazing.

  4. #23596

    "Blasian" are in rva

    Quote Originally Posted by Loveasianva  [View Original Post]
    Alright mongs, I'm super new here. I was wondering if there are any real Asians in Rva, everything on STG looks super fake. I really appreciate any help. Thanks.
    Only place to find Asians down here is AMP (there is another thread for that). If you want a provider though where you are more guaranteed results you want. Go up to nova, a lot of out of town providers stop by nova / dc when touring. And if this is your first time don't fall for the deposit trick. Only use cash, sometimes providers ask deposit to hold an apt but 9/10 it's bullshit and you will be scammed. Stay safe.

  5. #23595

    Mz Watts

    Finally saw Mz Watts a few weeks ago, and everything said about her is true. Wish things weren't so $teep, but for the ease of communication and promptness (not to mention the deep throat), I would repeat. It's nice being able to set up, arrive, be seen and go with no hassle. A real pro.

  6. #23594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Taryn

    Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Taryn recently and oh my what a treat. First I would like to thank the senior member that made this possible. It was a simple and easy set up. I see her in person and I am in aw on how good she looks. Very pretty and well maintained woman just like I prefer. Great all around service bbj, cfs just like all the previous members has stated. I will see her repeatedly. Nonstop. Also I am not the gatekeeper and I don't have permission give out her number.

  7. #23593
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Taryn

    Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMan1224  [View Original Post]
    Want to first Thank the Senior member who gave me her contact number, Schedule a Qv for $. Wow well worth it. Great body and an amazing BBBJ to start off until I put the glove on and went Mish which is her favorite and she really get into it. She is well worth it. I will be repeating.

  8. #23592

    Looking for Asian girls

    Alright mongs, I'm super new here. I was wondering if there are any real Asians in Rva, everything on STG looks super fake. I really appreciate any help. Thanks.

  9. #23591

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I believe she's been reviewed before. Notel on midlo. I don't think it was horrible. Google phone she's been around for few months. Try searching slim I think. Not sure though.
    She is 100% real. Stays in nice play on hull. Pics are accurate.

  10. #23590

    Taryn

    Thanks to the SM who shared her digits. What more can be said that hasn't already been said? Attractive, attentive, submissive and non-rushed. Will repeat.

  11. #23589

    Mielissa. Be sure to search the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Guest who is back saw her JD near Wendy's. Staying in a shit notel close to there. She was looking good and healthy always had a little weight on her.

    Said she had been on vacation and just return not long ago. YMMV because she is back at it again. Very talkative you know for those who.

    Have seen her. She has no phone and said she was lock out of STG. Head game slicking a little but I am sure she will get back in the swing.

    Of things. I simple CBJ and condom broke so I didn't simple kitty. Was offer the opportunity but I decline. Happy hunting.
    This one is #3 on my top five worst experiences. She cannot shut up, almost got into a fight with a "friend" over a sale of illegal substances, and spent more time on the phone with her supplier than me. You can do better. It is hard to do worse.

  12. #23588

    Foxy

    Our reliable and beautiful Foxy is running a special tonight. Use her new number that starts with 610.

  13. #23587

    Taryn

    I was able to see Taryn recently and oh my what a treat. First I would like to thank the senior member that made this possible. It was a simple and easy set up. I see her in person and I am in aw on how good she looks. Very pretty and well maintained woman just like I prefer. Great all around service bbj, cfs just like all the previous members has stated. I will see her repeatedly. Nonstop. Also I am not the gatekeeper and I don't have permission give out her number.

  14. #23586

    Taryn

    Want to first Thank the Senior member who gave me her contact number, Schedule a Qv for $. Wow well worth it. Great body and an amazing BBBJ to start off until I put the glove on and went Mish which is her favorite and she really get into it. She is well worth it. I will be repeating.

  15. #23585

    Melissa

    Guest who is back saw her JD near Wendy's. Staying in a shit notel close to there. She was looking good and healthy always had a little weight on her.

    Said she had been on vacation and just return not long ago. YMMV because she is back at it again. Very talkative you know for those who.

    Have seen her. She has no phone and said she was lock out of STG. Head game slicking a little but I am sure she will get back in the swing.

    Of things. I simple CBJ and condom broke so I didn't simple kitty. Was offer the opportunity but I decline. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape