Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1165

    Thanks for the snowed in laughs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    LOL my phone rings just fine thank you, stay in your place. I don't have a bad reputation & I don't have bad reviews. 1? Because someone got mad I wouldn't kiss them so they gave me a bad review. The only reason my numbers changed because ads go down you would know because you don't do what I do. None of any of this is relevant. Like I said, nobody listens to your bad reviews. Maybe if I was ugly they would, but considering I'm pretty they obviously still take the chance because my phone doesn't ring any less and then they realize it's just a bunch of faggots harassing and talking down on people they've never even met to feel better about their own miserable selves. See you can't make me feel any less or myself or hurt my feelings or anything like that. I know who I am, what I do and how I do. All my clients are happy I could careless about proving myself to anyone else.
    I have to say, this has been some of the most entertainingly trashy things I've read on this board. Thanks for the snow day laughs, LOL.

  2. #1164
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    As your bad reputation grows your phone will ring less and less. You can change your name and number (like you have done in the past) but your bad reputation will still follow you. You do have bad reviews.
    LOL my phone rings just fine thank you, stay in your place. I don't have a bad reputation & I don't have bad reviews. 1? Because someone got mad I wouldn't kiss them so they gave me a bad review. The only reason my numbers changed because ads go down you would know because you don't do what I do. None of any of this is relevant. Like I said, nobody listens to your bad reviews. Maybe if I was ugly they would, but considering I'm pretty they obviously still take the chance because my phone doesn't ring any less and then they realize it's just a bunch of faggots harassing and talking down on people they've never even met to feel better about their own miserable selves. See you can't make me feel any less or myself or hurt my feelings or anything like that. I know who I am, what I do and how I do. All my clients are happy I could careless about proving myself to anyone else.

  3. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    LOL a self review? You guys really have too much time on your hands. It's honestly sad and I feel really bad. Nobody ever said I had great reviews. But I don't have bad ones. If you have never personally experienced a meet up with me, anything said is irrelevant.
    As your bad reputation grows your phone will ring less and less. You can change your name and number (like you have done in the past) but your bad reputation will still follow you. You do have bad reviews.

  4. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    You do nothing but stalk people and sit behind a computer screen all day with nothing better to do. USASG is not a well known platform when you look up reviews of escorts this website does not pop up like the other and it's also way more difficult to use and only people with too much time on their hands use this. I don't need to delete comments and who gives a fuck if the reviews are basic.
    You really have no idea what you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    You're a fucking idiot. A whole idiot.
    She's got you there RogueReviewer1, you are an idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    I haven't even been in Nashville for 2 years and I travel everywhere you fucking retard. I'm not here all the fucking time I don't live here.
    What kind of gas mileage does your pimps caddy get?

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    You probably buy 40 $ qv from real crackewhores
    That's way too much, 25 or 30 tops. RogueReviewer1 STOP overpaying!

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    and you hate your life and yourself so much you have to harass and stalk other people to try and feel better about yourself. Your dick probably little that's the vibes you giving me. Now I'm done have a good day.
    Yeah he's a fucking loser.

  5. #1161

    Bgo1

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    LOL a self review? You guys really have too much time on your hands. It's honestly sad and I feel really bad. Nobody ever said I had great reviews. But I don't have bad ones. If you have never personally experienced a meet up with me, anything said is irrelevant.
    With your requirements for a meet, you are definitely irrelevant. Wish you guys would quit arguing, most mongers have already decided they don't want to see your ass (or any other part of you).

  6. #1160
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, but I don't think so. It's been my experience that self-reviews are always way over the top. There's just too many mediocre statements. It's obvious this girl isn't that bright so anything possible.
    LOL a self review? You guys really have too much time on your hands. It's honestly sad and I feel really bad. Nobody ever said I had great reviews. But I don't have bad ones. If you have never personally experienced a meet up with me, anything said is irrelevant.

  7. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    LOL hi guys I'm diamond aka Shaya aka sierra.

    I'm so glad that only the people who haven't seen me have so many assumptions about me and bad things to say, but if you look on other review websites the people who have seen me have left pretty good reviews. I've never done drugs in my life, and anyone making a bad review on me is more than likely my jealous obsessive stalker baby father. I'm a real, genuine provider and I'm tired of seeing my name bashed by people who have never seen me. I verify the way I do for safety! 9 times out of 10 nobody has a problem with my verification and the ones who do be the ones who bring problems. Also things are different now a days as in verifying someone isn't law enforcement so there's a reason behind everything I do. My charges or past or criminal history isn't anybody's business and the only way someone got that info was having my real name that I don't use or tell anyone I see hence.

    Why I know that it's someone I know harassing me. Anyways. Everybody makes mistakes in their lives and that has nothing to do with me as a provider. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    I have more. Lmao that's just all that uploaded. Not everyone takes the time to go post a review after seen. Way to many rules? This isn't girl friend experience. Why'all are here for one thing. Not for me to act like a girlfriend. There's other hoes that do offer that and why'all can find them. I'm about business. I don't need to sit here and post every review to prove myself. I sent you a private message so how about let's FaceTime and you can see for yourself instead of keep saying pointless shit. People personally message me reviews after they leave most the time. But I've never had a genuine creditable bad review. So you guys talking all this shit about me is weird asf.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...b23d32e6e7a5c0 Here's a few more reviews like god damn stop posting about me.

    I put in a lot of effort and everyone that sees me loves me and comes back. Now I'm done going back and fourth tryna prove my point to people who won't even video chat and prove they're real but want to hide behind a screeen talking shit.
    If that were true you wouldn't have to post an ad every single day. You even posted an ad on Christmas Day, so much for the kids spending time with mommy on Christmas Day (sad face).

    Is it just me or does it seem like these two posts were written by two different people? The first one reads like it was written by someone with half a brain and the second one reads like it was written by your typical whacked out of her mind hooker.

  8. #1158
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Good job crackhorelover.

    Maybe one day someone will care enough to read that long winded declaration of love you just typed out for your drug addicted, felon, thieving, stalking, pussy selling GF, but I'm not the one. I just don't care enough to entertain it anymore.
    What's the matter Gomer did I use too many big words? I'm not disagreeing with you that she's a drug addicted, felon, thieving, stalking, pussy selling, hooker, 98% of hookers are. I'm just saying you can post your warnings without posting mugshots.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to keep doing what I do, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, besides cry, rant and sling ad hominems. Everything I posted about her is factual. I was being nice and only posting the screenshots with her name scribbled out. Next time I'll just post the direct links to the mugshots and news articles about her. That way everyone can read all about this shady provider themselves.
    You already got your hand slapped once for breaking the rules, if you do it again odds are you will be put on double secret probation. Posting mugshot or links to mugshots is against the rules and might even get you banned if it contains personal info. You better check with A2.

  9. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I believe the odds of this being a self-review are far more likely than someone who has no experience with women. Just something my 20 something years of mongering sense is telling me. But I could be wrong.
    Maybe, but I don't think so. It's been my experience that self-reviews are always way over the top. There's just too many mediocre statements. It's obvious this girl isn't that bright so anything possible.

  10. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, the only reviews you have are on listcrawler. That website deletes all the negative comments when the girls report them. So only the positive comments show.
    This is true, I even know a few guys that got banned for writing bad reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    On a website that actually allows negative reviews and comments (like this one) no one has given you a positive review here. No one. You have been here in Nash for 2 years and no one has anything good to say about you?
    Again can you quote any bad reviews from reputable mongers?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    And even on listcrawler, your reviews are not that great. Here is one of a guy saying your rushed, you don't look as good as your pictures, you only did one position. You can't take D. And so on.
    It's funny how she thinks shitty reviews are good.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I'll keep posting the facts, and you and "crackhorelover" can stay mad and do what ya'll do can do whatever.
    I'm sorry I don't speak inbred redneck, could someone translate this for me?

  11. #1155
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    LOL, the only reviews you have are on listcrawler. That website deletes all the negative comments when the girls report them. So only the positive comments show.

    On a website that actually allows negative reviews and comments (like this one) no one has given you a positive review here. No one. You have been here in Nash for 2 years and no one has anything good to say about you?

    And even on listcrawler, your reviews are not that great. Here is one of a guy saying your rushed, you don't look as good as your pictures, you only did one position. You can't take D. And so on.

    I'll keep posting the facts, and you and "crackhorelover" can stay mad and do what ya'll do can do whatever.
    You do nothing but stalk people and sit behind a computer screen all day with nothing better to do. USASG is not a well known platform when you look up reviews of escorts this website does not pop up like the other and it's also way more difficult to use and only people with too much time on their hands use this. I don't need to delete comments and who gives a fuck if the reviews are basic.

    You're a fucking idiot. A whole idiot. I haven't even been in Nashville for 2 years and I travel everywhere you fucking retard. I'm not here all the fucking time I don't live here. You probably buy 40 $ qv from real crackewhores and you hate your life and yourself so much you have to harass and stalk other people to try and feel better about yourself. Your dick probably little that's the vibes you giving me. Now I'm done have a good day.

  12. #1154

    Sierra, Diamond, Marie or whatever your name is.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG01  [View Original Post]
    I have more. Lmao that's just all that uploaded. Not everyone takes the time to go post a review after seen. Way to many rules? This isn't girl friend experience. Why'all are here for one thing. Not for me to act like a girlfriend. There's other hoes that do offer that and why'all can find them. I'm about business. I don't need to sit here and post every review to prove myself. I sent you a private message so how about let's FaceTime and you can see for yourself instead of keep saying pointless shit. People personally message me reviews after they leave most the time. But I've never had a genuine creditable bad review. So you guys talking all this shit about me is weird asf.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...b23d32e6e7a5c0 Here's a few more reviews like god damn stop posting about me.

    I put in a lot of effort and everyone that sees me loves me and comes back. Now I'm done going back and fourth tryna prove my point to people who won't even video chat and prove they're real but want to hide behind a screeen talking shit.
    LOL, the only reviews you have are on listcrawler. That website deletes all the negative comments when the girls report them. So only the positive comments show.

    On a website that actually allows negative reviews and comments (like this one) no one has given you a positive review here. No one. You have been here in Nash for 2 years and no one has anything good to say about you?

    And even on listcrawler, your reviews are not that great. Here is one of a guy saying your rushed, you don't look as good as your pictures, you only did one position. You can't take D. And so on.

    I'll keep posting the facts, and you and "crackhorelover" can stay mad and do what ya'll do can do whatever.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220106-120135_Adblock Browser.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220106-120745_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

  13. #1153

    No one cares crackhorelover

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    Look Jethro if you can stop pump-in and a sweat-in on your sister I'll explain to your inbred ass again. I never met her nor will I ever, I live 500 miles away in Detroit. The only reason I said anything is I saw the pics you posted in the Photo Gallery. A pet peeve of mine is when someone posts mugshots, that's the only reason I said anything.

    So what, you really think she's the only hooker with a felony? This hobby is for men, if your concerned about hooks with criminal records you might want to find a new hobby.

    Again so what. You really come off like a big wet pussy who's concerned about a hook with a past. If hookers didn't have a fucked up past they wouldn't be hookers.

    Can you quote any bad reviews (besides your stalking ass)? This is where you need to quit talking shit and show me some bad reviews. I'll make you a deal shit talker, if you (RogueReviewer1 only please) can quote 5 bad reviews from reputable mongers I'll stop posting in the Nashville forum, if you can't then you stop posting about her. What do you say shit talker, you up for the challenge? Lets see who the littlebitch is.

    Do you have any proof of that or are you just talking out your ass. Prove it or shut the fuck up.

    It's her prerogative to screen anyway she wants to, it's your prerogative to not see her because of the way she screens. Stop fucking crying about it and move on to the next hooker.

    Again her prerogative, stop crying like a littlebitch about it. I really think you're just butt hurt because you can't see her.

    Stop the fucking presses, a fucking hooker that lies. What will the world come to. What's fucking next, are you going to bad mouth her credit score?

    You're a pathetic fuck. There has to be a reason for you to be acting the way you are, you obviously have an axe to grind with her.
    Good job crackhorelover.

    Maybe one day someone will care enough to read that long winded declaration of love you just typed out for your drug addicted, felon, thieving, stalking, pussy selling GF, but I'm not the one. I just don't care enough to entertain it anymore.

    I'm going to keep doing what I do, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, besides cry, rant and sling ad hominems. Everything I posted about her is factual. I was being nice and only posting the screenshots with her name scribbled out. Next time I'll just post the direct links to the mugshots and news articles about her. That way everyone can read all about this shady provider themselves.

  14. #1152

    My condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCBitt  [View Original Post]
    This hit home hard especially this month. None of you know me because I've never posted but I've been reading these reviews and what not for years. See my sons mom was an escort. She was found dead a few weeks back in hermitage stripped of all her belongings. We had been estranged for a while but I still cared for her and would look for her on ad sites to make sure she was still alive. I knew she had a boyfriend who was pimping her out and controlled most to all of her social media keeping her from contacting people unless he needed them to be contacted. He controlled her with drugs. It was her decision to leave her kids but ultimately I don't think she would have stayed away from them. People like this are evil. She was 4 months clean and in a program in Memphis getting her shit together and somehow his reach extended all the way there and she came back to Nashville to confront him and no one heard from her again until she was found. I don't know the details but it's a no-brainer he and any of his friends were probably involved whether supplying her with the drugs or a means to her end. She left several kids including my son who will never get to know his mom again and that's sad and pathetic. There are monsters out there and they should be chased, put or thrown away somehow because that's what they do to lost desperate women.
    My condolences for your loss.

  15. #1151

    Self review

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover  [View Original Post]
    The is a mediocre review at best. You have to be more then just cute, you put little to no effort into your job and you have way to many rules. Just an FYI, your looks are only going to last so long (especially living the life you're living). Your phone will ring less and less everyday. RogueReviewer1 was wrong for posting your mugshots and he is stalking you and or has an axe to grind with you. But if you really think the review you posted (the screen shot) is a good one then you really are a shitty provider.

    Skinny Amy Winehouse - Is he saying you look like Amy Winehouse or you were high like Amy Winehouse?

    She was nice enough - This isn't a complement. Saying someone is nice enough or good enough is a negative.

    No GFE or any kind of foreplay. Just right to it. What a fucking boner killer. This isn't sexy at all. That makes you sound like you were dope-sick and just rushed the guy out the door so you could get high. This isn't good.

    I liked her head very much but she wasn't really thrilled about do it too long Sure he liked you head, he probably never gets his dick sucked. This isn't good either. If I'm paying you to suck my dick you're going to do it like a stripper trying to get out of a DUI or I'll spend my money on a hooker that will.
    I believe the odds of this being a self-review are far more likely than someone who has no experience with women. Just something my 20 something years of mongering sense is telling me. But I could be wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape