Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 1919 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by QHoldem  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl? She seems really cool but kind of sketchy seeming.

    Amazing body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72907646
    I'm wondering what "I Do ft VERIFICATION💙(NOT FREE)" means. But by all means, tell us how the date goes.

  2. #23574
    Quote Originally Posted by QHoldem  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl? She seems really cool but kind of sketchy seeming.

    Amazing body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72907646
    Amazing body?? Not my speed brah but go check her out and let us know.

  3. #23573
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557.

    Thanks,

    Jack.
    I recognized one of those pictures and the number from a post about a month ago where I tried to go see them after a week of posting on stg. Didn't ask for a deposit but when I got there she said she was going to need to get another room as her gf's appointment got there early and asked that I get a gift card. Told her I only do cash and didn't hear back.

  4. #23572

    Thanks guys

    I appreciate your thoughts. The fact that she didn't ask for a deposit up front leaves open the possibility that she is using "borrowed" photos. I am undecided about whether to setup a date. If I do, I will post results.

  5. #23571

    Nasty

    Hey has anyone seen this girl? She seems really cool but kind of sketchy seeming.

    Amazing body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72907646

  6. #23570
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557.

    Thanks,

    Jack.
    Did a quick search of the images. Same exact ad posted in Charlotte NC as of 7 hours ago.

  7. #23569
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557.

    Thanks,

    Jack.
    Seem pretty fake to me. I'll check other websites and google the number on the page.

  8. #23568
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557..
    Search her phone number in the Tupelo forum.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=904-674-9509#post5250028.

  9. #23567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Same girl 2 locations?

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557.

    Thanks,

    Jack.
    Simple Google image search and this pulled up. So unless she driving back and forth from Charlotte to Richmond. Well you can figure the rest.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/932819386116

  10. #23566
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557.

    Thanks,

    Jack.
    I can't find any useful info on the number or name. If it's legit I'd go see her as well!

  11. #23565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557..
    Be surprised and interested if this wasn't fake but a lot of flags being thrown up. I'd say 10% it's real. 90%fake. Too many activities pictures are too good. Hoping somebody saw her because I'd be running there. Be safe good luck.

  12. #23564

    Anyone familiar with "Happy New Year, want to PLAY?

    While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557.

    Thanks,

    Jack.

  13. #23563

    Taryn

    Caught up with Taryn recently. Not much to add. Definitely going to be a regular for me. Wish I could convince her to come further south and west of where her preferred incall is. Still well worth the trip though. Very few limits and seems to really get into it. Looking forward to my next visit.

    Thanks for the referral!

    I am not the keeper of her contact and did not ask for permission to share. Please do not ask. Any DMs asking will be deleted.

    RR.

  14. #23562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowApproach  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285
    I have she's a traveling provider that comes thru area couple times a month. She's cute has nice body everything covered. She's all about the money but she does a good job. 8 on CBJ 8 on cowgirl overall 9 because I think she's a cool chick no drama and if you've seen her enough she opens up a little more. Give it a go be safe as always YMMV.

  15. #23561

    Videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How did you find this? I recognize a couple of these girls (I think) but that's def Rose. She told me she had played around w a camera but implied it was just for fun with boyfriends and now this! You are the man.
    I recognize one of those girls as my former Sugar Baby who I met on SA. I knew she liked the camera, but not that much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape