The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 1918 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23589

    Mielissa. Be sure to search the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Guest who is back saw her JD near Wendy's. Staying in a shit notel close to there. She was looking good and healthy always had a little weight on her.

    Said she had been on vacation and just return not long ago. YMMV because she is back at it again. Very talkative you know for those who.

    Have seen her. She has no phone and said she was lock out of STG. Head game slicking a little but I am sure she will get back in the swing.

    Of things. I simple CBJ and condom broke so I didn't simple kitty. Was offer the opportunity but I decline. Happy hunting.
    This one is #3 on my top five worst experiences. She cannot shut up, almost got into a fight with a "friend" over a sale of illegal substances, and spent more time on the phone with her supplier than me. You can do better. It is hard to do worse.

  2. #23588

    Foxy

    Our reliable and beautiful Foxy is running a special tonight. Use her new number that starts with 610.

  3. #23587

    Taryn

    I was able to see Taryn recently and oh my what a treat. First I would like to thank the senior member that made this possible. It was a simple and easy set up. I see her in person and I am in aw on how good she looks. Very pretty and well maintained woman just like I prefer. Great all around service bbj, cfs just like all the previous members has stated. I will see her repeatedly. Nonstop. Also I am not the gatekeeper and I don't have permission give out her number.

  4. #23586

    Taryn

    Want to first Thank the Senior member who gave me her contact number, Schedule a Qv for $. Wow well worth it. Great body and an amazing BBBJ to start off until I put the glove on and went Mish which is her favorite and she really get into it. She is well worth it. I will be repeating.

  5. #23585

    Melissa

    Guest who is back saw her JD near Wendy's. Staying in a shit notel close to there. She was looking good and healthy always had a little weight on her.

    Said she had been on vacation and just return not long ago. YMMV because she is back at it again. Very talkative you know for those who.

    Have seen her. She has no phone and said she was lock out of STG. Head game slicking a little but I am sure she will get back in the swing.

    Of things. I simple CBJ and condom broke so I didn't simple kitty. Was offer the opportunity but I decline. Happy hunting.

  6. #23584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by QHoldem  [View Original Post]
    I think you are on the right track here. I didn't get that far was very sketchy and yes asked for money sent. What was weird tho is it really seems like your dealing with someone like the ad shows, but they are likely just looking to collect easy money.

    What's sad is this is how it should really work and please someone tell me if this is dumb:

    You pay a girl to cam with her as verification and a way to both become more comfortable to and then do a meetup. But this requires competency in a number of areas on their part and being able to be flexible in meets and virtual, which many are not. I have done this with a few that have their stuff together and it was the most enjoyable way to see someone for the first time. It's likely that scammers will play up all angles including a method that the ones who really have it together may adopt.
    I don't buy the idea that an experienced sex worker who advertises bareback anal services for all callers needs to get comfortable with a guy before banging for bucks. I'm a cynic but when I read that ad, all I see is "pay me money in advance and I promise I'll meet and fuck you later; trust me!"

  7. #23583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ReservedOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful looking healthy young lady? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061470686826.

    Looks TGTBT, Offers Facetime verify. Will appreciate any info. Thanks all and happy hunting.
    I believe she's been reviewed before. Notel on midlo. I don't think it was horrible. Google phone she's been around for few months. Try searching slim I think. Not sure though.

  8. #23582
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    That's certainly a possibility but why would she meet IRL after getting paid for the verification? She (or whomever is using her images) can collect the verification fee from 50 dudes a day while never leaving her undisclosed location. And why would a porn star risk her content career by offering bareback services to untested johns in a hooker hotel on Commerce rd in Richmond VA? This is a deposit scam but updated: charging a fee for "verification" by FaceTime instead of calling it a deposit. But maybe I'm wrong, let us know how the date goes.
    I think you are on the right track here. I didn't get that far was very sketchy and yes asked for money sent. What was weird tho is it really seems like your dealing with someone like the ad shows, but they are likely just looking to collect easy money.

    What's sad is this is how it should really work and please someone tell me if this is dumb:

    You pay a girl to cam with her as verification and a way to both become more comfortable to and then do a meetup. But this requires competency in a number of areas on their part and being able to be flexible in meets and virtual, which many are not. I have done this with a few that have their stuff together and it was the most enjoyable way to see someone for the first time. It's likely that scammers will play up all angles including a method that the ones who really have it together may adopt.

  9. #23581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I think she is a porn star and asks for gift cards for payment.
    That's certainly a possibility but why would she meet IRL after getting paid for the verification? She (or whomever is using her images) can collect the verification fee from 50 dudes a day while never leaving her undisclosed location. And why would a porn star risk her content career by offering bareback services to untested johns in a hooker hotel on Commerce rd in Richmond VA? This is a deposit scam but updated: charging a fee for "verification" by FaceTime instead of calling it a deposit. But maybe I'm wrong, let us know how the date goes.

  10. #23580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I think she is a porn star and asks for gift cards for payment.
    I believe I tried to see her and she lead me on a wild goose chase. Ended at a west end street where she wanted a deposit then she would come down and open door. 100% she wasn't even at address. Fake asf. Now I'm not 100 this is same girl but about 90% it was awhile ago. Remember the tats. Be careful.

  11. #23579

    Looking to Verify

    Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this beautiful looking healthy young lady? https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/061470686826.

    Looks TGTBT, Offers Facetime verify. Will appreciate any info. Thanks all and happy hunting.

  12. #23578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Taryn

    Contributing members hmu for Taryn's number.

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Met with Taryn for the first time today. She was available on short notice and I enjoyed a qv. She is very personable with a nice body. I think she is cuter than the pic she sent. Will repeat. As others have stated, I am not the gatekeeper for her info.

  13. #23577

    Taryn

    Met with Taryn for the first time today. She was available on short notice and I enjoyed a qv. She is very personable with a nice body. I think she is cuter than the pic she sent. Will repeat. As others have stated, I am not the gatekeeper for her info.

  14. #23576

    She's real but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    I'm wondering what "I Do ft VERIFICATION💙(NOT FREE)" means. But by all means, tell us how the date goes.
    I think she is a porn star and asks for gift cards for payment.

  15. #23575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by QHoldem  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone seen this girl? She seems really cool but kind of sketchy seeming.

    Amazing body.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72907646
    I'm wondering what "I Do ft VERIFICATION💙(NOT FREE)" means. But by all means, tell us how the date goes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape