Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11285

    Sure did LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    She got a little feisty with me via PM. It seemed to make her mad that I made a statement about her age and photo shopped pictures. She didn't seem to care that I made an accurate description of her service.

    In all fairness, she showed no signs of being a * when I saw her and I have never read such a report about her. But we hit a nerve here.
    She says she is a legit but strips down to her panties and jumps on top of you not so legite if you ask me. LOL oh well we are not missing out on anything. Thanks for describing your visit. And response again.

  2. #11284

    She is pissed off

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Not FS!

    Let me answer the question for you. I do not offer FS. I do not see people from the guide. I am an lmt. Not an escort. My new services are not for you. You are not a regular. Have a nice day. Sounds like a true *****. She don't see guys from the guide but sending me a message makes sense🙄.
    She got a little feisty with me via PM. It seemed to make her mad that I made a statement about her age and photo shopped pictures. She didn't seem to care that I made an accurate description of her service.

    In all fairness, she showed no signs of being a * when I saw her and I have never read such a report about her. But we hit a nerve here.

  3. #11283

    Megan's pm

    Not FS!

    Let me answer the question for you. I do not offer FS. I do not see people from the guide. I am an lmt. Not an escort. My new services are not for you. You are not a regular. Have a nice day. Sounds like a true *****. She don't see guys from the guide but sending me a message makes sense🙄.

  4. #11282

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan once a few years ago. Nice lady who works pretty hard to show some real passion for the standard, plus a little grinding after climbing on top of you, that she does with panties on. She convinced me that the panties will not come off and what I experienced was all that there ever had been or ever would be as far as service was concerned. I never went back.

    That may have all changed by now, but she convinced me that it would not. Curious to hear what others have experienced.

    Her photos are very photo shopped. My guess is that she is close to 50 by now, not that there is anything wrong with that.
    Damn I guess I and won't be seeing her then. In the link she said she had new services for her regular clients just curious of what that is.

  5. #11281

    The Beautiful Randi

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a Randi clone.
    What ever happened to her? I saw her several times off Linn Station Road, and as others have described, you knew what you were getting. She was gorgeous, however, and I always enjoyed my time with her, albeit predictable.

    I tend to stick with one (perhaps two) providers with whom I feel simpatico and while pleasant she was just a bit too distant for me.

  6. #11280

    Phoenix, Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    What is the feedback about Ms Phoenix?

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/258465

    Thank you.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.
    The pictures are her and relatively current. She is attractive and can carry on a conversation. Rub was ok but not to be confused with a real massage. My experience was HE only and I believe that there is no more but I could be mistaken. I believe that her rates are too high and will not repeat. However if her rates were reasonable I would repeat.

  7. #11279
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Clean place, clean girls, standard rub.
    I confirm and agree.

    No extra.

  8. #11278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Ms Phoenix

    What is the feedback about Ms Phoenix?

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/258465

    Thank you.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.

  9. #11277

    Copy cat

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    My experiences with Megan are spot on to what you described. I'm totally cool with her age and looks, but I just didn't find her sessions all that pleasing. I wouldn't argue with someone who enjoys her services, but knowing there wasn't any more to be had, a couple of visits were plenty for me.
    Sounds like a Randi clone.

  10. #11276

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan once a few years ago. Nice lady who works pretty hard to show some real passion for the standard, plus a little grinding after climbing on top of you, that she does with panties on. She convinced me that the panties will not come off and what I experienced was all that there ever had been or ever would be as far as service was concerned. I never went back.

    That may have all changed by now, but she convinced me that it would not. Curious to hear what others have experienced.

    Her photos are very photo shopped. My guess is that she is close to 50 by now, not that there is anything wrong with that.
    My experiences with Megan are spot on to what you described. I'm totally cool with her age and looks, but I just didn't find her sessions all that pleasing. I wouldn't argue with someone who enjoys her services, but knowing there wasn't any more to be had, a couple of visits were plenty for me.

  11. #11275

    No extras according to her

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her around for years but not much talk of her anymore but would love to see her. Does she do extra / FS? Thanks. https://louisville.rubratings.com/121118.
    I saw Megan once a few years ago. Nice lady who works pretty hard to show some real passion for the standard, plus a little grinding after climbing on top of you, that she does with panties on. She convinced me that the panties will not come off and what I experienced was all that there ever had been or ever would be as far as service was concerned. I never went back.

    That may have all changed by now, but she convinced me that it would not. Curious to hear what others have experienced.

    Her photos are very photo shopped. My guess is that she is close to 50 by now, not that there is anything wrong with that.

  12. #11274

    Megan

    I have seen her around for years but not much talk of her anymore but would love to see her. Does she do extra / FS? Thanks. https://louisville.rubratings.com/121118.

  13. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any extras to be had?
    A very hard no.

    You will lose your job over it.

  14. #11272
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any extras to be had?
    All that should be said is money talks.

  15. #11271

    Bodyrub. Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Clean place, clean girls, standard rub.
    Any extras to be had?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape