Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20647

    Finally-A Gem

    New talent! At least new to me. She goes by TT. Amazing set of tits, nice clean shaven kitty.

    Cool ass chick, she creamed all over Jr during FS, the cover had all her love juice on it.

    Thanks to Bella for telling me not today when I text her, I was able to find this gem. # available for contributing members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B9E5BCEE-9AEC-4B61-896D-4B191E3F500F.jpg‎  

  2. #20646

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Looking good from afar, seen her before but don't know her.

    Nebraska / Seneca.
    Pretty sure I picked her up after dark a week or so back. . 2 for bbbjws Nice lady, of course most of the old ones are. They are also very talented on the skin flute.

  3. #20645

    Mixed SW in picture

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Saw this black spinner at the marathon eyeing up traffic but was gone by the time I came back around. Anyone have any clue?

    Also talked to a WSW that's staying at the marathon name Rae. She couldn't date at the time because she was looking for her bday. Well that's the excuse she gave me, I did get her # and it's a working phone so I'll keep trying.
    Anyone get the light skinned skinny girl in their car. I pulled into the alley street last Sunday night and couldn't get her to the car. She is either picky or cautious.

  4. #20644

    Boner repellant

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    No I don't.

    Did you not see her face? Her face didn't get better looking with age.

    She's not attractive in any way, she's boner repellent. If she wasn't a hooker she could work in a side show.
    Cracking me up!

  5. #20643

    Nice find

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMon  [View Original Post]
    I found Titi again today. I had another nice dream. Took me back to her place for a fun session. Decent apartment. After about 15 min she squirted. Nice surprise. Damage was 40 roses.
    She has a seriously nice body from a distance, and a couple of good reviews so far. She would have alot easier job if she had digits to share.

  6. #20642
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    This old post shows Dawn before she got fat. Click on the original post to view her photos.
    Even before she got Tat that was a nasty looking pussy. Don't think I could have fucked her then an sure not fat. Thanks for the Info.

  7. #20641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any new pictures of the fat dawn?
    No I don't.

    Did you not see her face? Her face didn't get better looking with age.

    She's not attractive in any way, she's boner repellent. If she wasn't a hooker she could work in a side show.

  8. #20640
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBackKing  [View Original Post]
    She smells bad has had the same clothes on for weeks. She is allover usually stays close to meth clinic.

    And is off her physo meds.
    Most time she looks rough. Only a few times I've seen her walking dressed better.

    But. On certain days, she says she will do all (plus Greek) for the low low price of $20.

  9. #20639
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    This old post shows Dawn before she got fat. Click on the original post to view her photos.
    She's like a giant pear. Big hips and ass. Short too. I usually see her South of MLK. Once near Publix.

  10. #20638

    Take a cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by VloneCarti  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any new pictures of the fat dawn?
    All I see in the evening on Nebraska is fat latinos, and BSW's. Especially around 109th by the 7-11 down to Waters. Also between Busch and Fowler. If you give a number to these ladies, you will get contacted at all hours. I suggest you get a burner phone, or just delete their texts.

  11. #20637

    Titi Nebraska

    I found Titi again today. I had another nice dream. Took me back to her place for a fun session. Decent apartment. After about 15 min she squirted. Nice surprise. Damage was 40 roses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220105_161103.jpg‎   20220105_161101.jpg‎  

  12. #20636

    I had her number

    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's also at the Haven, just sucks at responding to text.
    But she kept contacting me at all hours, even when I told her not too.

  13. #20635

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    This old post shows Dawn before she got fat. Click on the original post to view her photos.
    Do you have any new pictures of the fat dawn?

  14. #20634
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    This old post shows Dawn before she got fat. Click on the original post to view her photos.
    Those photos are 12 years old. She only vaguely resembles the photos, in the face. She is literally a round person now, as wide as she is tall.

    If you pick her up, remember to roll her in flour first to find the wet spots so you know where to fuck her.

  15. #20633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by MyVice  [View Original Post]
    Took an early morning cruise, Sat 3/21. There sitting on the bench at Nebraska and Fowler, smoking a cig, was a pregnant HO. Something about preggo that gets my attention, so I pulled up and told her to get her pregnant ass in. MANIACI, DAWN, is 18yrs old and 6 months pregnant. She was on her way for some rock but was willing to give up some kitty if I wouldnt keep her too long. Thats fine, I wanted to get home and watch some March Madness anyway. Gentlemen, IMHO Dawn is an average provider. Best part was finishing Dawn with a facial that I was too slow to get a picture of. Her downside is she doesnt stop talking. I heard it all! From her past history with LE, her dancing at The Library and her babys father, this HO keeps talking. I need to include a set of ear plugs in the Monger Kit for my next encounter with a HO like Dawn.

    Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.

    * all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO
    This old post shows Dawn before she got fat. Click on the original post to view her photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape