Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,161 to 23,175 of 24022
-
03-22-09 09:09 #862Senior Member

Posts: 1464My Vice
Nothing sexier than a pregnant girl smoking a cig, nice pictures man.
Misfit
-
03-21-09 22:47 #861Senior Member

Posts: 40My vice has all the luck. Friday night I strolled from around 12 to 2am in our regular hunting grounds and it was barren of any poon. Today I only drove around for 2 rounds and nothing. I had to resort to some left hand shame.
-
03-21-09 21:47 #860Senior Member

Posts: 166Dawn
Took an early morning cruise, Sat 3/21. There sitting on the bench at Nebraska and Fowler, smoking a cig, was a pregnant HO. Something about preggo that gets my attention, so I pulled up and told her to get her pregnant ass in. MANIACI, DAWN, is 18yrs old and 6 months pregnant. She was on her way for some “rock” but was willing to give up some kitty if I wouldn’t keep her too long. That’s fine, I wanted to get home and watch some March Madness anyway. Gentlemen, IMHO Dawn is an average provider. Best part was finishing Dawn with a facial that I was too slow to get a picture of. Her downside is she doesn’t stop talking. I heard it all! From her past history with LE, her dancing at The Library and her baby’s father, this HO keeps talking. I need to include a set of ear plugs in the Monger Kit for my next encounter with a HO like Dawn.
Happy Hunting and Stay Safe.
* all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO
-
03-21-09 10:00 #859Senior Member

Posts: 1264I see both pictures have a white pick up truck in it
So maybe this is one of our members working the streets out there.
Originally Posted by Photo Sniper
-
03-21-09 00:33 #858Senior Member

Posts: 310Photo Sniper's Pic's
Somehow I don't expect Ho's to be carrying big purses....but they are certainly interesting to look at
-
03-20-09 23:14 #857Senior Member

Posts: 1264If you have never been married
this describes your wife in about two years except the "nice body" part since 2 years after marriage should be good for 25 lbs. This explains the popularity of the hobby.
Originally Posted by Troop
Last edited by Clinton Bush; 03-20-09 at 23:15. Reason: add
-
03-20-09 22:02 #856Senior Member

Posts: 166Suspected SWs
Nice to see that your camera is being being put to good use Photo Sniper. Gentlemen, the HOs are somewhere. I blame the drug dealers. I had a conversation with a drug dealer on 142nd and told him that he and his boys werent doing a good enough job. He was puzzled. Once I explained my logic, that if he was doing a better job more HOs would be in the area tricking and it would be better for him and us mongers. He thought about it and agreed. He said he would see what he could do to get more HOs attracted to the area. Heck..this isn't rocket science.
Originally Posted by Photo Sniper
Happy Hunting
-
03-20-09 12:05 #855Senior Member

Posts: 1215Traycee Taylor
I've been with Traycee Taylor. Nice body. Picked her up on Nebraska near the river.
She is a dead lay. Very cold. And she keeps a timer it seems. Hurry up and do it.
Not again, thanks.
-
03-19-09 21:52 #854Senior Member

Posts: 1264This area is now officially dead - 140th/142nd RIP
Cruised the area the last 3 nights and got the old Sgt. Schultz imitation from Hogan Heroes "I see NOTHING!". No girls, just some pimp wannebe drug boys hanging around the street corners and as Gatordun and others noted there are lots and lots of drunken Mexicans. Might be a good place to score some Dos Equis or some Tequila, but there is no pussy to be had in this area anymore.
Originally Posted by Gatordun
-
03-19-09 21:23 #853Senior Member

Posts: 1264Florida Avenue - is there any action there
A half pint is a lot of load to shoot
Originally Posted by My Vice
I wasn't aware of much ho-ho-ho activity on Florida Avenue. Has anyone had any luck on that road? She didn't.
-
03-19-09 20:06 #852Senior Member

Posts: 56Nebraska
I shot some pics of some suspected SWs around Nebraska the yesterday.
Other than these ladies I did not see any other potential SWs where are they all!
-
03-19-09 06:00 #851Senior Member

Posts: 166Laura - a night at the Orient
Gentlemen, Looks like HENRY, LAURA, the 19yr old that was recently featured here on the Tampa Street Walker reports, got pinched by LE during a Florida Ave stroll. She looks a little rough, must be having a tough week. I do like her better with that long dark hair from her 06/25/08 stay with HCSO. Mongers, Laura has that trashy look about her.
Originally Posted by Tmpdvl
Also, I now know why “Half Pint” was tattooed across her back. I thought it was just a target for mongers to shoot their load on, but now I see that its one of her aliases.
Stay Safe.
*all names in CAPS are searchable on HCSO
-
03-18-09 18:22 #850Senior Member

Posts: 149Laura
Be careful.
Actually saw her on Monday get a citation for falling asleep on the railroad tracks.
-
03-18-09 00:29 #849Senior Member

Posts: 2341Squat!
I don't remember any of my X's being able to squat like that. Dam! It was usually trying to roll her around in a comfortable position.
Which one of you guys is going to split and slide into that?
Happy Hunting..
Originally Posted by Clinton Bush
-
03-17-09 22:47 #848Senior Member

Posts: 1264Maybe this response belongs on the CL forum
But if you are looking for pregnant providers here is a prego CL'er http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/ers/1079805305.html
Originally Posted by ArthurTpa
Last edited by Clinton Bush; 03-17-09 at 22:47. Reason: spelling










Reply With Quote





