Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 6422
-
01-10-22 13:03 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 315Bruh your age radar is not even on the right planet. I saw her. She looks 25-30 and can pass for younger. I dated a tiny viet girl in college who looked very similar to her. I think you are confusing cuteness with age. Her face is more biitchy-looking than cute. Her pics are accurate anyway so people can see for themselves.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
You need to start questioning your thought process when you call a girl old, and then try to explain away the fact that she. Does not look old at all, with "botox". She doesn't look like she's had any botox. Her face looks completely natural. There's no stiffness. Her body looks young. She doesn't have "old lady hands" that even very hot older women still get. There is absolutely nothing about her that flags her as looking old.
If you want to see a woman who looks like she's in her 40's, that's Yoji, for example. That's my baseline. You must think Yoji looks 80 if you think Barbie is 45+.
-
01-10-22 12:52 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 315So this lucky cuties site is the only booker she has? No HX profile? And it's passworded to see her profile? http://cuties.cuties-sites.com/secure/barbietustin/ can anyone just post the password here? Like that other booker site's password is just coffee or something. Only some of the profiles are passworded, others aren't. Example: http://cuties.cuties-sites.com/secure/lumitustin.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
I tried to check TER and the only Barbie on there is the other one.
-
01-10-22 12:51 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 153Kupcake barbie
Saw her over the weekend. She is 45 plus years old. Shit ton of botox in her face. A lot of teeth in the BJ and almost killed the boner, maybe because she's small. Good attitude but yet another old provider pretending to be young and mongers falling for it, it seems.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-22 22:44 #3239Regular Member

Posts: 11Intel on Lowell of P2 g
Hi any intel on lowell of P2 G?
Pics are intriguing.
Thanks much!
-
01-05-22 01:22 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 3690Kupcake Barbie
She already had a couple good reviews: (click here), and (click here).
Real pics so you should know what to expect. Completely different experience from Cutie Barbie. Tiny girl with little English, tight and creamy pussy, made for banging all over the room.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 01:12 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 3690Cutie Barbie
You are absolutely correct. She was one of my ATFs.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 17:16 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 153Oh nevermind, I have seen this one. She was good. Have you seen the one at kupcake? Compare / contrast?
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 17:05 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 153Barbie
Any ass at all?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 16:53 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 361Nah that is mykupcake barbie. To find lucky cuties, google "lucky cuties escort" and cross reference with TER to find the phone number. Need to ask booker for password.
Originally Posted by RdynNvu
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:51 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 219Barbie over at K-Girlfriend on hx?
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 15:38 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 361Yall should try Barbie at lucky cuties if you like tanned, natural Cs, and petite. Great English, great service, loves to kiss, loves 69, and an amazing 15 minute CMT level massage afterward. First 4 pics are her. She is my go-to-girl at the moment when I just want a perfect session.
-
01-04-22 11:52 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 88Hera
I saw Hera yesterday. She isn't DDG, but she has a decent body (a little flab around the stomach and thighs) but I'm being picky. She has a great attitude and natural B's. After the first pop, I didn't think I could go for round 2 but she got to work like a champ and drained me.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 09:20 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 112I saw Sara 3 x and the only time she wasn't GFE was when I didn't shave. Facial hair kinda hurts some girls especially if you DATY. The other 2 x I saw Sara it was BBFSCIP with no up charge and a thorough shower with massage. I can't wait till she comes back.
Originally Posted by Npdes
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 00:16 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 245Seriously? Come on and tell me that her v wasn't one of the most beautifully tight you have plowed in a while. . . ?
Originally Posted by Npdes
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:02 #3228Regular Member

Posts: 6Sara Ca-kdolls
The pics of Sara on Ca-Kdolls are not her and she doesn't look anything like them.
.
Originally Posted by PervySage2018
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





