Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 30808
-
01-05-22 09:22 #16573Senior Member

Posts: 87
-
01-05-22 09:18 #16572Senior Member

Posts: 87Winter now
I never got hold of her. No text reply, phone switched off.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:18 #16571Senior Member

Posts: 87Never replies
Tried many times.
Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 07:45 #16570Regular Member

Posts: 5Amateur porn star
Has anyone seen this provider? I remember seeing her post a couple months back but never really was too interested in finding out myself.
https://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames...k/696533407154
-
01-05-22 04:16 #16569Regular Member

Posts: 5Danna
Has anyone seen her, I'm interested in checking it out myself and hoping for the best this Friday but the location kinda throwing me off since its in Cary.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/72932417
-
01-05-22 01:22 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 750Non-Comedian
Wasn't even funny besides she is not big as you was trying to describe her. A little thick sure and might be a little bigger than the pics but If that's not ya cup of tea that's all you got to say JS LOL.
Originally Posted by Thinredline
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 00:54 #16567Banned Member

Posts: 719She's real and definitely a BBFS girl. I have seen her in the past and have had no problem with setup.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 22:47 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 102I saw her in Orlando. The was the main feature at Sea World. Man can she jump!
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 22:11 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 358Chyna
Anyone ever heard of her or visited her?
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...leigh/72949183
-
01-04-22 21:54 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 64On that naively optimistic note, anyone else have recent experiences Sunshine? Her pics are fire, but AGreatTime's review scared me off.
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 21:11 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 281Summer
I get it. But if you are a store advertising a product that is out of stock at the moment, stop advertising the product until it is back in stock. No one would fault Summer or any of these girls for going through something. That's not the issue.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
And BTW, Summer has ignored me the last few times I have tried to reach out as well.
-
01-04-22 21:03 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 214You have to email whatever girl it is that you're interested in seeing. They will verify you through email. After you actually see someone, they will send you an invite to join.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 20:12 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 531Amanda Phoenix
I would love to hear she is real but I counted her out when I saw her posting in multiple markets. I first saw nearly overlapping posts in Raleigh and Fayetteville, right now she has ads back and forth between here and Wilmington. That does not mean she is fake, maybe she moves around a lot. But I can't find any full reviews, just a few monger comments saying she is legit but no review or details provided. Can anyone post a review or provide some details about her??
Originally Posted by Valhallaknight
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 18:59 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 331She's going through some things right now that a lot of people would have a hard time dealing with. I won't get into the details.
Originally Posted by UncutDik
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 18:53 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 120Figured it was fake but in my defense, some of the providers that I seen actually text similar to this.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





