Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 731 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6012

    Sofie

    Quote Originally Posted by MinorLeague  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her right now actually, will report back if we meet.
    Hey I saw her awhile back. She's ok but she does try to get you to pay for stuff before you get any action. I had to go on a couple dates and pay her before she was willing to have sex. Really good blowjobs but again it took awhile. Good luck!

  2. #6011

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Texting with her right now actually, will report back if we meet.

  3. #6010
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    What can I say. I cast a wide net.
    Dude man all good. We have all done it at some point haha. The amazing thing is I vaguely remember seeing that some people actually paid her to hit it. LOL.

  4. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Dude I can't believe you saw her LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-957771273f27

    She should have paid you! Hahahha.

    Right now I have you pictured in my mind as ace ventura when he finds out einhorn is a man haahah.
    What can I say. I cast a wide net.

  5. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.
    Dude I can't believe you saw her LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-957771273f27

    She should have paid you! Hahahha.

    Right now I have you pictured in my mind as ace ventura when he finds out einhorn is a man haahah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 396744a3-74d1-4b77-9177-810f74271ded_2x.jpg‎  

  6. #6007

    Lily1234

    Pictures, or it didn't happen, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.

  7. #6006

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.
    Dude, seems the deed was a cost in itself.

  8. #6005

    Good for you

    Not sure about others here yet I'm not going to request the profile. Hope it was worth it.

  9. #6004
    Guys, I just had the weirdest encounter. After being stuck with a sick kid for my entire vacation, spending it in the house since my last report to you all, I was finally able to go out and play today. During the last two weeks, I've been cultivating a couple of different opportunities, and one of them was with probably the oldest woman on SA. Since she was the most prompt responder today, and strangely never asked for money, and could host, I decided "what the fuck, why not?

    She gave me a street address and apartment number, which I looked up on google maps and it looked like what I thought was an apartment complex in Brighton. Oh no, sirs, oh no. When I arrived, she told me to meet her around back, otherwise I would have to take a Covid test to enter the building. As I approach the building, I realized that it was swarming with very elderly people. Holy shit, I was at a retirement home. She met me in the courtyard, and I followed her into the building, and up to her "apartment". First of all fucking cat hair everywhere. I'm absolutely disgusted right now. Second of all, I didn't realize until it was way too late disport woman had a physical deformity. Then she confirmed it by mentioning that she had scoliosis. At this point, I was overcommitted, and just couldn't back out. I'm here to tell you all that I just left a BBFS encounter with easily the oldest active user on SA. It cost me nothing, and now I have a story that I can't tell anybody but you guys. I'm not proud of myself, but I am haha.

  10. #6003
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    It's been almost 3 years. Different profile but the collarbone tattoo was the memory jog. Can confirm absolute Smokeshow! Great ass great tits, great skin gorgeous face. She has a very semi-pro UTR vibe and everything covered. Performance 7-10 but I'm an old fat guy so she probably just wanted to get it over with and out of there. 400-500.

  11. #6002

    New Year New Reviews

    DaisyDolly 27 Malden.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

    Should have heeded warnings. Whenever all options are on the table via SA messaging and proposed to you with no prompting it should be a warning sign. When all reviews are unflattering that should also be a warning. When someone says "light smoker" it usually means they are a chimney. Ugh. Had a miserable time and wanted to leave the moment I got there. Stay away.

    Honey 22 Providence (AA very pretty).

    (Blocked so no link).

    Willing to come to me which was nice. But then would go silent for long periods of time and then get mad that I was being incommunicative? Ok Honey. I think she is high traffic.

    Nicolexox0 26 Fall River.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2

    Wow love her tits. We went back and forth and were going to meet for 350 then she blocked me last minute. I have her # but not sure what the blocking was all about. I guess I saved myself an hour drive and 350.

    Ashley 29 Attleboro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-b5218b06d6bd

    Had arrangements to meet. 300 for everything uncovered. Then ghosted. Maybe someone else will have better luck. I'm usually one ghost and then done.

    PrettyGirlie 31 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-36fd7fe7025a

    GPS. Kind of mean. Didn't get deep into texting. Sounded like she was good for around 400 but just found her to be such a b*tch. Too bad bc she's good looking.

    NaturalBri 21 Needham.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-088d748dd3c6

    Very beautiful but very needy. Will blow your phone up once you give her digits. May be able to host eventually. Wanted 600. I passed.

    JSW 27 Boston.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-9430683a9cca

    Definitely a little chunkier than pics but still cute. Met at a hotel. BBBJ rushed then covered FS. 300. Might repeat in a pinch. Feels like she is semipro or pro.

    Would love feedback on these:

    Lamblem 29 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-ba038ca7b060.

    Sofie 23 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-bcf0b7cdd68e.

    Paradise412 28 Boston - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-bcf0b7cdd68e.

    Katebor 28 Brighton - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-a2663a80b09f.

  12. #6001

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    How is seeking nowadays?
    I've had SBs since around 2006 in New York and in my opinion SA is pretty bad compared to how it was a few years ago. A ton of working girls, girls who want an "online" arrangement, endless talking, fake photos, scams, and frankly average / below average looking "curvy" girls (on SA when you see curvy add about 30 pounds). They've been pushing Diamond on me for a while but it's not worth it. I keep my account paid for but only for browsing from time to time. My last arrangement was 2 or 3 years ago with an actual runway model and undergrad, which isn't something I've seen lately. Frankly the girls on SA for the most part from what I've seen / met are mostly a younger version of Boston Int. If anyone has any recommendations for better sites I'd be interested.

  13. #6000
    So after being on SA for a month this year here is my synopsis. There are a ton of Scammers & Working Girls on the site now. If you are going to join SA make sure you put in all of the work. It is basically a full time job to weed out the scammers from the regular girls. It is still possible to get girls on the site for $100-$150. The only reason $300 is sort of a standard is because so many guys are agreeing to pay that amount. Since being on the site this past month I was almost scammed once. Her profile is now gone so I do not remember her screen name. But I chatted with the sb. Everything seemed cool. She sent verification photos. We agreed to meet at her home in Framingham for $150 at a specific time. I googled the address and saw that the address she gave me the house was for sale. But I did not think anything of it. 20 min before our agreed upon time she said that her kid is up and that the kid needs to be distracted and asked if I could stop at a cvs and grab $100 of steam gift cards. Now I let junior make the decision since the girl who I was suppose to meet was hot and I was thinking that ok if all works out I would be paying $250. I get to the address and the girl tells me that I need to scratch off the codes and give to her before she can come let me in. I was thinking to myself WTF. I told her to come to the front door and she refused to do so. Anyways I got the hell out of there and ended up selling the gift cards on ebay for full value. Took a 20% hit from the fees and shipping but that's better than being out $100.

    Anyways go with your gut instinct boys and play safe out there.

  14. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her, she's from Michigan moved here to Malden, lesbian, has 2 kids. Recovered drug addict who back in her days was sucking for 20 bucks but she's clean now and wants 300. Her pics are deceiving, her body isn't that great in person. You can find her trolling encore at night sometimes looking for action.
    Thanks for intel, I'm definitely going to pass.

  15. #5998

    Thinking of picking up subscription

    How is seeking nowadays? I'm in Texas, and had luck, about a year ago. I lurk around this forum, as it's more active than the Dallas Texas one. My current SBs are growing up (still friends, but they don't have as much time for me), and I kinda want to meet new people. I've noticed that SA has / is raising the subscription price. I've also noticed that the girls I'm attracted to on SA are getting less and less. Previously, my luck on SA has been slightly better than if I used tinder. (Though tinder meets are much, much more work.).

    Also. You'll see a few cross overs from tinder and SA.

    So. Is it still worth the price of admission?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape