Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 731 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 10964
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her, she's from Michigan moved here to Malden, lesbian, has 2 kids. Recovered drug addict who back in her days was sucking for 20 bucks but she's clean now and wants 300. Her pics are deceiving, her body isn't that great in person. You can find her trolling encore at night sometimes looking for action.
    Thanks for intel, I'm definitely going to pass.

  2. #5998

    Thinking of picking up subscription

    How is seeking nowadays? I'm in Texas, and had luck, about a year ago. I lurk around this forum, as it's more active than the Dallas Texas one. My current SBs are growing up (still friends, but they don't have as much time for me), and I kinda want to meet new people. I've noticed that SA has / is raising the subscription price. I've also noticed that the girls I'm attracted to on SA are getting less and less. Previously, my luck on SA has been slightly better than if I used tinder. (Though tinder meets are much, much more work.).

    Also. You'll see a few cross overs from tinder and SA.

    So. Is it still worth the price of admission?

  3. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Daisydolly2021?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977
    Thats Haylee who hosts on Washington St in Malden. If you play your cards right and is respectful you can have her for $100. She obviously tries to get $300 + + but you just need to be nice and respectful to her. I am not a fan of her tattoos so I passed. If she didn't have the tattoos she would look so much better.

  4. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Np36781  [View Original Post]
    So I had signed up for SA 18 months ago during covid for a month and didn't have good luck or I didn't work hard enough. I almost got busted. I had to delete everything on my phone. So this time I decided to sign up again with more safeguards. On a very first day Bekky (middle link) started texting me right away. We started texting off app. She asked for 500, I offered 300 and we settled for 350. I was thinking more with my dick. But on a very first day, we setup meet. I had to get hotel room. She was there on time. Stayed for an hour, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS. Her pictures are 5-6 yrs old. She kinda big in the middle, but nice attitude. I can try to see her again but at 200-250.
    My buddy met Bekky said the same thing, kinda chubby in the middle but she was cool. He gave her 300. She snaps me literally every other day to meet. I haven't seen her yet because of the very reason you now both confirmed that she's not as petite as that profile pic. But 200-250 should be her range.

  5. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Daisydolly2021?


    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977
    I talked with her, she's from Michigan moved here to Malden, lesbian, has 2 kids. Recovered drug addict who back in her days was sucking for 20 bucks but she's clean now and wants 300. Her pics are deceiving, her body isn't that great in person. You can find her trolling encore at night sometimes looking for action.

  6. #5994

    Bekky in the middle

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyPrince  [View Original Post]
    So I had signed up for SA 18 months ago during covid for a month and didn't have good luck or I didn't work hard enough. I almost got busted. I had to delete everything on my phone. So this time I decided to sign up again with more safeguards. On a very first day Bekky (middle link) started texting me right away. We started texting off app. She asked for 500, I offered 300 and we settled for 350. I was thinking more with my dick. But on a very first day, we setup meet. I had to get hotel room. She was there on time. Stayed for an hour, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS. Her pictures are 5-6 yrs old. She kinda big in the middle, but nice attitude. I can try to see her again but at 200-250.

  7. #5993

    Daisydolly2021

    Has anyone met with Daisydolly2021?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

  8. #5992

    SweetDelilah

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    See post 5948 and others. She's met up with multiple people on this board. Some semi positive reviews. I found her annoying to schedule anything with but good luck!

  9. #5991

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    Someone on here recently said they saw her a few times. I went as far as text messaging with her (today) and decided not to proceed, not my type.

  10. #5990

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02
    Thats Cassandra from Randolph. Ri. That literally her 15th profile in a year, she's a crackhead, drug addict etc.

  11. #5989

    She's been around

    She's been around a while. I think she used to be near Rhode island? Anyway, different name same girl. Heavy drug use, pro but you'll get laid if that's what you're looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02

  12. #5988

    QueenC95 xo

    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02

  13. #5987

    About to meet up

    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6

  14. #5986

    Price increase

    "Don't miss your chance to save on a premium Seeking subscription.

    Starting January 4, 2022 our rates will be increasing for all memberships. So don't miss out on this opportunity to save.

    We're offering preferred members, like you, a limited time offer to lock in a subscription at our current rates.

    Like you, we're looking forward to a bigger and busier new year for all Seeking members."

  15. #5985

    SA Takes work but worth it

    So I come to Boston every once in awhile. I signed up for SA a month before I was supposed to go. Lined up 2 19 year olds and a 26 year old. 2 out 3 BBFSCIP AND BBFSCIA. Only one made me wear a hat during sex but, got ultra sloppy DT. So takes time to line them up but, once you do all gravy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape