Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 10965
-
12-14-21 13:42 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 702To those of us who really are into the SA experience, Montreal is apples vs. Oranges. The goal for me is to sleep with a college student / grad student / young professional, not a pro sex worker. The experiences are just very different.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
It's not to say that the sex experience with a pro might not be better in some ways. It'll be different. It all depends on what your "thing" is.
-
12-14-21 12:25 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 1731Bekky, middle one
There are a few posts on Board about the middle one.
Boston Escort
Originally Posted by SpicyPrince
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 11:06 #5878Banned Member

Posts: 414Agree, 2nd one bekky is super annoying, I finally was able to get rid of her.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 08:11 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 203Profiles
2nd one tries to sell pics and videos. Kind of scammy. But claims she will do anything for cheap. Gave up due to her annoyingness.
Originally Posted by SpicyPrince
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-21 01:35 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 35Info about these profiles
Hi guys,
Can you please let me know if you have any info about the below profiles:
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-3bd6a22a2d7e
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-6866f2f9cf80
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3aaa88860e66
-
12-13-21 20:24 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 1171 k?! Butterface.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 18:58 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've spent 1 K on a pro Keisha many years ago and it was the worst experience ever. She was nice, professional and accommodating. But, the experience was less than that of a non-pro, her pussy was so loose from all those years in the industry that it felt like me putting my dick in a Gatorade bottle. I couldn't feel anything at all. Her BBBJ was less than enthusiastic and I ended up jerking it myself. That was the only and last time I spent that much and on a porn star. Others may have better experience. But, never again.
Originally Posted by PlayTrey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-21 09:01 #5873Senior Member

Posts: 203Sample 1 K Girl
Here's one of the latest 1 K per meet girls. Alice_D.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-ffff46f1208f
Hot but I can't see myself spending that much ever unless it's like Riley Reid, Elsa Jean, or a hot porn star.
-
12-13-21 08:40 #5872Senior Member

Posts: 203Latest SA Results
Some great strategy points. If you want immediate responses search by who's online and sort by recently active. Come up with a reasonable message not like "hey" or "how are you. " More like "I saw you were online and I can't believe you're still available. You're very beautiful and I liked reading your profile. I'm (insert name here) and what I'm really looking for is XYZ. I plan to spoil you with ABC. How does that sound?
Originally Posted by BleedGreen88
[View Original Post]
In terms of XYZ don't say sex obviously but use something like tenderness, warmth, something safe but generic and definitely out of the friend zone.
And I cannot overemphasize this. Don't just zero in in one chick. Find 10-20 you might want to F. Then if they don't get back to you in 24-48 hours follow up with a "hey I'm getting a lot of others who want to meet but I was really hoping for you, let me know soon if you're interested". Then if they still don't respond block or archive them. And refill the pool with more.
I get blocked just as often as I get responses. And lately I've been getting almost too much interest probably due to the holidays and these chicks need for some cash. Not saying I've had the greatest luck once we have met but I've gotten laid a few times in the past weeks for 350-400.500 is my latest high amount reserved for guaranteed sex with hotties. I know it's a lot but I usually only go that high 2-3 times per month.
Still seeing several $1000 ones which I never would pay that much for. Which is nuts.
Good luck fellas this is the best time of year for this.
-
12-12-21 23:14 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 122I'm with you on this. I've been thinking about this ever since one person spend $1000 on a non-pro. I can't phantom of the idea spending that much money. If you got the money to spend, more power to the person.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 16:14 #5870Senior Member

Posts: 650I never understood why anyone would dump that much into trying to get laid when you really don't need to. Each to their own but Montreal is a relatively short drive and if you have kind of coin for one visit you would be "worn the fuck out" in that beautiful city.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 15:57 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 103Bf
That seemed awesome till you got to the bf part.
Originally Posted by Everywhere3000
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 13:43 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 3853750 huh? I'm obviously doing something wrong with my life. LOL. Don't know where you boys find the money for this hobby. I can deal with a few hundred here and there. But, not that.
Originally Posted by Everywhere3000
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 12:49 #5867Senior Member

Posts: 3853It's very common. If they can squeeze money from one person, it's a score. Trust your feeling on these ads. Don't let the dick do the talking.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 09:35 #5866Senior Member

Posts: 142Yesterday, I had a good rapport by text with an SA poster. After awhile I became certain that it was a guy on the other end. Needless to say, we did not meet.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





