Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 10966
-
01-04-22 11:55 #6001Senior Member

Posts: 108Meh
I've had SBs since around 2006 in New York and in my opinion SA is pretty bad compared to how it was a few years ago. A ton of working girls, girls who want an "online" arrangement, endless talking, fake photos, scams, and frankly average / below average looking "curvy" girls (on SA when you see curvy add about 30 pounds). They've been pushing Diamond on me for a while but it's not worth it. I keep my account paid for but only for browsing from time to time. My last arrangement was 2 or 3 years ago with an actual runway model and undergrad, which isn't something I've seen lately. Frankly the girls on SA for the most part from what I've seen / met are mostly a younger version of Boston Int. If anyone has any recommendations for better sites I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 11:47 #6000Senior Member

Posts: 1089So after being on SA for a month this year here is my synopsis. There are a ton of Scammers & Working Girls on the site now. If you are going to join SA make sure you put in all of the work. It is basically a full time job to weed out the scammers from the regular girls. It is still possible to get girls on the site for $100-$150. The only reason $300 is sort of a standard is because so many guys are agreeing to pay that amount. Since being on the site this past month I was almost scammed once. Her profile is now gone so I do not remember her screen name. But I chatted with the sb. Everything seemed cool. She sent verification photos. We agreed to meet at her home in Framingham for $150 at a specific time. I googled the address and saw that the address she gave me the house was for sale. But I did not think anything of it. 20 min before our agreed upon time she said that her kid is up and that the kid needs to be distracted and asked if I could stop at a cvs and grab $100 of steam gift cards. Now I let junior make the decision since the girl who I was suppose to meet was hot and I was thinking that ok if all works out I would be paying $250. I get to the address and the girl tells me that I need to scratch off the codes and give to her before she can come let me in. I was thinking to myself WTF. I told her to come to the front door and she refused to do so. Anyways I got the hell out of there and ended up selling the gift cards on ebay for full value. Took a 20% hit from the fees and shipping but that's better than being out $100.
Anyways go with your gut instinct boys and play safe out there.
-
01-04-22 11:20 #5999Senior Member

Posts: 574Thanks for intel, I'm definitely going to pass.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 11:02 #5998Senior Member

Posts: 202Thinking of picking up subscription
How is seeking nowadays? I'm in Texas, and had luck, about a year ago. I lurk around this forum, as it's more active than the Dallas Texas one. My current SBs are growing up (still friends, but they don't have as much time for me), and I kinda want to meet new people. I've noticed that SA has / is raising the subscription price. I've also noticed that the girls I'm attracted to on SA are getting less and less. Previously, my luck on SA has been slightly better than if I used tinder. (Though tinder meets are much, much more work.).
Also. You'll see a few cross overs from tinder and SA.
So. Is it still worth the price of admission?
-
01-04-22 10:57 #5997Senior Member

Posts: 1089Thats Haylee who hosts on Washington St in Malden. If you play your cards right and is respectful you can have her for $100. She obviously tries to get $300 + + but you just need to be nice and respectful to her. I am not a fan of her tattoos so I passed. If she didn't have the tattoos she would look so much better.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:29 #5996Banned Member

Posts: 414My buddy met Bekky said the same thing, kinda chubby in the middle but she was cool. He gave her 300. She snaps me literally every other day to meet. I haven't seen her yet because of the very reason you now both confirmed that she's not as petite as that profile pic. But 200-250 should be her range.
Originally Posted by Np36781
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 10:27 #5995Banned Member

Posts: 414I talked with her, she's from Michigan moved here to Malden, lesbian, has 2 kids. Recovered drug addict who back in her days was sucking for 20 bucks but she's clean now and wants 300. Her pics are deceiving, her body isn't that great in person. You can find her trolling encore at night sometimes looking for action.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 08:49 #5994Senior Member

Posts: 46Bekky in the middle
So I had signed up for SA 18 months ago during covid for a month and didn't have good luck or I didn't work hard enough. I almost got busted. I had to delete everything on my phone. So this time I decided to sign up again with more safeguards. On a very first day Bekky (middle link) started texting me right away. We started texting off app. She asked for 500, I offered 300 and we settled for 350. I was thinking more with my dick. But on a very first day, we setup meet. I had to get hotel room. She was there on time. Stayed for an hour, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS. Her pictures are 5-6 yrs old. She kinda big in the middle, but nice attitude. I can try to see her again but at 200-250.
Originally Posted by SpicyPrince
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 08:16 #5993Senior Member

Posts: 574Daisydolly2021
Has anyone met with Daisydolly2021?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977
-
01-04-22 08:03 #5992Senior Member

Posts: 203SweetDelilah
See post 5948 and others. She's met up with multiple people on this board. Some semi positive reviews. I found her annoying to schedule anything with but good luck!
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 02:03 #5991Senior Member

Posts: 108Yea
Someone on here recently said they saw her a few times. I went as far as text messaging with her (today) and decided not to proceed, not my type.
Originally Posted by EarlJones2009
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 20:05 #5990Banned Member

Posts: 414Cassandra
Thats Cassandra from Randolph. Ri. That literally her 15th profile in a year, she's a crackhead, drug addict etc.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 19:39 #5989Senior Member

Posts: 101She's been around
She's been around a while. I think she used to be near Rhode island? Anyway, different name same girl. Heavy drug use, pro but you'll get laid if that's what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 19:25 #5988Senior Member

Posts: 1089QueenC95 xo
Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02
-
01-03-22 16:30 #5987Regular Member

Posts: 16About to meet up
With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6











Reply With Quote




