Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 732 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6001

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennDoyle91  [View Original Post]
    How is seeking nowadays?
    I've had SBs since around 2006 in New York and in my opinion SA is pretty bad compared to how it was a few years ago. A ton of working girls, girls who want an "online" arrangement, endless talking, fake photos, scams, and frankly average / below average looking "curvy" girls (on SA when you see curvy add about 30 pounds). They've been pushing Diamond on me for a while but it's not worth it. I keep my account paid for but only for browsing from time to time. My last arrangement was 2 or 3 years ago with an actual runway model and undergrad, which isn't something I've seen lately. Frankly the girls on SA for the most part from what I've seen / met are mostly a younger version of Boston Int. If anyone has any recommendations for better sites I'd be interested.

  2. #6000
    So after being on SA for a month this year here is my synopsis. There are a ton of Scammers & Working Girls on the site now. If you are going to join SA make sure you put in all of the work. It is basically a full time job to weed out the scammers from the regular girls. It is still possible to get girls on the site for $100-$150. The only reason $300 is sort of a standard is because so many guys are agreeing to pay that amount. Since being on the site this past month I was almost scammed once. Her profile is now gone so I do not remember her screen name. But I chatted with the sb. Everything seemed cool. She sent verification photos. We agreed to meet at her home in Framingham for $150 at a specific time. I googled the address and saw that the address she gave me the house was for sale. But I did not think anything of it. 20 min before our agreed upon time she said that her kid is up and that the kid needs to be distracted and asked if I could stop at a cvs and grab $100 of steam gift cards. Now I let junior make the decision since the girl who I was suppose to meet was hot and I was thinking that ok if all works out I would be paying $250. I get to the address and the girl tells me that I need to scratch off the codes and give to her before she can come let me in. I was thinking to myself WTF. I told her to come to the front door and she refused to do so. Anyways I got the hell out of there and ended up selling the gift cards on ebay for full value. Took a 20% hit from the fees and shipping but that's better than being out $100.

    Anyways go with your gut instinct boys and play safe out there.

  3. #5999
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    I talked with her, she's from Michigan moved here to Malden, lesbian, has 2 kids. Recovered drug addict who back in her days was sucking for 20 bucks but she's clean now and wants 300. Her pics are deceiving, her body isn't that great in person. You can find her trolling encore at night sometimes looking for action.
    Thanks for intel, I'm definitely going to pass.

  4. #5998

    Thinking of picking up subscription

    How is seeking nowadays? I'm in Texas, and had luck, about a year ago. I lurk around this forum, as it's more active than the Dallas Texas one. My current SBs are growing up (still friends, but they don't have as much time for me), and I kinda want to meet new people. I've noticed that SA has / is raising the subscription price. I've also noticed that the girls I'm attracted to on SA are getting less and less. Previously, my luck on SA has been slightly better than if I used tinder. (Though tinder meets are much, much more work.).

    Also. You'll see a few cross overs from tinder and SA.

    So. Is it still worth the price of admission?

  5. #5997
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Daisydolly2021?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977
    Thats Haylee who hosts on Washington St in Malden. If you play your cards right and is respectful you can have her for $100. She obviously tries to get $300 + + but you just need to be nice and respectful to her. I am not a fan of her tattoos so I passed. If she didn't have the tattoos she would look so much better.

  6. #5996
    Quote Originally Posted by Np36781  [View Original Post]
    So I had signed up for SA 18 months ago during covid for a month and didn't have good luck or I didn't work hard enough. I almost got busted. I had to delete everything on my phone. So this time I decided to sign up again with more safeguards. On a very first day Bekky (middle link) started texting me right away. We started texting off app. She asked for 500, I offered 300 and we settled for 350. I was thinking more with my dick. But on a very first day, we setup meet. I had to get hotel room. She was there on time. Stayed for an hour, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS. Her pictures are 5-6 yrs old. She kinda big in the middle, but nice attitude. I can try to see her again but at 200-250.
    My buddy met Bekky said the same thing, kinda chubby in the middle but she was cool. He gave her 300. She snaps me literally every other day to meet. I haven't seen her yet because of the very reason you now both confirmed that she's not as petite as that profile pic. But 200-250 should be her range.

  7. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Daisydolly2021?


    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977
    I talked with her, she's from Michigan moved here to Malden, lesbian, has 2 kids. Recovered drug addict who back in her days was sucking for 20 bucks but she's clean now and wants 300. Her pics are deceiving, her body isn't that great in person. You can find her trolling encore at night sometimes looking for action.

  8. #5994

    Bekky in the middle

    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyPrince  [View Original Post]
    So I had signed up for SA 18 months ago during covid for a month and didn't have good luck or I didn't work hard enough. I almost got busted. I had to delete everything on my phone. So this time I decided to sign up again with more safeguards. On a very first day Bekky (middle link) started texting me right away. We started texting off app. She asked for 500, I offered 300 and we settled for 350. I was thinking more with my dick. But on a very first day, we setup meet. I had to get hotel room. She was there on time. Stayed for an hour, DFK, BBBJ, BBFS. Her pictures are 5-6 yrs old. She kinda big in the middle, but nice attitude. I can try to see her again but at 200-250.

  9. #5993

    Daisydolly2021

    Has anyone met with Daisydolly2021?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-9067c94da977

  10. #5992

    SweetDelilah

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    See post 5948 and others. She's met up with multiple people on this board. Some semi positive reviews. I found her annoying to schedule anything with but good luck!

  11. #5991

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlJones2009  [View Original Post]
    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6
    Someone on here recently said they saw her a few times. I went as far as text messaging with her (today) and decided not to proceed, not my type.

  12. #5990

    Cassandra

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02
    Thats Cassandra from Randolph. Ri. That literally her 15th profile in a year, she's a crackhead, drug addict etc.

  13. #5989

    She's been around

    She's been around a while. I think she used to be near Rhode island? Anyway, different name same girl. Heavy drug use, pro but you'll get laid if that's what you're looking for.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02

  14. #5988

    QueenC95 xo

    Does anyone have any intel on. QueenC95 xo?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-092fd98e5a02

  15. #5987

    About to meet up

    With this one. Was looking to see if anyone had any intel so I don't waste my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-ac4e4a1406d6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape