Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,711 to 16,725 of 41287
-
01-04-22 11:52 #24577Senior Member

Posts: 374I have not found a young petite or attractive Asian behind any of those ads in over 2 years. I've tried 8+ times and walked each time.
Originally Posted by MauRapazz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 11:43 #24576Senior Member

Posts: 316Any info
Anybody got any info on the below:
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/573889854635
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/965496092751
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/963484068265
All have posted in the past. If anybody got anything on looks, location, perfomance, etc. Let us know or shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance.
-
01-04-22 10:34 #24575Regular Member

Posts: 15Jax Asians
Has anyone tried this out? I am a little nervous to try but looks like a good alternative to making the trip to Orlando. Seen several ads on STG, EF and here.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2662415
-
01-04-22 10:28 #24574Senior Member

Posts: 388Fly Azhel
Wondering if anyone has seen this woman. https://tryst.link/escort/fly-azhel I saw some earlier posts asking but no one had experience with her.
FWIW, I concur on Laney Banks Fun visit, but if you are a boob guy, she doesn't have much up there.
Thanks if you can help on Fly.
-
01-04-22 09:35 #24573Senior Member

Posts: 256
-
01-04-22 08:38 #24572Senior Member

Posts: 316Eris
I would avoid. About 99% certain this girl had changed names due to some terrible reviews she received when she posted as some kinda goth / demonic queen or whatever dark look she was selling. Reviews were she was dirty, heavily drugged out and pics were not representative of what you met at the door.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 08:09 #24571Senior Member

Posts: 919Eris
Has anyone seen her? She gives Eris as her name but her ads are newish and I don't think I have her in my database. No results from searching the forum.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/727835574378
-
01-04-22 07:20 #24570Senior Member

Posts: 250Candii aka stinky vag
Went to see candii for a qv. She gave an OK BBBJ, while giving the BBBJ, candii started rushing me. We went to k9 and 1 minute in, I get a horrid smell. My Johnson went limp and I just walked out and placed the donation on the table. The damage was 70 sonic rings. Avoid this one fellas, she'll rush you and her vag smell like death.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/487982813666
-
01-04-22 06:48 #24569Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes Sir. She was born and raised on the westside. I didn't intend for my post to generate so much more discussion on a girl who doesn't perform well. It was just a review about a girl that I won't repeat with.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 06:43 #24568Senior Member

Posts: 1260Fun Fact: Lauren
Middleburg Lauren was once beasties with a Greek Queen who recently retired and now domesticated down in GCS.
I had fucked her a couple times before she even made it on SA. Tried to convince her to let me in thru the back door but she wasn't as liberal as her ex-bestie. At the time she was definitely on something and quite often traveled to WS Jax to pick up candy. Tried to keep her on my line up but the distance and our schedule made it difficult to maintain a repeat visit. Her ride eventually broke down so we ended our term. I definitely wasn't going to gallop to the Burg. She falling hard on the meds made me lose total interest.
BTW her name isn't really Lauren.
-
01-04-22 06:28 #24567Senior Member

Posts: 1246No Sir. I said that it wasn't fake tit Lauren. The Lauren I referred to doesn't advertise. She was initially mentioned by some other senior members on the forum.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 23:07 #24566Senior Member

Posts: 144Any Intel
No name listed so can't search. Anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/281796795713
-
01-03-22 22:25 #24565Senior Member

Posts: 248Seen her a few times
Small, thick, submissive. Pretty GFE all around for me.
Agree on handler which I usually try to avoid. Unnecessary complication I prefer not to be around thus I avoid Lauren. Added risk I'm aware of.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 22:23 #24564Senior Member

Posts: 248I've reviewed before
Bat shit crazy and threatened to rob me. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 22:12 #24563Senior Member

Posts: 75Stay away. Steals if given the chance.
She has a ton of excuses. Waste of time. I picked her up because she was out. Got to her hotel, she had some other girl in the room. So we had to go to another notel motel. Gave her the funds for the room and sat outside watching her at the desk. She jetted into the elevator and I lost track of her.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




