Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24577
    Quote Originally Posted by MauRapazz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this out? I am a little nervous to try but looks like a good alternative to making the trip to Orlando. Seen several ads on STG, EF and here.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2662415
    I have not found a young petite or attractive Asian behind any of those ads in over 2 years. I've tried 8+ times and walked each time.

  2. #24576

    Any info

    Anybody got any info on the below:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/573889854635

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/965496092751

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/963484068265

    All have posted in the past. If anybody got anything on looks, location, perfomance, etc. Let us know or shoot me a PM. Thanks in advance.

  3. #24575

    Jax Asians

    Has anyone tried this out? I am a little nervous to try but looks like a good alternative to making the trip to Orlando. Seen several ads on STG, EF and here.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2662415

  4. #24574

    Fly Azhel

    Wondering if anyone has seen this woman. https://tryst.link/escort/fly-azhel I saw some earlier posts asking but no one had experience with her.

    FWIW, I concur on Laney Banks Fun visit, but if you are a boob guy, she doesn't have much up there.

    Thanks if you can help on Fly.

  5. #24573

  6. #24572

    Eris

    I would avoid. About 99% certain this girl had changed names due to some terrible reviews she received when she posted as some kinda goth / demonic queen or whatever dark look she was selling. Reviews were she was dirty, heavily drugged out and pics were not representative of what you met at the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She gives Eris as her name but her ads are newish and I don't think I have her in my database. No results from searching the forum.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/727835574378

  7. #24571

    Eris

    Has anyone seen her? She gives Eris as her name but her ads are newish and I don't think I have her in my database. No results from searching the forum.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/727835574378

  8. #24570

    Candii aka stinky vag

    Went to see candii for a qv. She gave an OK BBBJ, while giving the BBBJ, candii started rushing me. We went to k9 and 1 minute in, I get a horrid smell. My Johnson went limp and I just walked out and placed the donation on the table. The damage was 70 sonic rings. Avoid this one fellas, she'll rush you and her vag smell like death.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/487982813666
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtizodm2nwi2otg1zja1ndlmmmrhzjc5zdrmyju5ztuzzmy1oti.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtq0mzuyyzc0mgnkm2exzmy0mjfiowuwmmyxntgwndvlodg0mjg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  9. #24569
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Middleburg Lauren was once beasties with a Greek Queen who recently retired and now domesticated down in GCS.

    I had fucked her a couple times before she even made it on SA. Tried to convince her to let me in thru the back door but she wasn't as liberal as her ex-bestie. At the time she was definitely on something and quite often traveled to WS Jax to pick up candy. Tried to keep her on my line up but the distance and our schedule made it difficult to maintain a repeat visit. Her ride eventually broke down so we ended our term. I definitely wasn't going to gallop to the Burg. She falling hard on the meds made me lose total interest.

    BTW her name isn't really Lauren.
    Yes Sir. She was born and raised on the westside. I didn't intend for my post to generate so much more discussion on a girl who doesn't perform well. It was just a review about a girl that I won't repeat with.

  10. #24568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Fun Fact: Lauren

    Middleburg Lauren was once beasties with a Greek Queen who recently retired and now domesticated down in GCS.

    I had fucked her a couple times before she even made it on SA. Tried to convince her to let me in thru the back door but she wasn't as liberal as her ex-bestie. At the time she was definitely on something and quite often traveled to WS Jax to pick up candy. Tried to keep her on my line up but the distance and our schedule made it difficult to maintain a repeat visit. Her ride eventually broke down so we ended our term. I definitely wasn't going to gallop to the Burg. She falling hard on the meds made me lose total interest.

    BTW her name isn't really Lauren.

  11. #24567
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    I suspect this is her:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/239843808043

    I'm not recommending her, I think she's a time traveller.
    No Sir. I said that it wasn't fake tit Lauren. The Lauren I referred to doesn't advertise. She was initially mentioned by some other senior members on the forum.

  12. #24566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Any Intel

    No name listed so can't search. Anyone seen her?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/281796795713

  13. #24565

    Seen her a few times

    Small, thick, submissive. Pretty GFE all around for me.

    Agree on handler which I usually try to avoid. Unnecessary complication I prefer not to be around thus I avoid Lauren. Added risk I'm aware of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]

  14. #24564

    I've reviewed before

    Bat shit crazy and threatened to rob me. Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]

  15. #24563

    Stay away. Steals if given the chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    She has a ton of excuses. Waste of time. I picked her up because she was out. Got to her hotel, she had some other girl in the room. So we had to go to another notel motel. Gave her the funds for the room and sat outside watching her at the desk. She jetted into the elevator and I lost track of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape