Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,726 to 16,740 of 41293
-
01-04-22 09:35 #24568Senior Member

Posts: 256
-
01-04-22 08:38 #24567Senior Member

Posts: 316Eris
I would avoid. About 99% certain this girl had changed names due to some terrible reviews she received when she posted as some kinda goth / demonic queen or whatever dark look she was selling. Reviews were she was dirty, heavily drugged out and pics were not representative of what you met at the door.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 08:09 #24566Senior Member

Posts: 919Eris
Has anyone seen her? She gives Eris as her name but her ads are newish and I don't think I have her in my database. No results from searching the forum.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/727835574378
-
01-04-22 07:20 #24565Senior Member

Posts: 250Candii aka stinky vag
Went to see candii for a qv. She gave an OK BBBJ, while giving the BBBJ, candii started rushing me. We went to k9 and 1 minute in, I get a horrid smell. My Johnson went limp and I just walked out and placed the donation on the table. The damage was 70 sonic rings. Avoid this one fellas, she'll rush you and her vag smell like death.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/487982813666
-
01-04-22 06:48 #24564Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yes Sir. She was born and raised on the westside. I didn't intend for my post to generate so much more discussion on a girl who doesn't perform well. It was just a review about a girl that I won't repeat with.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 06:43 #24563Senior Member

Posts: 1260Fun Fact: Lauren
Middleburg Lauren was once beasties with a Greek Queen who recently retired and now domesticated down in GCS.
I had fucked her a couple times before she even made it on SA. Tried to convince her to let me in thru the back door but she wasn't as liberal as her ex-bestie. At the time she was definitely on something and quite often traveled to WS Jax to pick up candy. Tried to keep her on my line up but the distance and our schedule made it difficult to maintain a repeat visit. Her ride eventually broke down so we ended our term. I definitely wasn't going to gallop to the Burg. She falling hard on the meds made me lose total interest.
BTW her name isn't really Lauren.
-
01-04-22 06:28 #24562Senior Member

Posts: 1246No Sir. I said that it wasn't fake tit Lauren. The Lauren I referred to doesn't advertise. She was initially mentioned by some other senior members on the forum.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 23:07 #24561Senior Member

Posts: 144Any Intel
No name listed so can't search. Anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/281796795713
-
01-03-22 22:25 #24560Senior Member

Posts: 248Seen her a few times
Small, thick, submissive. Pretty GFE all around for me.
Agree on handler which I usually try to avoid. Unnecessary complication I prefer not to be around thus I avoid Lauren. Added risk I'm aware of.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 22:23 #24559Senior Member

Posts: 248I've reviewed before
Bat shit crazy and threatened to rob me. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 22:12 #24558Senior Member

Posts: 75Stay away. Steals if given the chance.
She has a ton of excuses. Waste of time. I picked her up because she was out. Got to her hotel, she had some other girl in the room. So we had to go to another notel motel. Gave her the funds for the room and sat outside watching her at the desk. She jetted into the elevator and I lost track of her.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 21:42 #24557Senior Member

Posts: 63RE: Blonde Lauren
This Lauren doesn't post refer to post #24201 for a pic.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 19:14 #24556Senior Member

Posts: 27She's a dirty swan. The crackiest face you may have ever seen.
Originally Posted by Adrew904
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 15:32 #24555Senior Member

Posts: 173It was this one.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/624416700511
-
01-03-22 14:11 #24554Senior Member

Posts: 137Anyone seen this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/554220675038










Reply With Quote





