Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 6083
-
01-03-22 15:55 #3533Senior Member

Posts: 53Smile
Anybody had a smile put on their face by this one?
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/100492265057
Looks like my type but I haven't seen a review.
-
01-03-22 14:35 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 227Elle
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...7/606441299268
I have seen Elle couple of times. She was really sweet. It was almost like going out on a date. She invited me up to her room, which was nice, before she was even ready for me. She would try on sexy outfits and ask me if I like it. She was really hot and sweet lady. She was definitely GFE.
-
01-03-22 14:30 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 227Blonde cutie. Intel?
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...t/538520324817
Has anyone seen this girl? She posts frequently and looks good?
-
01-02-22 19:11 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 27With all due respect, I searched for reviews and did not find any. I simple picture holding up some fingers or the day's date isn't much to ask. I didn't get a response. I am only warning that this may be a fake ad.
Originally Posted by EastWest
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 14:08 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 180Anyone heard from Seximacy?
Was seeing her posts for quite some time but nothing now. Heading to Asheville in a day or so and would love to dream with her. Anyone know her whereabouts or have a previous dream with her. She is my type, if real and agreeable. And. Happy new year, mongers!
-
01-02-22 09:24 #3528Regular Member

Posts: 12Srsly re Virginia Claire?
Really? It seems to me that if anyone in Asheville seems real from their ads and social media presence, it's her. My roof inspector has not seen her yet, but maybe she just didn't want to respond to your request for a photo? She's otherwise well reviewed.
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 00:30 #3527Regular Member

Posts: 12Say it ain't so. If anyone seems real around here, it's her, though I haven't seen her. Maybe she didn't reply for some other reason.
Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 12:30 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 27Avoid Virginia Claire
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/376345568345
I sent an email to provider Virginia Claire, may be a fake ad. I asked for a picture with the day's date and never got a response. Tried twice, watch out, avoid.
-
12-30-21 14:52 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 205Long time ago
I'm going to say my last visit was around the 2017 mark. The last visit was a disaster in the making so I didn't even stay 5 mins and I bounced.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 19:59 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
When was your last visit? I knew she as kind of ripping people off here and there so perhaps she straightened out.
Originally Posted by Mike9306
[View Original Post]
One of the few that deserves a pass, I am sure it was a tough life for her having her mother in the business and growing up in that type of environment.
-
12-29-21 19:47 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 51She has put on a little weight, doesn't put a lot of effort into hair and make up like she used to, and won't let you touch her nipples now. Also expect a lot of dead time between texts to ever get to see her. She is still nice and tight though.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 07:11 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 205Kinsey
She was one of my favorites way back when until the demons really took hold of her. She was super good to me up until that last visit.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
How about Kandy by Kylie? She was a fun one too.
-
12-28-21 21:22 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 1651What about
Kinsey who now has changed her name but not her age? The pics still look good and she is probably still about just 30 or 31. She was good for awhile until the usual stuff gets them ripping people off, could it be possible she changed her old ways?
Originally Posted by DogMan75
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:12 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 156Slim
Anyone had experience with this one? Almost looks TGTBT, so I thought I would ask first before toftt.
https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...m/098592525951
-
12-28-21 10:29 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 155Be interested in sharing
Thinking about heading up that way today. Care to share the digits of the native american.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




