Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 406 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3473

  2. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan75  [View Original Post]
    Had a favorite for Asheville and Cherokee that went by Saleena-- anybody have any info?
    Long gone, got into a relationship.

  3. #3471

  4. #3470

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBirdyBob  [View Original Post]
    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/847341590673

    I reached out to this provider however after arranging a meetup, never worked out. I left after one hour. I will probably try again. Off topic, anyone believe becoming P411 worth it? Especially for a newbie to the scene?
    I have had an account for the last ten years. I have found it useful for those women who are on P411. Which in Asheville is not many. But, because I travel a lot, I often don't have local references, so it works great. Even worked a few years ago for a great connection in Rome. So for me it's worth it. And saves the hassle of screening. FH.

  5. #3469

    Let's step back a few years

    Had a favorite for Asheville and Cherokee that went by Saleena-- anybody have any info?

  6. #3468

    Cherri. GFE Girl Next Door Juicy booty

    Has anyone had any experience at all with this provider?

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/260312686239

  7. #3467

    Cartier

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...e/847341590673

    I reached out to this provider however after arranging a meetup, never worked out. I left after one hour. I will probably try again. Off topic, anyone believe becoming P411 worth it? Especially for a newbie to the scene?

  8. #3466

    Elena and status so far.

    Michigan Monger here. I have been staying in Maggy Valley for about the last week for work. MV appears to be lacking appointments with ladies. Despite the mixed reviews of Elena, I decided to set something up. She wanted to do an incall, but when in a new city I try to opt incall to my hotel. She was resistant at first, but when I offered the full hour rate (300) plus 100 gas, she changed her tune. I told her to take her time, because I was watching a game. She showed up about 4 hours later. She came to the door in normal clothes and the and went to put some sexy red lingerie on. She asked for donation up front, and I gave her the gas money as promised, but said I was hold the donation until after the service was performed. She seemed annoyed by this, and I told her take it or leave it. I showed her the donation, and promptly put it back in the in room safe. She then got down to business with a decent BBJ (above average) and then moved to DATY, which I normally don't do with girls I am paying for, but I couldn't resist with her. She either had a massive O or is one heck of a actress, moved onto cowgirl, K9, and reverse cowgirl, which finished me up. That's when things got awkward, her ride got tired of waiting (we were having fun for about 90 minutes) and left her stranded. She was freaking out because her baby sitter had to leave. I offered to drive her home. She seemed generally grateful, and took off, she decided I was being nice, so I got some road head on the way there. She took the whole load and swallowed it. Dropped her at her place. I overall had a good time, and might repeat before heading home. The only cons were that she was kind of hard to setup, and it took her 4 hours to get there.

    https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...a/787474876799

    I couple of night later I decided I needed some stuff, so I went to family dollar (what an absolute terrible store) as I was leaving, a young female (probably 20-25) approached me and asked if I could give her a ride and she was staying a mile away from my hotel. I really couldn't tell her race, but I think she was Native American. That resulted in a 40 bbjcim. I got her digits and hope to see her again before heading home. I've had better luck in NC than I have in Michigan in two years. I am here for a couple more weeks, so if anyone has recommendations for some other ladies, please feel free to PM me.

    Thank you for your help.

  9. #3465

    Lala. Won't repeat

    Had an appointment set up with another provider and then she bailed. So, plan B. Had been wanting to see Lala - https://asheville.skipthegames.com/f...y/338165254127.

    She texted back right away and was available. Very safe area right next to UNCA. Greeted me at the door. She looks just like her posted pictures. Not a stunner. But attractive. I asked for massage and a BBBJ. And so we get naked and then she starts the massage. As another review stated, she does have some skills. But, the massage overall lasted maybe 7-8 minutes and then she tells me to turn over. She starts right in on the BBBJ and then right at the best moment, she pulls away. Ugh. So not very satisfying. Then I remember another reviewer had said the exact same thing. I should have remembered that and asked for a better finish. Overall, an ok meeting. She said she shares the apartment with another provider. Maybe Destiny? Don; t know her. One more thing. Her room just reeked of cigarette smoke. Everything I had on needed to be washed. Ick. FH.

  10. #3464

    Luxxie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one?? I didn't go through any of her screening just texted and asked when she would be around. She texted back after 330 but I had plans and was looking for an afternoon appointment. I originally thought she was fake but the detailed ad makes me think otherwise.
    I have seen her twice. She is legit. She is expensive. So that would be the only downside. Nice personality, cute body, very nice incall. She is passionate and down for almost anything. I know the verification process is a turnoff for some. I get it. If you want more details. Feel free to DM. FH.

  11. #3463
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Lady slipper

    Nice and prompt delivery. No demons visible to me, would repeat for sure.

  12. #3462
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Elena

    Had a dream with her last night finally. Was def worth the wait she is a real gem. She was everything she said she was and more.

  13. #3461
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha this made me laugh. Is it always that hard to see her?? I'm in TN but just starting to look for better options in NC. I'd really like to see her she's perfect for what I like but I live like an hour and a half from her. I really don't want to make that drive all just for the Elena happy meal and have to turn around.
    It's not. I don't have any issues with trying to see her.

  14. #3460
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Luxxie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ83  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on this one?? I didn't go through any of her screening just texted and asked when she would be around. She texted back after 330 but I had plans and was looking for an afternoon appointment. I originally thought she was fake but the detailed ad makes me think otherwise.
    I've heard good and bad more good than bad if you do take the plunge please DM about how it went.

  15. #3459
    Senior Member


    Posts: 274

    Lux

    Any feedback on this one?? I didn't go through any of her screening just texted and asked when she would be around. She texted back after 330 but I had plans and was looking for an afternoon appointment. I originally thought she was fake but the detailed ad makes me think otherwise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape