Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 552 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

    Thanks for the advice.
    It's up to you, if you like the uncertainty and excitement of going to the strip club go for it. But for sure you'll save a bit going with the board and as you said you it's a reliable option.

  2. #3245

    Pandora: New Girls brings New Managing Style?

    Was at Pandora right after midnight of NYE-NYD. Pandora is getting bunch of new girls but also been cracking down on girls doing extras and substances.

    My regular told me that new manager (woman with glasses) is acting like a hound and sniffing girls' locker for pot and other stronger stuff or checking bathroom frequently. Other managers (not sure new or old) is also checking playgrounds more often recently. As a result, lot of oldies have been fired or moved to other clubs (I don't have specifics on who).

    I do get why Pandora management want to tidy up shits since there were at least two EMT calls in the fall that I know of and one was with fentanyl od. Girl made it tho.

    This plus the reports on tighter video monitoring does show change in Pandora but I wouldn't lament on it. Give it couple months and will loosen up again after seeing profit loss.

  3. #3244

    Vee Now at Sugar's

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
    She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
    Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
    Thanks for the update. I'm impartial as far as Vee is concerned. I saw her at Pandora's just once. But I don't have any interest in her. Just got one dance from her. She's too fat and tatted for my liking. I just happen to see her Instagram account pop up occasionally. But, she did contact me on IG once because she thought I was the one who posted the long list of "who does what" at Kittens and Pandora's, back about October 23rd. I sense that someone sent her a screen shot of that list. I don't think she found it on her own. She's gotten enough "press" here on USASG now, that we'll see if she reads this and reacts.

  4. #3243
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
    She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
    Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
    OMG is that why there was and Aid car, Fire Truck and police there about a week or so ago?

  5. #3242

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck. She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter. Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
    Got it! Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.

  6. #3241

    Lola's schedule

    Anybody know Lola's schedule at Pandora?

  7. #3240
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Vee Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:

    https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/

    A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
    She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
    Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.

  8. #3239

    Vee at Sugar's now

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

    Thanks for the advice.
    Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:

    https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/

    A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.

  9. #3238
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.
    Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

    Thanks for the advice.

  10. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?

    Cheers gents.
    Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.

  11. #3236

    Seattle for the night

    I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?

    Cheers gents.

  12. #3235

    Dark lighting in strip clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Amber is a 9?

    Really?

    Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.
    One person's estimation of a dancer can be completely different than another's. And remember how low the lighting is in strip clubs, although Pandora's is at least at a moderate level. Kittens is the darkest of any club in the region.

  13. #3234

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Its in their stories, has all the girls. Pls let this be the last time someone asks what she looks like!
    She is a legit good person and I love the fact that she is not money hungry. She could easily ask for more but always charges the same.

  14. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Amber is a 9?

    Really?

    Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.
    I think Monse's closer to thick than petite on the spectrum. She's def not fat.

    And yeah, Amber is maybe a 7 on a really slow day. I'm a big fan of Ava though, and she's a solid 8 and most days a 9 compared to others there.

    Diana is my personal 10 - the right blend of cute. But her night time shifts are harder for me and she's not cheap, even as great as the VIP is with her.

    Anyone seen the new girl Lilith? In a few photos with Diana from NYE and they've been posting her on IG a lot.

    Jade's been popping up a lot too but don't think I've seen anyone review her. Someone posted about a Jade at Kitten's so I'm guessing they're not the same (I hope) since the Kitten's Jade was said to be a ROB. Kenzie seems to be there a lot with Jade. They both seem pretty hot but also kind of like GPS.

    Or Lucy and Ariel? I got to find that long list again.

  15. #3232
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    Short answer: You won't find a face pic of Monse here. The club has consistently not showed her face in any pics, probably at her request. I don't recognize her booty or substantial chest in any of the current pics. You won't have trouble finding her: they'll announce her on stage.

    She is not a beauty like Ava or Amber. If they are 9's, Monse is a 6; but not, IMO a butter face. Keep in mind that once you are in the dark with her, you won't be concerned about her face. She is no pole acrobat, sorta thick, but extremely fit. She showed me pictures of her impressive daily yoga routine. She's got a big smile for everyone like she's been longing for you since your last visit and her whispered sweet nothings are inspiring. She is responsive to customer ministrations but is very focused on your score.

    She only works days, usually taking Monday off although she sometimes gets called in then also. You will find her on the floor at opening every other day because she treats this like a job that she enjoys and is very good at.

    She must be making more dance money than anyone else in Seattle, based heavily on regulars. She expressed amenability to OTC contact a few years ago when she had an AMP location and wasn't so busy en-club. You could ask if she still does massages.
    Amber is a 9?

    Really?

    Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape