Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 553 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3261

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora right after midnight of NYE-NYD. Pandora is getting bunch of new girls but also been cracking down on girls doing extras and substances.

    My regular told me that new manager (woman with glasses) is acting like a hound and sniffing girls' locker for pot and other stronger stuff or checking bathroom frequently. Other managers (not sure new or old) is also checking playgrounds more often recently. As a result, lot of oldies have been fired or moved to other clubs (I don't have specifics on who).

    I do get why Pandora management want to tidy up shits since there were at least two EMT calls in the fall that I know of and one was with fentanyl od. Girl made it tho.

    This plus the reports on tighter video monitoring does show change in Pandora but I wouldn't lament on it. Give it couple months and will loosen up again after seeing profit loss.
    If that's true then why TF did you put in the private rooms in the club in the first place? By putting them in you pretty much endorsed the activity that would happen in there. You KNEW what happens behind the curtains. You just decided you wanted a "piece of the pie". Now you want to throw the pie out. Such stupid business practice by stupid people. It used to be that law enforcement would visit the area clubs frequently. Now, it's been years since I've seen or heard of any LE visits. So what are you afraid of? People in Seattle got fed up with LE spending so much time and money harassing the clubs that it became a political issue. "More important things" was part of the phraseology back in those times. Stop wasting tax payer money on strip clubs. If you follow politics at all you know that the city and government has swung way to the left. This means that "live and let live" is more the mindset these days.

    Also, if you follow the news, a few months back, a certain city council member was very vocal in her opposition to SPD "harassing" prostitutes that frequent Aurora Ave. Other members of city gov't agreed with her. Now, the SPD don't even bother them anymore. Girls are making deals right under the nose of SPD with no fear of being arrested. They leave them alone.

    I recently talked to a girl at Ricks down the street and she gave me the whole rundown on the private rooms. She told me that management knows exactly what happens back there. That what happens between two adults is between the guy and the girl. She gave me a list of typical prices. Very informative. Another girl at Pandora's told me they pay attention to the cameras in the VIP. Sooo. No respect for privacy? Do they claim it's for the safety of the girl?

    Why TF would anyone want to get a VIP room now? If a girl is supposed to "dial back" their activity, what reason do I have for putting out the extra $$ in the first place.

    Stupid people that know nothing of how to run a business. BTW, weed is legal now. Management needs to get their shit together. I hope they read this.

  2. #3260
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

    Thanks for the advice.
    It's up to you, if you like the uncertainty and excitement of going to the strip club go for it. But for sure you'll save a bit going with the board and as you said you it's a reliable option.

  3. #3259

    Pandora: New Girls brings New Managing Style?

    Was at Pandora right after midnight of NYE-NYD. Pandora is getting bunch of new girls but also been cracking down on girls doing extras and substances.

    My regular told me that new manager (woman with glasses) is acting like a hound and sniffing girls' locker for pot and other stronger stuff or checking bathroom frequently. Other managers (not sure new or old) is also checking playgrounds more often recently. As a result, lot of oldies have been fired or moved to other clubs (I don't have specifics on who).

    I do get why Pandora management want to tidy up shits since there were at least two EMT calls in the fall that I know of and one was with fentanyl od. Girl made it tho.

    This plus the reports on tighter video monitoring does show change in Pandora but I wouldn't lament on it. Give it couple months and will loosen up again after seeing profit loss.

  4. #3258

    Vee Now at Sugar's

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
    She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
    Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
    Thanks for the update. I'm impartial as far as Vee is concerned. I saw her at Pandora's just once. But I don't have any interest in her. Just got one dance from her. She's too fat and tatted for my liking. I just happen to see her Instagram account pop up occasionally. But, she did contact me on IG once because she thought I was the one who posted the long list of "who does what" at Kittens and Pandora's, back about October 23rd. I sense that someone sent her a screen shot of that list. I don't think she found it on her own. She's gotten enough "press" here on USASG now, that we'll see if she reads this and reacts.

  5. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
    She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
    Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
    OMG is that why there was and Aid car, Fire Truck and police there about a week or so ago?

  6. #3256

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck. She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter. Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
    Got it! Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.

  7. #3255

    Lola's schedule

    Anybody know Lola's schedule at Pandora?

  8. #3254
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Vee Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:

    https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/

    A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.
    She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
    She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
    Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.

  9. #3253

    Vee at Sugar's now

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

    Thanks for the advice.
    Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:

    https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/

    A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.

  10. #3252
    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.
    Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.

    Thanks for the advice.

  11. #3251
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?

    Cheers gents.
    Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.

  12. #3250

    Seattle for the night

    I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?

    Cheers gents.

  13. #3249

    Dark lighting in strip clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Amber is a 9?

    Really?

    Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.
    One person's estimation of a dancer can be completely different than another's. And remember how low the lighting is in strip clubs, although Pandora's is at least at a moderate level. Kittens is the darkest of any club in the region.

  14. #3248

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    Its in their stories, has all the girls. Pls let this be the last time someone asks what she looks like!
    She is a legit good person and I love the fact that she is not money hungry. She could easily ask for more but always charges the same.

  15. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Amber is a 9?

    Really?

    Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.
    I think Monse's closer to thick than petite on the spectrum. She's def not fat.

    And yeah, Amber is maybe a 7 on a really slow day. I'm a big fan of Ava though, and she's a solid 8 and most days a 9 compared to others there.

    Diana is my personal 10 - the right blend of cute. But her night time shifts are harder for me and she's not cheap, even as great as the VIP is with her.

    Anyone seen the new girl Lilith? In a few photos with Diana from NYE and they've been posting her on IG a lot.

    Jade's been popping up a lot too but don't think I've seen anyone review her. Someone posted about a Jade at Kitten's so I'm guessing they're not the same (I hope) since the Kitten's Jade was said to be a ROB. Kenzie seems to be there a lot with Jade. They both seem pretty hot but also kind of like GPS.

    Or Lucy and Ariel? I got to find that long list again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape