Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8267
-
01-03-22 13:37 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 110Wow
Got it! Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:36 #3241Regular Member

Posts: 11Lola's schedule
Anybody know Lola's schedule at Pandora?
-
01-03-22 13:20 #3240I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Vee Sugars
She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
-
01-03-22 09:35 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 118Vee at Sugar's now
Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/
A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.
-
01-03-22 04:27 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 110Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the advice.
-
01-03-22 01:48 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 495Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 17:43 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 110Seattle for the night
I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?
Cheers gents.
-
01-02-22 16:48 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 118Dark lighting in strip clubs
One person's estimation of a dancer can be completely different than another's. And remember how low the lighting is in strip clubs, although Pandora's is at least at a moderate level. Kittens is the darkest of any club in the region.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:44 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 2184Monse
She is a legit good person and I love the fact that she is not money hungry. She could easily ask for more but always charges the same.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:43 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 59I think Monse's closer to thick than petite on the spectrum. She's def not fat.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
And yeah, Amber is maybe a 7 on a really slow day. I'm a big fan of Ava though, and she's a solid 8 and most days a 9 compared to others there.
Diana is my personal 10 - the right blend of cute. But her night time shifts are harder for me and she's not cheap, even as great as the VIP is with her.
Anyone seen the new girl Lilith? In a few photos with Diana from NYE and they've been posting her on IG a lot.
Jade's been popping up a lot too but don't think I've seen anyone review her. Someone posted about a Jade at Kitten's so I'm guessing they're not the same (I hope) since the Kitten's Jade was said to be a ROB. Kenzie seems to be there a lot with Jade. They both seem pretty hot but also kind of like GPS.
Or Lucy and Ariel? I got to find that long list again.
-
01-02-22 16:26 #3232I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Amber is a 9?
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
Really?
Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.
-
01-02-22 14:45 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 1018She is still in better shape than most of the strippers there. 5'0" 115 lbs.
Originally Posted by SkyJock
[View Original Post]
Fake Boobs. Does the botox thing. Most do. Super nice. Not a scammer.
Despite reports, she won't BBFS anyone. She is open to it. She will make you happy at a reasonable rate.
She can deepthroats and ride.
-
01-01-22 20:06 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 170Monse
Its in their stories, has all the girls. Pls let this be the last time someone asks what she looks like!
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 16:27 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 34Monse the beautiful
Although I don't "partake" of her services, I have to say that she is probably the nicest, most decent person I have ever met in a club. If I'm there, she always takes time to stop for a minute and say hi, and chat for a moment. She knows she's not my cup of tea, but that doesn't stop her from being the friendly person she is. I have never ever seen her with an attitude or any sense of anger. I think (IMO) the reason you won't see her face on Instagram, is because she is working on a business of her own on the side. Online pics are forever.
I have read here that she is not a scammer, or ROB, and have also heard that sometimes she just says; "pay me whatever".
Although she is a bit older, she takes good care of herself. To me she is "Monse the Beautiful".
-
01-01-22 15:58 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 483Yeah, no. It isn't, especially for hand jobs and condoms. The epitome of GPS, in my judgement anyway.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
Then there's cover, soft drinks, sales pressure and lack of privacy. I enjoy the clubs occasionally for the viewing, but certainly not for the "action". My mileage varies way too much in their favor to justify the prices. However, as always, to each their own.











Reply With Quote






