Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 527 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6428

    Plan B

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    I use the same approach. If condoms are specified I just say I'm ok with protection at first, but for any ongoing arrangement I want the connection of cumming in a woman bare. Then throw a little dirty talk describing that. Usually works although there seem to be a number of women not on birth control. Which blows my mind.
    Yep. Had one who wasn't on birth control and so I brought a plan B with me so she would take it after our FC sessions. No need for me to pay child support when I already have a few that are expensive enough.

  2. #6427
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    This is my initial line for bb as well. Usually the response is, yes but I like using protection because 'insert reason here', or no. So we need to use protection, or yes. And as long as you're clean we don't have to use protection.

    The last answer always makes me happiest. The first answer is ok by me, and then I'll test it after a few meets by letting them know that I forgot condoms but that I promise not to cum inside. Usually by month 3, I'm bbfscip or bbfscia at that point.
    I use the same approach. If condoms are specified I just say I'm ok with protection at first, but for any ongoing arrangement I want the connection of cumming in a woman bare. Then throw a little dirty talk describing that. Usually works although there seem to be a number of women not on birth control. Which blows my mind.

  3. #6426

    This is the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Usually ask if they're on birth control, which is a normal kind of question to ask anyway (because condoms fail). Some, like her, will see what you're really asking and will specify using a condom anyway. But if they say yes, I ask if it's OK for BB. Some flip out, but all the ones I've filled up usually just say, "Are you clean / tested?" and I say yes.
    This is my initial line for bb as well. Usually the response is, yes but I like using protection because 'insert reason here', or no. So we need to use protection, or yes. And as long as you're clean we don't have to use protection.

    The last answer always makes me happiest. The first answer is ok by me, and then I'll test it after a few meets by letting them know that I forgot condoms but that I promise not to cum inside. Usually by month 3, I'm bbfscip or bbfscia at that point.

  4. #6425

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    My philosophy has never to pay for a M&G. WYP seems to be a site where you bid for a M&G. I gather if the bid is accepted, there is no actual transfer of those funds on WYP, is it a gentlemen's agreement that when you do meet up, you are obliged to give er that agreed to amount?

    - This is correct and one of the biggest adjustments for me. The offer is for the actual meet, so as long as I and the person don't meet- she's owed nothing. Regardless of the bid, I've been making it known that I'm seeking something a bit up close and personal and without strings. In the same message I ask if they're seeking something that looks and feels like a date, or more of a link up? Whatever the reply dictates my next message.

    Do you need them to communicate on WYP once an offer has been accepted? If so, how much does a credit buy oneself?

    It depends in which credit package you purchase. Initially I purchased the $50 100 credit pack, but it meant TRULY watching what offer I accepted and ultimately resulted in just two dates only one worth it😈. That experience formed the basis of my new approach and I bit the bullet and spent 150 for 500 credits..
    Thanks for the responses and clarity, appreciate it and owe ya one.

  5. #6424

    Baybaby

    Super sweet, intelligent, hosts in Annapolis, and really enjoys bbfscip at 300. But. She is definitely a bigger girl and sadly not my type as I like them just a little meat on their bones.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-9722cbd690aa

  6. #6423

  7. #6422

    ArabianNight

    I saw her in Maryland and though she was fine with letting me in sans condom I chose to wrap up. My gut told me be careful as it seems the whole town is depositing baby batter. Also, while very accommodating and nice she just isn't very attractive in my book.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I texted her last week, didn't arrange anything, and now she's texted me the last 2 mornings trying to get me to meet her ASAP. I just blocked her instead. I may circle back if my meet-up tonight doesn't go well, but if she's letting everyone here dump a load or three in every hole, maybe I shouldn't. Or maybe I'll text her with some lowball # for a blowjob and see if she goes for it.

  8. #6421
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Based on your recommendation, I decided to stop banging my head against the SA wall and decided to check out WYP. I see some familiar faces from SA on WYP. So have a couple of questions. My philosophy has never to pay for a M&G. WYP seems to be a site where you bid for a M&G. I gather if the bid is accepted, there is no actual transfer of those funds on WYP, is it a gentlemen's agreement that when you do meet up, you are obliged to give er that agreed to amount? The what are credits for? Do you need them to communicate on WYP once an offer has been accepted? If so, how much does a credit buy oneself? If say one offers $50 to meet and she accepts, is what happens at the M&G open and between the two of us, ie. If one decides to make subsequent offers for P2 P, it is just between the two? Just wondering how this works.
    My philosophy has never to pay for a M&G. WYP seems to be a site where you bid for a M&G. I gather if the bid is accepted, there is no actual transfer of those funds on WYP, is it a gentlemen's agreement that when you do meet up, you are obliged to give er that agreed to amount?

    - This is correct and one of the biggest adjustments for me. The offer is for the actual meet, so as long as I and the person don't meet- she's owed nothing. Regardless of the bid, I've been making it known that I'm seeking something a bit up close and personal and without strings. In the same message I ask if they're seeking something that looks and feels like a date, or more of a link up? Whatever the reply dictates my next message.

    Do you need them to communicate on WYP once an offer has been accepted? If so, how much does a credit buy oneself?

    It depends in which credit package you purchase. Initially I purchased the $50 100 credit pack, but it meant TRULY watching what offer I accepted and ultimately resulted in just two dates only one worth it😈. That experience formed the basis of my new approach and I bit the bullet and spent 150 for 500 credits.

    F say one offers $50 to meet and she accepts, is what happens at the M&G open and between the two of us, ie. If one decides to make subsequent offers for P2 P, it is just between the two? Just wondering how this works.

    True. What happens once you leave the site is between the two of you.

  9. #6420
    Thanks! Going to take a trip to see her soon. What was the allowance?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobFlyMan  [View Original Post]
    Found this one on SA. Real. Pics aren't fake or old. Great time and worth the damage. Can only host sometimes but definitely likes to have fun.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4afca...2-e176d3702f0f

  10. #6419

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis  [View Original Post]
    I've been using it since 2009/10 and have had an insane amount of success. The number of new members having unrealistic asks, or not getting the point of sites like SA and WYP have made me lose interest. I've recently switched to WYP and have been having a wonderful time. LOL.
    Based on your recommendation, I decided to stop banging my head against the SA wall and decided to check out WYP. I see some familiar faces from SA on WYP. So have a couple of questions. My philosophy has never to pay for a M&G. WYP seems to be a site where you bid for a M&G. I gather if the bid is accepted, there is no actual transfer of those funds on WYP, is it a gentlemen's agreement that when you do meet up, you are obliged to give er that agreed to amount? The what are credits for? Do you need them to communicate on WYP once an offer has been accepted? If so, how much does a credit buy oneself? If say one offers $50 to meet and she accepts, is what happens at the M&G open and between the two of us, ie. If one decides to make subsequent offers for P2 P, it is just between the two? Just wondering how this works.

  11. #6418
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  12. #6417

    ArabianNight

    That's a shame. I had a nice date with her last month. Very prompt and open menu. Just not that attracted to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanAtmos  [View Original Post]
    Beware of her. Goes by the profile name 'Arabian Night'. Told her name was Delli. Quick to exchange phone numbers. Discussed PPM and wanted to meet the same day. Was willing to travel. Even verified herself through video chat. Prompt responses. Until it was time to show-up. She blocked me after the no-show. Time-waster.

  13. #6416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    When you ask about BB how do you bring it up?
    Usually ask if they're on birth control, which is a normal kind of question to ask anyway (because condoms fail). Some, like her, will see what you're really asking and will specify using a condom anyway. But if they say yes, I ask if it's OK for BB. Some flip out, but all the ones I've filled up usually just say, "Are you clean / tested?" and I say yes.

  14. #6415
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-dbf76796de27

    Very quick to send her phone number. Wanted 400 PPM and can't host, not up for bare. I didn't progress it further than that because I wasn't in the mood to negotiate.
    When you ask about BB how do you bring it up?

  15. #6414
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    This is why you Google the numbers as soon as you get them or they text you. This had links to other sites and totally different photos. Obviously a scam.
    If you google the burner numbers I use, they will often pull up links to posts from different sites and ads. So it can also just be the result of someone using a burner number from an app such as "textme. " If the seem real otherwise, maybe don't be so quick to move on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape