Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 527 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6338

    Caring Geek. Picture seller

    Picture seller, straight up. Don't waste your time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-6ee95a5b9b6e

    Norm!

  2. #6337
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I texted her last week, didn't arrange anything, and now she's texted me the last 2 mornings trying to get me to meet her ASAP. I just blocked her instead. I may circle back if my meet-up tonight doesn't go well, but if she's letting everyone here dump a load or three in every hole, maybe I shouldn't. Or maybe I'll text her with some lowball # for a blowjob and see if she goes for it.
    I texted with her and she was hella fast to offer bare back saying she is on birth control and has plan b if necessary. I think this one's going to be a pass.

  3. #6336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple years but she was a regular. Slightly chubby and cute in her own way. She was doing bbcip around the dmv and would make her rounds then went steady or married. Never any health issues but got the occasional need a car battery or flat tire issue.
    Any clue as to where any other reports about this are, or what name anyone gave her? I tried looking under Jasmine and arabian as search terms and got nothing. She has a second account on SA, but quit using it quickly for whatever reason.

  4. #6335

    "My time is valuable"

    Seriously. That is her screen name.

    Before I even write, I was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-3dea2b48f8a1#.

    Norm!

  5. #6334

    Foxy Gurl

    Any intel on this one. Getting deep into negotiations.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-75030a10410d

    Norm!

  6. #6333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Arabian pest, you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    Chatting with this one. Thinking to give her a try. Will update on her soon.
    I texted her last week, didn't arrange anything, and now she's texted me the last 2 mornings trying to get me to meet her ASAP. I just blocked her instead. I may circle back if my meet-up tonight doesn't go well, but if she's letting everyone here dump a load or three in every hole, maybe I shouldn't. Or maybe I'll text her with some lowball # for a blowjob and see if she goes for it.

  7. #6332

    Crazy! Meg

    Here are some pics that Meg shared with me last year. No point in telling SA they aren't going to do anything. Just be like me and, be careful with brunette in Towson. Meg just deleted her profile, so will be on the look out for her new profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunForDevils  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with her, gave me number of some dude having now idea of what SA is.

    I blocked her saying she is a time waster. Guess what!! She started giving other SA users' my number ending with 2424.

    Do not give her your contact unless you want other SA dudes contact you.

    Please get this idiot out of SA by reporting her. Now as per this post, she creates new account every two week so she can mess with other users on SA again n again.
    but this is a reminder that we can follow simple rule of verification and if Sb gives wrong number, we report her immediately. I think she is angry/upset with all SDs for some unknown reason.. if you have a picture of her, post here so we know who are we dealing with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 66c93276-dc37-411a-8c41-6b8ed1851cc4_2x~2.jpg‎   120126181_3361709097199371_2243965534027851760_o~3.jpg‎   cf4edfcb-854a-4dc0-893c-e80eac36f904~2.jpg‎  

  8. #6331

    Arabian nights

    Chatting with this one. Thinking to give her a try. Will update on her soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple years but she was a regular. Slightly chubby and cute in her own way. She was doing bbcip around the dmv and would make her rounds then went steady or married. Never any health issues but got the occasional need a car battery or flat tire issue.

  9. #6330

    BrightHottie messing with us

    Chatted with her, gave me number of some dude having now idea of what SA is.

    I blocked her saying she is a time waster. Guess what!! She started giving other SA users' my number ending with 2424.

    Do not give her your contact unless you want other SA dudes contact you.

    Please get this idiot out of SA by reporting her. Now as per this post, she creates new account every two week so she can mess with other users on SA again n again.
    but this is a reminder that we can follow simple rule of verification and if Sb gives wrong number, we report her immediately. I think she is angry/upset with all SDs for some unknown reason.. if you have a picture of her, post here so we know who are we dealing with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-7601105128c6

    I meetup with her twice last year, but drop her. She about 10-15 lbs heaver then her pic. She normally in and out the hotel in 1 hr. Felt too professional for me to keep her. Now for the crazy part she sets up a new profile every week or 2. I made a mistake of hitting on her multiple times because she doesn't show her face. She real damage was 400, BBJ, and cfs. She a big time coffee lover.
    Last edited by FunForDevils; 12-14-21 at 08:05. Reason: adding few more lines

  10. #6329

    Summer_XOXO Intel

    Chatting with this one. So far DTF vibes. Anyone had seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-4948a9be5780

  11. #6328

  12. #6327

    Darkskinjae or Destiny SCAMSTER

    Beware of this one. She works with sister or friend and stills cash.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-e5ac0bc9109c

  13. #6326
    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a couple years but she was a regular. Slightly chubby and cute in her own way. She was doing bbcip around the dmv and would make her rounds then went steady or married. Never any health issues but got the occasional need a car battery or flat tire issue.
    Can confirm Arabian still enjoys whatever her partner desire, to include Greek. Y'all need to help her practice with her gag reflex.

  14. #6325
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She tried to sell me some junk about "I haven't had sex since my last relationship". I didn't know her last relationship involved getting paid for sex! That's a new one!

    Getting tested first after the Holli debacle I described (I'm probably fine, but doesn't hurt to be sure), so I don't know if I'm going to circle back for her or not. But, haven't had a Middle Eastern one yet.
    200 for a meet with her?

  15. #6324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Either of you could have noticed the "Maryland, Maryland" location and realized that screams 'fake'.
    A couple of other "smoking guns:

    - From her picture, I wouldn't refer to her as "curvy".

    - ". Curvy, tatted, metal rocking chick. " I don't see a single tattoo on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape