Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 18399
-
01-03-22 18:34 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 1241
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
She self-identified as a "heavy smoker" - UGH!
Originally Posted by CruisingXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 17:27 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 1055https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-8581c8bdd8ca
She said I was her type blah blah. We texted and she sent more pics. Looked good. Then I pushed to meet asap then she ghosted. Like WTF! I need another 19 yr old on the rotation.
Anyways, here are more pics. Squirter and French girl.
Need to meet squirter soon since french is back on Paris.
-
01-03-22 17:19 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 1055Cfs, BBBJ. She provides a GFE experience. She seems sane and hasn't acted up. So a professional.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 17:06 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 1055So it only cost 260 for you to give it up to one of these mongers.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
Someone step up and report if orZammar is worth the bang.
-
01-03-22 15:11 #8105Regular Member

Posts: 23I tried a couple of times but no response.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 14:02 #8104Regular Member

Posts: 10Can you post a pic of her here? Her stuff is locked down and I don't want to reach out to her.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:46 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 98Paid Membership required to read message?
Is it the case that paid membership is required to read the messages? Or is it possible to read them with basic / free membership too? Mine is setup with photo verification. (Socials are not connected yet).
-
01-03-22 13:01 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 384Shit, right now the 260 needed to rebuy membership on the right type of account lmao. Once I get all that settled, I'll fumble my way through these waters and see if I get lucky haha.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 12:48 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 490So. You're a SB huh? How much? LOL.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 12:44 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 618What's her SA link?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 12:43 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 618I've always thought her Eros pics were hot but not a single review of her on any board.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:49 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 384Turns out this was my problem, well shit LOL.
Originally Posted by BDM1227
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:42 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 170Got it
Gotcha. No offense intended. I've felt similar pain on the site BS issues. Good luck.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 11:27 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 384I'm not stupid enough to mention that lmao.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 10:44 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 109Check to see that you did not inadvertently register as a female. I was searching through another thread about problems and saw that as one.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




