Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8100
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. Damn those pro photos make her looks decent. She's meh at best. She has done well as a pro ho. When I first met her she was renting a bedroom in some shit place in aspen Hill.

    Now, she had her own apt in Arlington with a bunch of nice ass furniture.
    What's her SA link?

  2. #8099
    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    I've always thought her Eros pics were hot but not a single review of her on any board.

  3. #8098
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Check to see that you did not inadvertently register as a female. I was searching through another thread about problems and saw that as one.
    Turns out this was my problem, well shit LOL.

  4. #8097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I'm not stupid enough to mention that lmao.
    Gotcha. No offense intended. I've felt similar pain on the site BS issues. Good luck.

  5. #8096
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't tell SA customer support that the links you're finding on this site aren't opening from this site. I don't think that will lead to good things.
    I'm not stupid enough to mention that lmao.

  6. #8095
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Disabling my firewall didn't do anything. I only have the one account, of which I did nothing with because I wasn't seeing any profiles. So don't know why SA would just disable the account. Both my computer and my phone, whether at home or not, nada. Guess I'll just contact customer support. Super annoyed I spent money on this just to have nothing change LOL.
    Check to see that you did not inadvertently register as a female. I was searching through another thread about problems and saw that as one.

  7. #8094
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Careful on how you explain the problem to CS

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Disabling my firewall didn't do anything. I only have the one account, of which I did nothing with because I wasn't seeing any profiles. So don't know why SA would just disable the account. Both my computer and my phone, whether at home or not, nada. Guess I'll just contact customer support. Super annoyed I spent money on this just to have nothing change LOL.
    I wouldn't tell SA customer support that the links you're finding on this site aren't opening from this site. I don't think that will lead to good things.

  8. #8093
    Disabling my firewall didn't do anything. I only have the one account, of which I did nothing with because I wasn't seeing any profiles. So don't know why SA would just disable the account. Both my computer and my phone, whether at home or not, nada. Guess I'll just contact customer support. Super annoyed I spent money on this just to have nothing change LOL.

  9. #8092
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    It's straight up every single link. I assumed there was a filter on their end to weed out non premium members, but apparently something else is going in.
    Try accessing from another device (another phone or computer) and see if it works. If you can access the profiles from another device, that means the problem lies with the device you are using. If you still can't access profile from another device, then something is wrong with your account in which case, contact SA's support.

  10. #8091
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I know if a member has blocked you, it will show "Profile Not Available". I can't imagine every member has blocked you, though.
    That's true but you get the same message if they delete their profile, or more likely, SA has banned them for many different violations or a Daddy reported them to SA as a scammer, pic / video seller, fake pics etc.

    If you want to know if your blocked, see if someone else can see the link. Some Daddies have more than one account, maybe one paid & one unpaid, then they can check themselves.

  11. #8090
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    It's straight up every single link. I assumed there was a filter on their end to weed out non premium members, but apparently something else is going in.
    Possibly a firewall issue or something similar. I've received this message when there has been some sort of connectivity interruption. Then hit refresh and saw the profile.

  12. #8089
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I know if a member has blocked you, it will show "Profile Not Available". I can't imagine every member has blocked you, though.
    It's straight up every single link. I assumed there was a filter on their end to weed out non premium members, but apparently something else is going in.

  13. #8088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    She was reported on previously. Check out post #7914. I'd link it directly but I'm not quite sure how. She left me on read, too, but I didn't buy anything from her wishlist. That always seems like a bad idea to me.
    She's not even leaving me on read, she doesn't see my messages. When people leave me on read, I assume they're not interested and move on. With people that don't see it, I sometimes buy something from wishlist to see if that will make them notice me. So far it hasn't panned out with getting someone on a successful date, the last person I did that for was the super hot Kendra which I reviewed a couple posts ago.

  14. #8087

    Previously reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-07059f96625d

    Anybody talking to this girl? Never read my messages for 2 months until I bought something off her wishlist. Then she thanks me, says she's super busy these days but would love to chat, then never reads my messages again.
    She was reported on previously. Check out post #7914. I'd link it directly but I'm not quite sure how. She left me on read, too, but I didn't buy anything from her wishlist. That always seems like a bad idea to me.

  15. #8086

    Is it for every link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Alrighty, need some help my dudes. I finally became a premium member with the one time payment of 90 days. Thought that would fix my previous problem of / literally / every single link that gets posted here to coming up with "Profile Not Available". But nope. All the links still show that.

    Is there some sort of secret setting on the profile page or something I'm missing? How do I see what everyone else is seeing?
    I know if a member has blocked you, it will show "Profile Not Available". I can't imagine every member has blocked you, though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape