Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,741 to 16,755 of 41287
-
01-03-22 05:24 #24547Senior Member

Posts: 1246Good for you! It was no big deal for me. There's no way I could stay in that room for an hour with her. A half hour was enough for me. The clean room, clean girl, and safety factor made it worth it to me. I don't haggle either if the rate is within a reasonable, average level. I don't have time for that kind of BS. I doubt I'll repeat due to her performance and non stop talking.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 00:23 #24546Senior Member

Posts: 708I suspect this is her:
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/239843808043
I'm not recommending her, I think she's a time traveller.
-
01-02-22 22:49 #24545Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Exactly
My thoughts! I have always felt bad for why'all when I hear stories. I am speechless. Crazy shit we have to deal with daily you'd think respect would be easy. I have had a few bogus / no shows and it's so frustrating.
Originally Posted by SSideJohnny
[View Original Post]
I guess tomorrow's another day.
-
01-02-22 22:29 #24544Senior Member

Posts: 124Well Damn
Who gave you that gift?
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 20:34 #24543Senior Member

Posts: 248She has a handler
Stays in the room with her just FYI. Leaves for duration of visit. Returns once you leave.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 19:46 #24542Senior Member

Posts: 443Sounds like a typical 1st visit with Lauren
I saw her a handful of times 2-3 years ago. Then she resurfaced again recently and I saw her. The chit chat is just nervous energy. Once she's comfortable around you it subsides. Although not completely eliminated. She will never be a DT Queen experience. But she usually takes directions well. Also, like most providers, the menu opens up with subsequent visits ifyaknowwudimean.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 19:02 #24541Senior Member

Posts: 690Wow You Over Paid Big Time. I Had An Hour With Multiple Pops For That!
Why do you think she sends you follow-up texts man? Probably thinks you are a sugar daddy willing to pay super high rates! She does not folow up asking me to come back because I refused to pay her initially demanded rate.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
Clit, I respect you, and all your cool advice and pointers. But man, you over paid this one big time. She was tough on her rates, so I ended up with multiple pops and 60 minutes for what you paid. She is too over priced for what she offers!
Yep, the talking warm-up, and then she clock watches and wants to get the act done. But I reminded her she agreed to multiple pops for the hour, so her talking continued trying to eat up the hour, but I made sure to get several, pops. And BJ was lack luster, and breasts were deflated.
I really think her yakking is a way to come across as sweet. And thus make mongers believe she is work the high rates. I found her lack luster, although no smell and no spider bites, but I will not repeat even at half the price for 30 minutes.
-
01-02-22 18:02 #24540Senior Member

Posts: 84NA-Na
-
01-02-22 17:36 #24539Senior Member

Posts: 708Intell
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/199256195981
Anyone know this PAWG.
-
01-02-22 14:50 #24538Senior Member

Posts: 554Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 14:33 #24537Senior Member

Posts: 1246My Lauren Experience
I saw tiny Lauren recently (not fake tits Lauren, or Lo Arlington Lauren). Her communication was great and she was staying at the painted roof motel in Southpoint. As soon as I arrived and asked for her room number, she asked if I brought condoms. When I said no, she asked if I could get some. That irritated me, but because of the positive reviews from trusted members, I went to the ghetto gas station around the corner and got some. I came back, got the room number, and went up the elevator.
When I got to the room, she answered and I saw a very tiny cute girl, long pretty, brownish hair, cute freckles, and was wearing sweats! 🤦127996;8205;9794;65039; She had a plain appearance, but was cute, and the room was very clean; which I appreciated!
Then, her talking began! It was 10 minutes before we even discussed the deal, but she didn't count that as time. I was there to get laid, but she wanted to talk!
Once the clothes came off, she looked at the clock and calculated 30 minutes from the start time and said she didn't like guys wanting her to go over. I understood. Her body is nice and she was clean! Her ass is beautiful, and I can palm an entire ass cheek of hers with one hand. She has small deflated tits; which she said was from a quick weight loss and said she used to be bigger. She's had no kids, so the pussy is small, tight, and a very pretty pink! Very nice looking pussy!
She started with a bare BJ, but would stop every few seconds to tell me something else. Then, she would just lick and lightly suck the tip. I would try to push her down a little further gently, but she would pull back and tell me something else. I was getting a little irritated again.
I grabbed a condom and then told her that I wanted some pussy, but we had trouble getting my cock into that tiny hole. She got some lube and then rode me cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl. I then bent her over the bed and fucked her while looking at that tiny little ass bouncing. She talked and moaned the entire time.
I finished with a few minutes to spare, and she cleaned me up. Very accommodating. I don't think her phone went off once while I was there, so she must have silenced it.
Over all, it was a good visit, but I didn't like the weak blowjob or the constant chit chat. I'm not a talker, so that made me uneasy. Everything else was great besides those few things. But, she's safe, clean (no smells), cute body, clean room, not distracted by her phone, and it's a nicer motel. I think I gave her $150 for the half hour. She does text every couple of days letting me know that she's available. I'm on the fence about a repeat, but she's a sweet girl and tries to please.
-
01-02-22 14:22 #24536Regular Member

Posts: 6Maddy
Long time reader first time posting. Any one meet with maddy? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/maddy-es...onville-269754
-
01-02-22 14:16 #24535Senior Member

Posts: 554Anybody have any Intel?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/825266809855
I've searched her name, and found people asking but no intel.
-
01-02-22 11:58 #24534Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone TOFTT?
Baymeadows is good for me.
Anyone try this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/765930298601
-
01-01-22 23:17 #24533Senior Member

Posts: 708Yeah. That's ZENNA. I had a good run with her last summer, sessions were great, connection was good, but I think she decided to clean her life up, get off the beer and take on a more responsible life style. At which point I wrote about cutting her off. I made an error and did a return visit since and the experience was horrible. More rules were put in place, not as personable. Sometimes drugs tend to brig down inhibitions and cover attitudes. Nice gal, I hope she gets out of the business.
Originally Posted by JaxFight
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




