Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24528
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see this one. Place is private. Rates are a little high, 180 for hh.

    Looks are good, she is the one in the pics and they are recent. She does not smoke in the place, so it smelled ok.

    The BBBJ was ok, not great, did a lot of pulling, then cowgirl then back to BJ. Then the kicker. She said he could not stand the taste of man juice, even pre stuff. Said she would puke on me.

    I will not return.

    Shame too, she looks great and was nice.
    Yeah. That's ZENNA. I had a good run with her last summer, sessions were great, connection was good, but I think she decided to clean her life up, get off the beer and take on a more responsible life style. At which point I wrote about cutting her off. I made an error and did a return visit since and the experience was horrible. More rules were put in place, not as personable. Sometimes drugs tend to brig down inhibitions and cover attitudes. Nice gal, I hope she gets out of the business.

  2. #24527
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I age a decent review on her some months ago. Basically said that for a chick who had no teeth and as old as she appears to be, she had the body of a highschool cheer leader. Paid another visit and I saw the signs and scars of candy use like the last poster said. Even though I got her to give a half hearted Rim job on me. I think that was my last visit.

  3. #24526
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once 2 or 3 months ago. Like another monger said cool chick. I think I saw her in error but she was nott bad. I may see her again. She's caught me up once or twice in a mass text the past few weeks but I've not visited yet. Surprised to hear she has a baby bump in the past post about her.

  4. #24525

    Thanks for the number!

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers,

    Any Dream feed back on the Petite sweet treat?

    I didn't see any?
    I wasn't able to see her during the holidays but will see her early this week, and will post details later. Once again, thanks.

  5. #24524

    Petite sweet treat

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers,

    Any Dream feed back on the Petite sweet treat?

    I didn't see any?
    Got a link?

  6. #24523

    Well damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    Caught the clap. Just saying.
    Dodged one there!

  7. #24522

    Kandace

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her before she was on STG by the recommendation of a UTR. She gave me the run around for 3 days. I got a spot after she said she was on the way, and texted me sporadically over the next 24 hours saying something came up, then she was on the way, then something came up again, then she was on the way, then something came up again, etc etc. One time she blamed traffic on I-10 5 hours after she said she was halfway to me. Huge waste of time. After all that she tried to place blame on me for "pressuring" her and it was making her freak out by asking where she was.

    She apologized a couple days later and told me to come pick her up in the back of a shady hotel in the middle of the night. She sent me a pic of her in her room, and she was definitely wearing some dboys pants. My UTR warned me that she was hanging out with some shady people and is hard on the candy. She wouldn't walk to the front for me to pick her up. If I wanted to see her, I had to go to the dark back parking lot of this place. No thanks.

    The picture she sent me looks nothing like her other pics or the pics my UTR sent me of her. It looks like an entirely different person. She's also as ghetto as it gets.
    She sent me a few pics, but I got that feeling she was going to be like that, wouldn't ever set anything up. I'm glad that didn't work out!!

  8. #24521

    Tried Her But Not Impressed. Will Not Repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by KenCan2  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers,

    Any Dream feed back on the Petite sweet treat?

    I didn't see any?
    She is spacy and likes to talk but really RUSHES during the deed. Seems she prefers to talk than hump.

    Limited menu and does not do all she says.

    I negotiated her down, way, way down but still not worth the coins. I will not repeat.

  9. #24520

    When was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilly  [View Original Post]
    Caught the clap. Just saying.
    When was this? Obviously she let you bare back it in order to have caught it? Did you pay an up charge for that gift? I hope not. That sucks. She looks cute and petite.

  10. #24519

    Lauren Sweet and Petite

    Hi mongers,

    Any Dream feed back on the Petite sweet treat?

    I didn't see any?

  11. #24518

    Bowden Baby / Michelle / Violet

    Has anyone been able to contact her with that number? Personally I have had no luck whatsoever. I am starting to doubt the legitimacy of the ad itself all 3 were posted within 3 hours of each other. Plus the only other ad is one from 12/6 with Serena's number.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/157126478103

  12. #24517

    I wouldn't risk it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her before she was on STG by the recommendation of a UTR. She gave me the run around for 3 days. I got a spot after she said she was on the way, and texted me sporadically over the next 24 hours saying something came up, then she was on the way, then something came up again, then she was on the way, then something came up again, etc etc. One time she blamed traffic on I-10 5 hours after she said she was halfway to me. Huge waste of time. After all that she tried to place blame on me for "pressuring" her and it was making her freak out by asking where she was.

    She apologized a couple days later and told me to come pick her up in the back of a shady hotel in the middle of the night. She sent me a pic of her in her room, and she was definitely wearing some dboys pants. My UTR warned me that she was hanging out with some shady people and is hard on the candy. She wouldn't walk to the front for me to pick her up. If I wanted to see her, I had to go to the dark back parking lot of this place. No thanks.

    The picture she sent me looks nothing like her other pics or the pics my UTR sent me of her. It looks like an entirely different person. She's also as ghetto as it gets.

  13. #24516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1054
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Caught the clap. Just saying.

  14. #24515

    Almost anything for a hundred

    Cassy is off of baymeadows tonight Saturday 1/1/22. She wanted me to post her but I'd like to give you guys first shot. I'm a 20/40/60 fully covered kind of guy and I'm not a freaky fetish guy like some of you mofo's. She is GFE and into everything freak nasty. Only thing that costs more is backdoor and bareback. 904-xxxx714. You need to negotiate for her time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E1FF169F-D1D8-4D53-919E-B166D90CF1A4.jpg‎  

  15. #24514

    Kandace


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape